This is probably a really creepy fetish.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Jazz.

Jazz.

Proclaimer

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:32 AM

Wow. I'm so totally stoked that someone actually shares this with me. ;]

Ahaha. I suppose it is the vulnerability factor, but just...the whole concept of the blood...combined with sneezing just...*melts*

#17 Gee

Gee

Proclaimer

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 03:11 PM

I've also got haematophilia and a vampire fetish :( I've never thought about the nosebleed concept before though.

#18 twinkies690

twinkies690

Centurion

• Posters
  • 182 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:12 PM

View Postcount de tisza, on Apr 1 2008, 12:54 AM, said:

Isn't there a clip [perhaps on YouTube] from one of these medical drams/comedies where the atractive young girlie doctor does exactly this, viz sneezes bloodily all over a senior doctor.....with hilarious consequences...!

Elliot from scrubs. You don't see it coming out of her nose though. the sneeze is off camera and when they go back to her she has blood smeared on her face. Its a pretty hilarious scene

#19 Coral

Coral

Proclaimer

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:41 PM

Well, it doesn't really turn me on, apart from the fact that a boy with a bleeding nose will often be embarrassed... But if you like it, I think I'll give you a little personal obs (I hope it's not too much off-topic). It's from may this year:

I'm sitting in french class with my good friend C to my left. I have noticed that he sniffles a lot and rubs his eyes constantly. He's a very atractive guy, dark hair, pointy yet masculin nose. Always wearing a white shirt and a tie to a pair of cool jeans and converse shoes.. He's one of these shy guys that haven't yet noticed how sexy they are... Anyway...
We are silently reading a text when suddenly I notice a small red drop fall and hit the white page of his book. "Oh shit" he mumbles as the next two drops join the first. Very embarrassed he scrambles of his chair, both hands held so tightly over the lower part of his face that you could hardly hear his low" 'scuse me", as he headed towards the door. A couple of minutes later he returns from the bathroom. He sits down and tries to wipe the blood from his book with some toilet paper. I could still see some blood at the edge of his nostrils. I ask him in a whisper what happened and if he's okay and he answers with an embarrassed sigh, looking down at his hands crumpling up the paper: "Yeah, it's just my stupid allergies. I'm such a geek..."
Of course I told the poor guy that he wasn't and that everyone can get allergies, but he didn't looked convinced at all...

Sure he has a lot of allergies.. And he has really cute sneezes too :(

#20 zneeze

zneeze

zpoderman

• Full Members
  • 2,679 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:54 PM

View PostCoral, on Aug 13 2008, 02:41 PM, said:

"Yeah, it's just my stupid allergies. I'm such a geek..."

Geeks can be cute too... :)   :innocent:

#21 Guest_danky_*

Guest_danky_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:38 AM

speaking of geeks, nosebleeds, vampires, and fetishes...
Might I recomend the manga Chibi Vampire, or the anime based off of it called "Karin"? It's a very interesting series. A vampire who, rather than needing to feed on other's blood, produces it, and must either bite someone and inject it or suffer massive nosebleeds. She's quite cute, too.

#22 pig

pig

God

• VIP Members
  • 3,469 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 06:45 PM

View Postdanky, on Sep 21 2008, 12:38 PM, said:

speaking of geeks, nosebleeds, vampires, and fetishes...
Might I recomend the manga Chibi Vampire, or the anime based off of it called "Karin"? It's a very interesting series. A vampire who, rather than needing to feed on other's blood, produces it, and must either bite someone and inject it or suffer massive nosebleeds. She's quite cute, too.

*THREADJACK* That show is hilarious. And damn, if Winner was a bit older I might develop a major you-suck-but-in-the-best-possible-way kind of crush on him. Actually, in a way I actually did.... I blame the Ennio Morricone rip-off music surrounding him XP

#23 Guest_Forsaken_*

Guest_Forsaken_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:08 PM

Just to remind everyone...there is a clip of a nosebleed + sneeze at the same time floating around, too bad for caedere it's female :), but if anyone else wondered it's the one of Elliot Reed (played by sarah chalke) from scrubs :blushing:

although I'm sure you've all seen it, rendering my comment pointless :blushing: XD

#24 pig

pig

God

• VIP Members
  • 3,469 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:34 PM

View PostRomanticide Alchemadeus, on Mar 31 2008, 04:21 AM, said:

But you know what I really like? When someone sneezes while they have a nosebleed.

This just occured to me today and made me think of your topic....

If you're into anime at all, there's something you might want to see if you haven't seen it yet. In one of the first episodes of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge, Kyouhei does this. It's not shown, but you can hear it, and the others commenting what he's doing and how gross he is.

Hope this is of any use! :drool: