A high pollen count..

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic was more than 180 days ago and therefore no further posts are allowed in this topic. If you wish to post about a similar subject, please start a new topic.
Thanks for your attention!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 MissMercy

MissMercy

Proclaimer

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 06:05 AM

This took place about two days ago when I visited A and En. We were in their small apartment living room and I was telling them about how I had to go down to LA for the funeral of my Great Grandmother...whom I have met about once when I was 5ish. A was laying in En's lap and he looked really worn out, almost to the point of being asleep. En was absently petting his head and said that A had been training (I think it's in Jikudoh or Muy Thai..one of those) a lot for some reason or another, and that he had been  a little upset with him because A went and trained and then went to bed. As he put it, "I have needs TOO damnit!" A muttered something that was either "sorry" or "shush" and he sniffed loudly. En sighed and said that with the pollen count being so high the past week, and with the wind the way it is, it was messing with A's allergies. A looks over at me and kinda glares like don't-you-get-any-ideas, then smiles at me.

We continue the small talk, but A is sniffing more, until he gets up, excuses himself and bolts ( I mean, he RAN, outside). I was a bit dumbfounded to say the least and I gave En a look, he shrugged and said, "Most likely...he's sneezing."

Well then...we have to go look now, don't we?

En smiled at me, as if he knew exactly what I was doing, and I went outside.

Immediatly I heard, "Nigkst!"  and I saw A, standing a few paces off down the hall, he had his back to me. I got a little closer, but they way the hall was situated, I could hear the echo...meaning that A is not too smart if he really doesn't want to be heard. He sniffed and look ready to turn when he tensed, his shoulders shook slightly, and he sniffed a few times. Then...buildup...I was dying...

"haa...hahuh....aaahhh..." His head started going back slightly and I really wished I had a better angle as he paused and shook his head kind of.
"huhaaahhh...a-hahaahhh..hih-[niskgt!" He stifled and sniffed but then the wind picked up in his direction, most likely redoing all that beautiful damage.  He tried to stifle but failed and I will try to put this as I heard it::

"hihaaahhh-nigKATSCHOO!" Almost immediatly afterwords his head went back again and he sneezed three times very rapidly,
"Ha-KISTCH! Haaah-TSCHOO! KA-TCSHOO!"  he sighed and then En came out and handed him a tissue, and we both blessed him profusely. A walked past me  and smiled slightly.

"I sure hope you enjoyed that."
"Of course lovely." I playfully tapped the bridge of his nose and watched him shudder, his eyes fluttered and he snarled at me as he raised the tissue to his face.

"Buh-basaahhcTHOO! Bastard. I know where you sleep."

...gotta watch my back *ninjas away*

#2 Vetinari

Vetinari

Pulex irritans

• Honoured Members
  • 8,272 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:31 PM

A wicked obs! :laugh:

Yum....

#3 ilovesneezing

ilovesneezing

I would write 500 posts...

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 04:47 PM

Brilliant! and yummy, thanks!

#4 tma

tma

Mummy Bear

• Senior Moderators
  • 6,958 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:23 PM

:laugh:

Niiiiice... thanks for sharing.  *grins deviously*

#5 donttakenostuff

donttakenostuff

Proclaimer

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:50 PM

Fantastic obs.  Wonderful descriptions.  Naughty you for getting up to watch. ;)

#6 queenie

queenie

Proclaimer

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:19 PM

Ohmygoodness lovely.

#7 chui

chui

Unequivocal Toadjacker

• VIP Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 01:42 AM

OMG!!! LokiSuku..... your my newest hero!!! :)  this was awesome!!! :rolleyes:

#8 Guest_LadyErisana_*

Guest_LadyErisana_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:46 PM

oh how awesome! i always imagine a guy with his head tilted back, and the long build up before the big explosion. i would have seriously died standing there LOL.

#9 MissMercy

MissMercy

Proclaimer

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:25 AM

View Postchui, on Apr 18 2008, 06:42 PM, said:

OMG!!! LokiSuku..... your my newest hero!!! :ninja:  this was awesome!!! :whip:

*blush*

*feigns heroic pose*

Full of fail...

He got me back though, with honey in my shampoo...grr.

#10 chui

chui

Unequivocal Toadjacker

• VIP Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:21 PM

OMG!!!!! im sorry, but thats just too funny.... :whip:

#11 DaBigOne

DaBigOne

Posting Graduate

• Banned
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 09:12 PM

amazing obs!!!  ;)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic was more than 180 days ago and therefore no further posts are allowed in this topic. If you wish to post about a similar subject, please start a new topic.
Thanks for your attention!