• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 zneeze

zneeze

zpoderman

• Full Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:07 PM

Just thought I'd throw this out there: For about a month now, I've been fake-sneezing in public. Only around girls my age, of course. Now, I think I started doing this as a result of not sneezing enough (maybe 3-4 times a day), but I scare myself sometimes beacuse... I'm so good at it.

I'm not one to toot my own horn, but with just a little practice, I've become the fake-sneeze equivalent of a black belt or a gold medalist. ( :consoling: :drool: Wouldn't it be great if there were medals for that kind of thing?  :naughty: :yes: ) My fake sneezes sound almost exactly like my real ones! Anyone else have fake-sneeze experiences?

#2 sneezybreezy

sneezybreezy

Proclaimer

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:15 PM

I wish I could fake sneeze really well, but I am horrible at it. When I was in 5th grade there was this guy that had a fake-sounding sneeze but I think it was real because it never varied. I remember when I was in Roman History class I let out a fake sneeze and the teacher just stared at me like I can't believe how fake that was and no one blessed me or anything. Since then I leave the fake sneezes for people that are good at them or actors (although some actors are very bad at faking them), because I was totally embarrassed from that attempt.

That would be cool if there were metals for it...but I think I would be the fake sneezer that is always on the bench and doesn't compete. HAHA.

#3 milkyCoffee

milkyCoffee

I would write 500 posts...

• Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:25 PM

hey, now i'm curious! you could register one of your real sneeze and then do a fake one!

anyway, my bf has learned to fake sneezes so well that I'm nearly starting to prefer his fakes ones!! they're so real that everyone blesses him all the times when he sneezes! And he doesn't just sneeze and that's it, he does the hicking, the pre-sneeze face and then sneezes into a tissue or in his hands, then when he finishes he does the confused look and rubs his nose.
Peeerrrrfect :consoling:

#4 Shayla

Shayla

Carbon based lifeform from sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha.

• Full Members
  • 2,812 posts
  • Location:A delusion of twisted reality in the midst of confusion.

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:43 PM

Well I don't do fake sneezes, but I actually learned to sneeze on command. They're real sneezes, but I guess they could be considered fake in the sense that it's not a reflex action, that I'm doing it on purpose. I used to do it in my college classes to see what would happen, sometimes people ignored me and other times they've blessed me.

What really sucks though is that my on command sneezes are not nearly as satisfying as my natural ones. I've tried to do it when I've had false starts and it really didn't do anything to help the itch. Who knows, maybe the on command sneezes would get more satisfying if I practiced it more, but for now the only real purpose they have is for teasing my SO. :consoling:

Edited by Kythe, 22 May 2008 - 05:45 PM.

#5 Having Trouble

Having Trouble

New to our ranks

• Newbies
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 08:02 PM

I'm so curious, Kythe.  How do you sneeze on command?

#6 Shayla

Shayla

Carbon based lifeform from sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha.

• Full Members
  • 2,812 posts
  • Location:A delusion of twisted reality in the midst of confusion.

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:28 AM

It's kind of hard to explain. I can't really give you a step by step guide on how to do it. I've tried explaining it to my SO many times and he still doesn't really seem to get it, so just to warn you that my attempt at explaining might not make things any clearer. Basically I tried to pay close attention to my actions when I would sneeze naturally and then I started to mimic them. I'll inhale deeply and then violently force the air out through my nose. I know it probably doesn't sound much different than faking a sneeze but there's actually spray sometimes and I often have to blow my nose afterward, so it doesn't get much more real than that. It did take awhile to get the hang of but it might be easier for me than others because when I taught myself to do this I could already burp on command. Yes that's what I said, I can also burp on command. Not many women will proudly admit to that. :)

#7 sneezybreezy

sneezybreezy

Proclaimer

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:16 AM

WOW that is impressive...I wish I could sneeze on command!

Edited by chui, 23 May 2008 - 04:00 AM.

#8 chui

chui

Unequivocal Toadjacker

• VIP Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:03 AM

View PostKythe, on May 22 2008, 07:28 PM, said:

I could already burp on command. Yes that's what I said, I can also burp on command. Not many women will proudly admit to that. :cryhappy:
*bows to the master* :cheers:

i love to fake sneeze in front of my classes.  i teach in front of the best old dusty chalkboard ever...and i get a false start every few hours.  so...i just...finish it....  :) (im a total blessing-whore) i guess ive gotten better at it, since i almost always get a reaction.  but i wouldnt say im a black belt yet...probably just a brown belt :notworthy:

#9 I_Adore_You

I_Adore_You

At Posting School

• Newbies
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:32 AM

Oh, yes. Sometimes I fake them in public around boys and then discreetly watch for any nervous fidgeting around me. I guess I hope I'll "accidentally" find another fetishist that way....

#10 zneeze

zneeze

zpoderman

• Full Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:48 PM

This all sounds so great, guys.

#11 Guest_SneezyB_*

Guest_SneezyB_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:24 PM

i suck at fake sneezing

#12 Sternuto

Sternuto

Dirty Old Man

• Full Members
  • 4,776 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:24 PM

Im very good at fake sneezing.  (BTW... 'acted' sneezing is the politically correct term).  I fake sneeze all the time around girls... hoping that one of them will bless me... and maybe a conversation leading to sex will start up.  Ive actually sneezed for a fellow fetishist (I dont know if she has found these forums yet) and she couldnt tell.  I wish I could find her again.  She was a cutey! :)

#13 Lynne

Lynne

Helen Wheels

• Honoured Members
  • 10,638 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:22 AM

I'll attest to Sternuto's talents :blushing:

Thus far, no one has been able to tell my fake sneezes from my induced or natural sneezes. I guess that means I'm kind of good at it.

#14 chui

chui

Unequivocal Toadjacker

• VIP Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:24 AM

i've been demoted! apparently, i've lost whatever little bit i once had... for now, i cant fake to save my life... :blushing:

#15 Lynne

Lynne

Helen Wheels

• Honoured Members
  • 10,638 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:31 AM

View Postchui, on Jul 29 2008, 12:24 AM, said:

i've been demoted! apparently, i've lost whatever little bit i once had... for now, i cant fake to save my life... :rolleyes:

We'll have to practice together :hug: