• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 White Rose

White Rose

I would write 500 posts...

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:12 AM

Okay, so my latest obsession is the movie The Runaways that was released earlier this year.  If you are not familiar with the movie or the band it was based off of, that's okay.  The movie is rated R but I will keep it age appropriate for the forum.  You dont really need to know the movie or anything but, it helps.  The main characters are Joan Jett (Kristen Stewart) and Cherie Currie (Dakota Fanning).  Anyway, because there are some f/f scenes, it inspired me to write a story for you guys.  Hope you like it!

Part One

It was 11:00 am.  Joan Jett woke up in a motel next to her sleeping girlfriend to the telephone ringing.  She rubbed her eyes, sat up and answered the phone quietly. “Hello?”  
“Well if it isn’t Joan Jett. The world’s biggest fucking rockstar there ever was! Sorry to wake you Kitten, but… I’m gunna need you girls at the studio by one.  So wake your Diva asses up and get going!” Kim Fowley. The Runaways’ jerk of a record producer practically screamed into Joan’s ear.
“Okay, sure man… Yeah, that’s fine.”
“Well I didn’t ask you if it was ‘fine’ I told you to be there.  You’re my property.  You do what I say.  Got that?”
“Yeah, whatever… We’ll be there okay?”  Joan hung up the phone and returned to her girlfriend who was still fast asleep.  She decided to cuddle next to her and doze until noon…

“Wake up kid.”  Joan said groggily while rubbing her girlfriend’s shoulder.
“Mmm… What time is it?” Cherie sniffled and rolled over to face Joan.  
“Almost noon babe.  Kim just called… He said we have to be at the studio by one…” She said, her jet-black hair hanging in her face as she leaned up and looked down at her sleepy girlfriend.
“*sniffle* Okay…” Cherie’s voice was scratchy.  She winced as she tried clearing her throat.
“What’s a matter?  Is someone losing her voice from singing so much?” Joan said, sitting up on the bed.
“Mmm… No… I’m fine. *sniffle*” She wiped her nose and coughed into her fist.
“Well I hope so because you know Kim’s gunna make you sing anyway.”
“Ugh, I know…” She rolled over and sniffled.
“Come on… Lets get in the shower hun.”  Joan walked over to Cherie’s side of the bed and held her hand.
Cherie sighed and grabbed Joan’s hand as she got up out of bed.  All of a sudden Cherie quickly let go of Joan’s hand and cupped her hands over her face.  “Hihh… Tshewww!”
“Bless you Cher.” Joan rubbed her back. “Need a hanky or something?” She asked, looking down at her feet, a bit embarrassed.
“Nah, I’m okay *sniffle* Lets go shower” She held Joan’s hand and they went off to the bathroom.

Hope you all liked the first part! I'll continue if i get nice feedback B)
Love you guys <3
Thanks for reading!

Edited by TheSneezeLover, 02 August 2010 - 06:15 AM.

#2 weevill25

weevill25

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 04:55 PM

OMG!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! this is AMAZING!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!! i cant wait to see what happens next!! this is so good TheSneezeLover!!! your writing is always so awesome!!!

heehee love you! :wuv:

#3 wannablessedbe

wannablessedbe

Proclaimer

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:43 AM

nice one, dude. I'm right there with ya! keep it comin'  :)

#4 musiclover90

musiclover90

Proclaimer

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:51 AM

Please keep going! I'm picturing these characters as Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning, this is great! :D

#5 White Rose

White Rose

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:48 AM

Aw, thanks so much for the feedback guys! Heres part two! Hope you like :D

Part Two

After their shower, Cherie and Joan got dressed.  They went back into the bedroom and did their makeup and hair.
“Cher, hand me the hairspray will ya?”
“Here Joanie”  She handed the AquaNet to her black-haired girlfriend.
“Thanks babe.”  Joan started spraying her hair and teasing the layers.
“*sniffle* No problem.” She rubbed her nose with the back of her hand.
“Hey, you sure you’re okay?” Joan stopped spraying her hair as she saw a sneezy expression form on Cherie’s face.
“Hehh… Yeah… I’m…. Fuhh… Fine…”
Joan walked over to Cherie and rubbed her back.
“Hehh… Hitshew! Itchoo!” She sneezed into cupped hands and Joan grabbed a bandana out of her pocket and wiped Cherie’s nose.  “*sniffle* Thag you Joad.”
“Bless you…” She felt Cherie’s forehead. “Aw, you’ve got a little fever, kid.  I think someone should take the day off.”
“*sniffle* No, really, I’b okay…”
“Babe, listen to yourself.” Joan chuckled, “I mean, you’re all… congested… You… You can’t sing today…”  
“*sniffle* But… but I’m a rockstar… I shouldn’t let a stupid little cold stop me.” She said, rubbing her nose again.
“Cher, everyone gets sick.  It’s just a fact of life.” Joan handed her the bandana. “Don’t worry, I’ll call Kim for you and tell him you’re under the weather.  I uh… *fake cough* feel something coming on too… So, how about I ditch with you and take care of you?”
“Aww, baby, you’d really do that for me?”
“Well of course!” Joan held Cherie’s hand. “I’d do anything for you.”
“Wow, Joan Jett, the big, tough rockstar has a soft side…”  Cherie smiled into Joan’s eyes.
“Just… Don’t spread that around.” Joan winked and kissed Cherie on the cheek.
“Don’t worry, secret’s safe with me.” Cherie sniffled and Joan handed her the hanky.
Joan just smiled. “I’ll call Kim… You just sit tight okay kid?”
Cherie nodded and sat back in bed while Joan picked up the phone.

TBC? :)

Edited by TheSneezeLover, 04 August 2010 - 03:50 AM.

#6 musiclover90

musiclover90

Proclaimer

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:01 AM

Aw, this is cute. Please post more. :D

#7 ilovesneezing

ilovesneezing

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:29 AM

I adore this, i'm dying to see the film!

#8 Alexandria

Alexandria

Centurion

• Posters
  • 162 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:38 AM

Im prepared to beg u to continue this. i FREAKING LOVE THIS MOVIE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :bawl:  :dead:  :wacko:  :drool:  :drool:  :)  :cry:

#9 Alexandria

Alexandria

Centurion

• Posters
  • 162 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:25 AM

Pretty please?  :lol:

#10 White Rose

White Rose

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:49 PM

Okay, so I couldnt resist continuing this :laugh:
And you guys  were so nice so... here you go :)

After their shower, Cherie and Joan got dressed.  They went back into the bedroom and did their makeup and hair.
“Cher, hand me the hairspray will ya?”
“Here Joanie”  She handed the AquaNet to her black-haired girlfriend.
“Thanks babe.”  Joan started spraying her hair and teasing the layers.
“*sniffle* No problem.” She rubbed her nose with the back of her hand.
“Hey, you sure you’re okay?” Joan stopped spraying her hair as she saw a sneezy expression form on Cherie’s face.
“Hehh… Yeah… I’m…. Fuhh… Fine…”
Joan walked over to Cherie and rubbed her back.
“Hehh… Hitshew! Itchoo!” She sneezed into cupped hands and Joan grabbed a bandana out of her pocket and wiped Cherie’s nose.  “*sniffle* Thag you Joad.”
“Bless you…” She felt Cherie’s forhead. “Aw, you’ve got a little fever, kid.  I think someone should take the day off.”
“*sniffle* No, really, I’b okay…”
“Babe, listen to yourself.” Joan chuckled, “I mean, you’re all… congested… You… You can’t sing today…”  
“*sniffle* But… but I’m a rockstar… I shouldn’t let a stupid little cold stop me.” She said, rubbing her nose again.
“Cher, everyone gets sick.  It’s just a fact of life.” Joan handed her the bandana. “Don’t worry, I’ll call Kim for you and tell him you’re under the weather.  I uh… *fake cough* feel something coming on too… So, how about I ditch with you and take care of you?”
“Aww, baby, you’d really do that for me?”
“Well of course!” Joan held Cherie’s hand. “I’d do anything for you.”
“Wow, Joan Jett, the big, tough rock star has a soft side…”  Cherie smiled into Joan’s eyes.
“Just… Don’t spread that around.” Joan winked and kissed Cherie on the cheek.
“Don’t worry, secret’s safe with me.” Cherie sniffled and Joan handed her the hanky.
Joan just smiled. “I’ll call Kim… You just sit tight okay kid?”
Cherie nodded and sat back in bed while Joan picked up the phone.

“Hey, Kim… Yeah um, Cher and I are gunna take the day off…” Joan said hesitantly into the phone.  Cherie could hear the aggravated record producer on the other end, yelling at Joan while she just sat there, rolling her eyes, waiting for him to pause so she could explain herself.
“Look, Cherrie and I aren’t feeling too hot… Come on, let the kid have a break, you don’t want her to lose her voice for the show tomorrow do you?”  Cherrie coughed into her fist and winced at her painful, dry throat.  “Yeah… Okay Kim, but Cherrie and I wont be there, just tell Lita and Sandy to practice or do a sound check or something… Okay? Yeah…. Whatever man, see you later…” And with that, Joan hung up the phone and smiled at her sniffling girlfriend.  “You’ve got the day off, kid…” Joan crawled in bed next to Cherie.
“*sniffle* Thank you so much babe!” Cherie said, cuddling up to Joan while wiping her nose with the bandana.
“Hey, anytime, Sugar.  I’ve gotta make sure my girl gets some rest so she can get better.” Joan said, kissing Cherie’s forehead.
Cherie yawned and burrowed into Joan’s chest sleepily.
“Hey, how about we get some sleep huh?  You didn’t get a very good night’s sleep last night…” Joan remarked
“Mkayy…” Cherie said, falling asleep quickly.
“Just let me know if you need anything, I’m here…” Joan rubbed Cherie’s back.
“I love you Joan…” Cherie said, almost asleep.
Joan looked down at her drowsy girlfriend and smiled.  “I love you too Cher…”

Let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading everyone :D

#11 Alexandria

Alexandria

Centurion

• Posters
  • 162 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:26 PM

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank thank thank thank thank uuuuuuuuu for updating! cant wait fr more!

#12 Alexandria

Alexandria

Centurion

• Posters
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:47 AM

Just wondering if your going to continue!!!!!!!

#13 weevill25

weevill25

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:31 AM

i know this ones a little old....but im kinda hoping...praying...begging hehe you to continue??? pleeeeease?? hehe <3

#14 Icee

Icee

Centurion

• Posters
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:26 AM

this is really cooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!  one million dollars if u continue, okay?

#15 White Rose

White Rose

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:39 AM

Okay guys, I know I started this story forever ago, but I just thought I'd continue.  Better late than never right? :D
Enjoy!

Part Three

The next time Cherie woke up, she was all alone. The bright sun came shining through the window, intensifying her throbbing headache. Cherie just layed there for a few minutes, trying to work up the energy to get out of bed and find her absent girlfriend. With a groan, Cherie slowly sat up and slid out from under the covers, causing a shiver to go down the blond girl's frame. She wrapped her arms around herself as she dragged her feet sleepily along the shaggy carpet in search for Joan. She approached the tiny bathroom; the door was closed and a small sliver of light shone from underneath the crack. She opened the door to find Joan sitting on the counter, talking on the motel phone, rolling her eyes and puffing her cigarette, obviously aggravated with the person on the other end.
“Look Kim, chill out! So we missed one rehearsal, big deal.” Joan sighed at the impatient man. Once she noticed the blond girl standing in front of her, Joan waved and flashed Cherie a crooked smile before putting out her cigarette.
“Yeah, yeah, I know... Okay...” Joan rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue, causing Cherie to giggle. “Okay Kim... Alright... Yeah... Okay... Bye Kim.” Joan hung up the phone on a still ranting Kim and leaped off the counter. “Hey there.” She said, putting her hand on Cherie's shoulder and giving it a light squeeze.
“Hey...” Cherie sniffled, looking particularly miserable.
“How you feeling, Blondie?” Joan asked, her brown eyes sparkling into the set of tired blue ones in front of her.
“Not so great,” She said hoarsely, “What was that all about?”
“Oh, nothing, Kim's just being an asshole, but, what else is new?”
Cherie sniffled and looked away. “I'm sorry, Joanie.” She mumbled, rubbing her nose halfheartedly.
“For what kid?” Joan asked.
“I don't know, for getting sick I guess. I'm sorry you have to deal with Kim. You shouldn't have to get yelled at just because I don't feel good.” Cherie said, avoiding her girlfriend's eyes.
“Aw, don't worry about Kim, Cher. I can handle him. Ain't no big thing.”
“Well, thanks Joanie, I owe you big time.” Cherie said, finally meeting Joan's eyes again with a sleepy grin.
“Like I said kid, no big deal.”
Cherrie suddenly turned away form Joan as her nose quivered. “Hihh... Tsheww!” Cherie sneezed into the crook of her elbow, shivering.
“Bless you Cher. Where's that bandana you were hanging on to for me?”
“I left it id bed.” Cherie replied, congestedly
“Well, c'mon, let's get you back to bed.” Joan guided Cherie with a gentile hand on the small of her back. She tucked her under the covers, but still noticed the blond girl shivering. “You've got a chill huh sweetie?” Cherie nodded. “Well, I've got something that will keep you warm.” Joan grabbed her black leather jacket that was slung over the back of a chair. “Here kid. Sorry it's not the most glamorous accessory in the world, but hey, it'll get the job done.” Joan smirked as she helped Cherie into the jacket.
“It's perfect.” Cherie smiled, “Now all that's missing is you.”
Joan laughed a little as she got under the covers. “I'm comin', I'm comin'.” She wrapped her arms around Cherie protectively as the blond snuggled into her with a sniffle.