• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 sneezes

sneezes

Say what I like, like what I say

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 07:16 PM

Sonia woke up Monday Morning, feeling really rough, her head was pounding her nose was streaming and her throat was sore. She had to go into work today she had a lot to do. She dragged herself out of bed, went to the bathroom pulled off a strip of toilet paper and blew her nose. She blew very hard making herself cough, she pulled the tissue away from her nose and saw that her nose was bright red. She sniffed, and sneezed into the tissue, she blew her nose again and pulled some more tissue off and blew her nose. She showered and dressed, she stopped to blow her nose, this time using a normal tissue, she blew her sore red nose, she blew so hard she honked, she sniffed and groaned. She had breakfast and got her work things together, just before she went she blew her nose again blowing hard an hurting her nose and throat again, she sneezed a couple of times pulled off another strip of toilet paper and blew her nose again. She got into her and just as she sat down she sneezed 4 more times, she blew her nose again cleaned herself up and drove to work. She got out of the car sneezed twice more and this made her nose stream. She pulled out another tissue again and blew her streaming nose. She groaned and sniffed. She had been in the office about 10 minutes when she had to go the bathroom and grab some toilet paper, she blew her nose sniffled looked in the mirror and noticed her nose was bright red and she looked really rough. She worked all thorough the morning sniffling and sneezing and at lunch time she decided enough was enough, she drove home. She got in and the first thing she did was blow her nose, she pulled off some kitchen roll and blew her wet streaming nose, she wiped the mucus away and sighed.

ok guys let me know what you think should i carry on?

#2 Alexandria

Alexandria

Centurion

• Posters
  • 162 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:14 PM

i think you should carry on

#3 sneezes

sneezes

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:22 PM

part 2:

She got changed into her sweats and went into the bathroom, she grabbed a couple of tissues and blew her nose, a wet sound was heard and thick mucus filled the tissue. She went downstairs made a cup of tea and noticed there were some tissues on the kitchen table, she grabbed one and blew her nose, again, this time though she blew too hard and a loud honk came out, her nose was now bright red and she was full of congestion. She cleared her throat and groaned. She had been sitting downstairs watching the Tv sneezing and sniffling, she needed to go to the toielt. Just before she left the bathroom she grabbed a tissue and blew her nose again. She was blowing it for a good couple of minutes making sure she was clearing her nose out, it worked for a few seconds before she was full of congestion again. She went back downstairs to make some dinner. She had been doing the dinner, when she sniffed and a thick wall of congestion greeted her, she blew her nose again, trying to relieve her nose but all it did was produce a honk and she was still congested. She suddenly leaned into the tissue and sneezed, thick mucus came out and she blew her nose again. She suddenly sneezed 3 more times, argh, she groaned and and blew her nose again, she blew for a couple of minutes trying to clear her nose, she groaned and carried on cooking her dinner. She went to sleep for a few hours trying to make herself feel better, when she woke up she grabbed some more tissue and blew her nose, a very wet blow she put the tissue in her dressing gown pocket and rolled back over. However she couldnt sleep she got back up and went downstairs she sniffed but she just couldnt breathe through her nose because of the congestion, she blew her nose again for a while determined to clear her nose but she couldnt. She went to the toielt and before she left she again blew her nose this time it resulted in her being able to clear her nose a little. Her ear started to hurt now and she felt really rough, she cried a little because she felt so ill, she blew her nose again and her nose was still not properly clearing she sighed and hoped this cold wouldnt last much longer.

Should i carry on?

#4 agape

agape

Centurion

• Posters
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:53 PM

I do think you have a very good eye for popular demand, sneezes - you always keep your stories varied (cold/allergies/lesbian, etc). However, sometimes it's difficult to read because of grammar. I would take a little more time spellchecking and such to make it easier for us fellows. Just a thought.

#5 sneezes

sneezes

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:26 PM

Part 3:

She went to bed, the next morning she woke up full of congestion. She sniffed and a weird squelching noise greeted her. She grabbed a tissue and blew her nose. She blew for a while trying to clear her nose but it didnt work. She felt a lot worse today, she wasnt going to work. She put on her dressing gown and went downstairs. On her way down she blew her nose again really trying to clear her nose but she couldnt, there was just a thick wall of congestion that was blocking her nose. She sat down infront of the Tv sniffling, and she then blew her nose again, her nose was bright red but she was getting no where with blowing her nose the congestion wouldnt budge. She went upstairs and got dressed, she decided to try blowing her nose again, she blew it and nothing would budge this congestion she groaned and decided to head back downstairs. She sat down and felt an itch come on. She sneezed 11 times, and sighed, she blew her nose which was now getting clearler, thick mucus was blown into the tissue, she felt relief for a couple of seconds until her nose was blocked again.

Should i carry on?

#6 sneezes

sneezes

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:16 PM

Part 4:

She fell asleep on the couch, and woke up a couple of hours later with a congested nose. She sniffed, and blew her nose, she blew trying to clear the congestion, but this wouldnt work. She sighed, pulled out another tissue and tried again. Some thick mucus came out but on the whole she struggled to clear her nose, and this started to annoy her. She got up and went to the bathroom, on her way out she blew her nose again, the congestion started to clear but the remainder of it was stuck in her nose. She went to make her self some food, and blew her nose again, the congestion was on the move, she felt relief as the tissue filled with mucus, she put the tissue back in her pocket and carried on cooking some food. She got a phone call from her friend, her friend decided to come over and see how she was, Sonia got dressed and sat down. Her friend turned up a couple of minutes later. They had been talking for a few minutes, when Sonja pulled out a tissue and blew her nose, she tried so hard to unblock her nose she honked as she blew her nose. 5 minutes later she had to blow her nose again, her nose filled with thick congestion once again, she blew it for a while, afterwards she sighed. They were talking for quite a while, when Sonja excused herself and went to the bathroom, she had pulled open a box of tissues, and spent 5 miniutes in the bathroom using a numerous amount of tissues, clearing her runny nose, when she got back downstairs her nose was bright red, and her friend asked her if she was ok?.

Carry on??

#7 Alexandria

Alexandria

Centurion

• Posters
  • 162 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:09 AM

you should definitley carry on!!

#8 sneezes

sneezes

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:22 PM

Part 5:

" na sonja said, i relle dont feel well".

She pulled out another tissue and blew her nose again, which had filled quickly back up with congestion, she really tried hard to clear her nose but she couldnt properly clear it. They sat back down on the couch and started talking. Sonja had to blow her nose again, she was blowing it, when her friend, said to her " hun, do you want me to go, your clearly not well"?, Sonja said " you dont have to, you can if you want, but you dont have to". She decided to stay.

Sonja excused her self and went to the toilet, she pulled off a strip of toilet paper, she stifled a sneeze into the tissue and blew her nose, she then cleaned herself up and went back downstairs. Sonja made the pair of them lunch and they sat down and started to eat it. A few minutes later Sonja apologised for having to blow her nose again, she sat there blowing her nose, and looked really miserable she felt really rough. They talked for about 10 minutes and then her friend said she had to go, Sonja saw her out and then cleared the plates away. She then had to blow her nose, thick mucus streamed from her nose she was starting to finally be able to clear her nose.

Carry on??

#9 sneezes

sneezes

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:52 PM

Part 6:

She continued to clean up, but she stopped to blow her nose again, she pulled out her tissue and gave her nose a honk, trying to clear her nose properly, her nose was bright red and still stuffed up. She moaned to herself, she sat down and gave her nose another honk relle trying to clear it but nothing would work, and her nose just got redder and redder. An hour later her friend rang her up asking her if she wanted to join them, they were going out for dinner, Sonja said she would wait and see.

She decided to go. Before she went she blew her nose again, this time it actually produced some mucus in the tissue, she was getting clearer she hoped she would be fine at the meal. She drove down to the resturant and before she got out she blew her nose again, she blew it for about a minute making sure she cleared her nose, she finsihed and walked in. She couldnt see them and her nose was running again, so she went to the restroom to blew her nose again, and while she was her friend, came out of the cubicle behind her and asked if she was alright. She said yes. They went to the table and sat down. They were reading the menu when Sonja, said "sorry guys" and turned to the side and blew her nose again. They didnt mind as 3 out of the 4 of them had colds. Her friend next to her sniffled and blew her nose as well, Sonja felt better knowing she wasnt going to infect all of them, with a cold. They sat eating their dinner, when she relle had to go the bathroom to blow her nose, she was getting congested again. She went to the restroom pulled out another tissue and relle forcefully blew her nose. She got back to the table and saw another one of her firends blowing her nose. They were all ill and were all stuffed up.

carry on..??

#10 sneezes

sneezes

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:53 AM

Part 7:

After dinner they all went home. Sonja was relieved she just wanted to get back into her sweats, however one of her friends who wasnt ill, went to back to Sonja's. She said ok as long as she didnt mind her being really ill. She didnt mind. Sonja got home and changed into her sweats. She gave her nose a long blow, trying to clear the congestion, but it didnt work. She went downstairs and sat on the couch. Her friend was on the other one. Sonja stretched out on the couch and gave her nose another long blow. She couldnt clear the congestion and her friend was noticing this. Her friend then sneezed, and grabbed a tissue. She gave her nose a long blow, she could feel her nose starting to stuff up, she properly cleared her nose and her eyes were starting to water as well. They had been sitting down for a few minutes, when Sonja groaned, she grabbed some more tissue and gave her nose a long honk. Her nose now fiery red and sore. She went to get something to eat, when she needed to blow her nose again. Her nose starting to clear, the mucus dropping into the tissue and she gave a little sigh. She excused herself and went to the bathroom, she properly needed to clear her nose now. She ripped open a box of kleenex, and pulled out a tissue, she gave her nose a nice snotty blow. However the clearness didnt last long, she had to blow it again when she got back downstairs she sighed and blew her nose again. They went upstairs to Sonja's bedroom and she needed to blow her nose again.

Carry on??

#11 sneezes

sneezes

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:24 PM

Part 8:

Sonja sat on the bed and cried, she felt relle rough. She dried her eyes and blew her congeseted nose. Her friend put her arm round sonja and gave her a hug. The tears kept flowing which meant her nose filled up with congestion, and with her cold her nose was blocked solidly and she couldnt clear it. Her friend went to the bathroom, so sonja blew her nose again, dried her eyes and put the tissues she had used in the bin. She then sat back down and blew her nose again, relle trying to clear it. They went back downstairs and were talking again, when sonja paused and blew her nose again, this time she blew very hard, it produced a honk.

Her friend then pulled a tissue from her sweater and blew her nose, she sounded like she was starting to fill up with congestion. They continued to talk, when her friend needed to blow her nose again, she sniffled and groaned, she hoped she wasnt catching the cold. She excused herself and went to another room, and blew her nose again, she relle tried to clear her nose but she couldnt. She got back in the room to find Sonja blowing her nose again.

carry on??

#12 sneezes

sneezes

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 01:26 PM

Part 9:

Sonja felt really rough now. She was forced to blow her nose again, this time she honked, as she struggeld to clear her nose. Her friend, went to the toielt, and while she was there blew her nose again. Her nose was rapidly filling with congestion, and she felt really rough, she spent a long time, relle trying to make sure her nose was getting clear.

They had been talking when Sonja pulled some tissue, leant to the side and sneezed, hashoooo. Her friend said bless you, and Sonja blew her nose again, again producing a honk. Sonja went to the kitchen, to get something to eat, for her and her friend. Her friend joined her, and pulled some kitchen paper and blew her nose, Sonja asked her if she was ok, and her fried, said she wasnt, she was catching the cold, her nose was congested and she couldnt clear it.

That night Sonja said asked Natalie her friend, if she wanted to stay the night so she did. The following morning, they both felt relle rough. Sonja pulled out some tissue and blew her nose, snotty mucus filled the tissue, and her friend groaned, she felt awful and so did Sonja. Sonja changed into her sweats and went downstairs to get a cup of tea. While she was down there she ripped some kitchen paper, and blew her nose again, a weird sqelching noise filled the tissue, and some stringy mucus, she was not well at all.

Carry on??

#13 sneezes

sneezes

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 07:08 PM

Part 10:

While Sonja was downstairs, Natalie went into the bathroom, she grabbed some toilet paper and gave her nose a good blow, she was relle trying hard to clear her nose. Sonja came back upstairs clutching a tissue, looking at natalie strangely. Nat said " u ok hun? Sonja went "yh i really need to sneeze". They looked at each other and laughed, but then Sonja turned to the side and sneezed into the tissue, she then blew her nose so hard it produced a honk, she pulled the tissue away from her nose and her nose was bright red and looked very sore.

Natalie rushed back to the bathroom and ripped open some tissues, and blew her nose, she relle blew very hard, and she still couldnt clear her nose, she looked at Natalie and groaned. They went downstairs and got some breakfast. Sonja pulled out some more tissues and gave her nose a good blow. They were talking when Sonja pulled her tissue up to her nose and sneezed 14 times. She blew her nose again and groaned, her nose now fiercely running and in pain. Natalie darted back to the bathroom for some more toilet paper, she gave her runny nose a blow again, and groaned.

carry on??

#14 Alexandria

Alexandria

Centurion

• Posters
  • 162 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:24 PM

Yes you should carry on!

#15 sneezes

sneezes

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:15 AM

part 11:

Sonja gave her nose a honk, and groaned. Natalie blew her nose soggy, streaming nose, and wiped it a lot. They cuddled up to each other on the sofa, sonja sat there, and thick stringy mucucs poured from her nose, she grabbed a tissue and wiped it, and then pulled out 6 or 7 tissues to blow her nose streaming nose. Natalie sat there reached for the box of tissues and gave her nose a very big honk, sighed. Sonja, kept blowing her nose nose, mucus flowing into the tissue. Natalie got up to get them a drink, while she was there, she gave her nose a very loud honk, which didnt help to clear her nose. Sonja sat there with her drink, while putting her arm around natalie as she blew her nose again, she couldnt clear it. For the next few mins, sonja kept hugging natalie, while she blew her nose soggy, streaming nose. Sonja went upstaris, pulled out a hanky, and gave her nose, a very wet congested honk, mucus filled the hanky. She sat there blowing her nose for quite a while, sniffling away. She sat there with a book, honking her nose for a lot of the morning. She felt so rough, her nose was constantly streaming and she was getting annyoed with it.

Natalie was going through tissues very quickly, her nose was battered and red, and mucus kept streaming into the tissues. Sonja contiuned to honk, her nose but she couldnt clear it. While natalie was reaching for a tissue every few minutes, runing the tissue after one blow. Suddenly sonja released 6 wet sneezes and blew her nose again. Natalie then released 10 sneezes into her tissue and blew her nose again, the pair of them were messes. Throughout the afternoon, natalie had gone on to her 4th box of tissues, and there was no let up in the nose blowing. Sonja released 4 wet sounding sneezes, and grabbed her hanky to blow her nose again. Natalie reached for another tissue, she had the glassy look in her eyes, and the red sore nose. Natalie put her arm round Sonja who was blowing her nose again, and kissed her on the cheek. Sonja continued to blow her nose, while Natalie kissed her on the other cheek and gave her a big hug.