Spring is a bully :(

Female Allergy Self-obs

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic was more than 180 days ago and therefore no further posts are allowed in this topic. If you wish to post about a similar subject, please start a new topic.
Thanks for your attention!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 ticklesmuhnosee

ticklesmuhnosee

New to our ranks

• Validating
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:02 AM

Spring is being a massive bully to me! My nose is so so very tickly and 2 days ago I ran out of both tissues and my antihistamines (which to be completely honest, didn't do much for me anyways). Regardless...
I've been rubbing my nose a lot and it is really hard for me to hold conversations as often times I'm hitching into a sneezing fit that seems like its never ending.
Today I went to get into my car and noticed an odd film of something yellow.
It was pollen and it was covering it. Which I don't know how it stayed there, there was some what of a light breeze that I figured it would have been blown off. So then I figured I would turn clean my windshield really quick and pulled the little lever on my car. Well, that knocked the pollen off of my windshield and into the breeze that hit me directly in my face. That induced a massive sneezing fit of over 25 sneezes. (there might have been more, but I really wasn't keeping track, just trying to sneeze) They built up slowly
Hehhh, heeehhh, heehhh and then I tumbled into the rapid sneezing fit of sneezes. eetchhhewww, eetcheww etchhiewwwiii...
I decided that it wasn't safe for me to drive in my condition so I stayed inside until my friend Jessica asked me to come help her with her homework. I continued to sneeze doubles until I left and then returned to my house only to find that my lovely roommate left all the windows open, so a nice film of pollen covered my entire house. To add to the awfulness my neighbor decided it was also time for a good mowing. I went right back into a large rapid fit. I'm still sneezing now.

My nose is so red and sore. I need some relief.
Spring, stop being such a bully to me. > . <

I have a video of my sneezing from today posted to my youtube channel if you are interested. It is however somewhat short. Sorry :(

#2 Joal 555

Joal 555

Pun-dit

• Senior Moderators
  • 4,463 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

Sorry you are suffering so much. Allergies can be a real nightmare!

But thank you for posting and welcome to the forum!

:)

#3 dyzaster

dyzaster

Centurion

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:35 PM

What is the name of the video/your channel?  I'm sorry for your suffering but you have made me very curious.

#4 ticklesmuhnosee

ticklesmuhnosee

New to our ranks

• Validating
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

The name of my channel is ticklesmuhhnosee.

#5 dyzaster

dyzaster

Centurion

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

Found it.  I'm so sorry.  I don't know how you go through all of that!  I would go nuts!  But they sound adorable and amazing and thank you for sharing.  They are projecting record allergy season this year.  Stock up on meds and tissues.

#6 ticklesmuhnosee

ticklesmuhnosee

New to our ranks

• Validating
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

Oh thank you! Yeah, it's pretty rough. I actually ran out of my antihistamines and tissues the other day and I'm contemplating how I'm gonna go get new ones...

#7 dyzaster

dyzaster

Centurion

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:13 PM

I have heard of reputable pharmacies that make home deliveries.  Maybe that could be an option.  I feel kinda guilty that I enjoy your your recordings.  I know how miserable allergies can be.  I don't even seem to get the sneezy part.  I get the runny stuffy itchy face.  Wintery, despite my selfish desire for more recordings, I do truly hope you get to feeling better!

#8 ticklesmuhnosee

ticklesmuhnosee

New to our ranks

• Validating
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

Oh! Don't feel guilty! Its okay. The person who should really feel guilty is the woman of which I had to share an elevator ride with today that decided she needed to dump an entire bottle of perfume on herself. My nose was tickling so badly and I was unable to rub it because I was carrying a pile of papers. It especially didn't help when I was unable to cover my messy sneezes either. I hate sneezing in front of people. Today has just been an awful sneezy day.

But I am glad you enjoy my recordings <3

#9 sneffnie

sneffnie

Proclaimer

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:52 PM

aww bless you i dont get why people do that half the bottle it doesnt make you smell better infact inmy oppinion i think its worse as its too strong....expensive habit too...hope your okay x

#10 ticklesmuhnosee

ticklesmuhnosee

New to our ranks

• Validating
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:09 AM

Thank you <3 I don't know why people do half the bottle either.
Or why perfume counters at the mall exist
Or why I sneeze so much
> . <

#11 dyzaster

dyzaster

Centurion

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

A lot of my guy friends had a problem using too much axe.  I always hated that worse than too much perfume.  Almost.  And I can't believe I forgot to say this in my other post!  Bless you!

#12 ticklesmuhnosee

ticklesmuhnosee

New to our ranks

• Validating
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

Thank you <3 Your blesses mean a lot. :)

#13 dyzaster

dyzaster

Centurion

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

My channel name is delylam88 if you want to check it out.

#14 elements

elements

...and I would write 500 more!

• Members
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:54 PM

awww, you sound miserable :( I'm with dyzaster...i feel guilty, but damn do you have adorrrable sneezes. Thank you for posting! I especially LOVE when an obs is posted with a clip :) and bless your "nosee"

#15 ticklesmuhnosee

ticklesmuhnosee

New to our ranks

• Validating
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:21 AM

Don't feel guilty! Like I said before, we can't help what we like! Thank you for the care, concern and blesses. <3 I really just need someone to come hold a tissue to my nose while I sneeze!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic was more than 180 days ago and therefore no further posts are allowed in this topic. If you wish to post about a similar subject, please start a new topic.
Thanks for your attention!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Female, Allergy, Self-obs