Dawnie

Dear Jerk returns!

3,830 posts in this topic

Dear 2016,

Wow, you've really been a fucking sadistic shoved-up-the-asshole jack-off of a year, haven't you? And STILL AT IT, aren't you? Thought I'd catch a little bit of a break now, but nooooope! Go fuck yourself, you've fucked everyone and everything else over enough now, GOODBYE.

No love,
Me.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Dear jerk,

I haven't bitten my nails in years and you choose now to tear them down to stumps? Rude.

From ,

the jerk who was looking forward to painting their nails but I GUESS NOT 

 

Edited by bangbang

Share this post


Link to post

Dear Mother,
 

I know you feel terrible but you surely must understand how pissed off I am, right? Your dog bit mine and if he'd managed to go not even half an inch higher, my dog wouldn't have an eye right now! Now here I am, waiting impatiently for the vet's to open so I can go get him checked out! And no, his muzzle swelling mildly is nothing to be shrugged off! I am thankful you cleaned the wound off yesterday but clearly it's not okay this morning! So here I go, about to drop a fat stack of cash on yet ANOTHER vet's visit right after the holidays! He's so skittish right now and upset, I don't even know what to do! I'm so pissed I could scream and honestly, if your dog has 'been off since Shadow died' then maybe you need to consider getting him on some form of fucking medication! He's always been mildly aggressive but this is a whole new level. That dog is a menace and needs to be dealt with ASAP before he really hurts someone.

Sincerely,

Your Highly Pissed Off Daughter

 

P.S. You can say goodbye to ever seeing him again unless you come over to my place because I don't want that mangy mutt of yours to attack him again. 

Share this post


Link to post

Dear . . . . . . myself!

Please practice telling people when something is bothering you. Forcing yourself to suck up hurt feelings and anxieties isn't selfless or helpful, and voicing concerns and confronting problems is a sign that you care about your relationships with other people and that you care about yourself enough to know that you deserve to be happy and satisfied in those relationships. Pushing feelings into a corner of your mind doesn't make them go away, it just creates a toxic pile of issues and dread inside of you that's preventing you from finding peace anywhere you go. You need to face that wall and you need to communicate, even when you know it's going to be difficult and intimidating and overall very unpleasant. You owe it to yourself and to the people around you.

Nothing is going to change if you don't take action. Not everyone thinks in black and white like you do. You're not as bad of a person as you think you are, and confronting negative feelings and experiences won't make people realize the "horrible truth" about how awful and bad you are and drop you from their lives. You're allowed to have flaws, and plenty of people can see through you so much more than you think. And guess what! These people still choose your company, because they value you as a person enough to overlook whatever apparently abhorrent traits you think you possess.

Now that you've demonstrated that you understand this, at least as a concept, it's time to work on improvement.

I believe in you,

Me!

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Sen Beret said:

Dear . . . . . . myself!

Please practice telling people when something is bothering you. Forcing yourself to suck up hurt feelings and anxieties isn't selfless or helpful, and voicing concerns and confronting problems is a sign that you care about your relationships with other people and that you care about yourself enough to know that you deserve to be happy and satisfied in those relationships. Pushing feelings into a corner of your mind doesn't make them go away, it just creates a toxic pile of issues and dread inside of you that's preventing you from finding peace anywhere you go. You need to face that wall and you need to communicate, even when you know it's going to be difficult and intimidating and overall very unpleasant. You owe it to yourself and to the people around you.

Nothing is going to change if you don't take action. Not everyone thinks in black and white like you do. You're not as bad of a person as you think you are, and confronting negative feelings and experiences won't make people realize the "horrible truth" about how awful and bad you are and drop you from their lives. You're allowed to have flaws, and plenty of people can see through you so much more than you think. And guess what! These people still choose your company, because they value you as a person enough to overlook whatever apparently abhorrent traits you think you possess.

Now that you've demonstrated that you understand this, at least as a concept, it's time to work on improvement.

I believe in you,

Me!

Dear me

Frame this and read it often.

Incredibly well said Sen, I struggle with this as well and sadly it has cost me so maybe we can work on it together :lol: Sometimes being an adult sucks but sometimes you do have to suck it up and anxiety be damned because if not youll regret it and you never want that feeling. Ever.

You can do it Sen :hug: Maybe practice what you need to tell someone before you actually say it. But definitely do it. /cheerleading

Share this post


Link to post

Dear self,

 

please please please just snap out of it already. It's ridiculous at this point. Fix it. Please do something for crying out loud. Moping around isn't productive at all. You're so clingy and annoying. 

 

Change please omg

-pg

 

 

Dear uncle,

 

Leave me the fuck alone will ya?  Stop acting like you understand me or that my parents are overly restrictive when you and my aunt basically stalk your kids who are in college. Myob okay?

 

-pg

 

Dear parents,

 

I know you're scared that I'm going to college next year but hey so am I. Please stop making everything worse. 

 

-pg

Share this post


Link to post

Dear writer,

It's still plagiarism if it's sneeze spellings. Just sayin'. 

✌️,

bigbadSpoo

Share this post


Link to post

Dear anyone who has beef,

FUCKING COME AT ME I WANT TO FITE YOU, WHOEVER U ARE, FOR ANY REASON AT ALL

this is a limited time offer as i will probably not be feeling so aimlessly salty tomorrow

sincerely,
Q

 

Share this post


Link to post

Dear self,

Ughhhhh. Go to sleep. For heaven's sake it's 2 AM. Quit being hyper.... yeahkthanks

Sincerely,

Someone who should probably be asleep

 

Share this post


Link to post

Dear 2016,

FUCK. YOU.

 

Dear Black Rabbit,

Ok, just treat him well.

Love,

Snufflebunny

Share this post


Link to post

Dear random writers I find on FF.net,

Want to write some satisfying hurt/comfort fic? Then stop giving people fevers of 110°F / 43°C or over! THEY WOULD BE DEAD. BEING DEAD IS A SERIOUS BUMMER. If you want some slightly angsty care-taking, 104°F / 40°C is PLENTY. Throw in some mild delirium and call it a day. But please, for the love of fluff, STOP KILLING PEOPLE. And then throwing them in an ice bath and having them instantly recover. It irks me so much.

~ Scatter

Edited by BlackScatter

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, BlackScatter said:

Dear random writers I find on FF.net,

Want to write some satisfying hurt/comfort fic? Then stop giving people fevers of 110°F / 43°C or over! THEY WOULD BE DEAD. BEING DEAD IS A SERIOUS BUMMER. If you want some slightly angsty care-taking, 104°F / 40°C is PLENTY. Throw in some mild delirium and call it a day. But please, for the love of fluff, STOP KILLING PEOPLE. And then throwing them in an ice bath and having them instantly recover. It irks me so much.

~ Scatter

LOL exactly! Though, I've already read things like that here, too. (and already complained about it... :P)

Share this post


Link to post

Dear parents who brought a kid who was sick with the stomach flu into a fucking grocery store,

What the fuck is wrong with you? Really? REALLY?! And letting that kid run around and touch everything it could reach? Bravo.

Couldn't one of you have stayed at home with the kid, or at least in the car? Just... SIGH.

/Someone not wanting to start the new year with the stomach flu, which I'm pretty sure goes for everyone else in the store too.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Dear painful hiccups,

This needs to stop. You've stopped and started four times already! My chest hurts and I just want to drink my hot chocolate in peace!

Share this post


Link to post

Dear people who fucked me over this year:

Brent, you're a fucking moron and far too idiotic for your own good. For some reason, you're still likeable, and I hate that! 

Michael, you fucked with the wrong bitch. I wouldn't fuck you with Brent's dick. But honestly,  I'm SO GLAD I didn't make the mistake of letting you get that part of me. Talk about regret! 

And last but not least, P, here's to you for making me feel like total shit multiple times, for calling me your friend, then ignoring the fuck out of me. Thanks for making me feel completely awful about myself. I really did think you were different than all the rest. I really did. Yet I can't bring myself to rip that sweater apart. I hate that I can't do it. Damn you. 

Fuck you, 2016! You were so full of mistakes, hurt, and regret. You suck. 

Share this post


Link to post

Dear Cally,

Stop fucking procrastinating and avoiding the things you really, really need to be doing.  Seriously.  That novel you're reading will still be there when you're done for the day.  Same with the internet.  Now go on your fucking run and come back and get shit done.

no love,
me

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, cally said:

Dear Cally,

Stop fucking procrastinating and avoiding the things you really, really need to be doing.  Seriously.  That novel you're reading will still be there when you're done for the day.  Same with the internet.  Now go on your fucking run and come back and get shit done.

no love,
me

*sign* Just as if you've read my mind and wrote all my thoughts down. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post

Dear jerk,

NYAHAHAHAHA GET REKT

Sincerely,

not helping u, forever bitter, no regrets

Share this post


Link to post

Dear body,

HEY! I don't know where you think you're going but to go from a sore throat and mild sinus issues to full blown sour stomach and migraine is just unacceptable! If you must get sick then I suggest turning back to coldsville and stay far away from stomachfluville. Okay?

Not so sincerely,

Someone who's been sick twice since first break

Share this post


Link to post

Dear self,

I know inspiration/motivation is scarce, but sit down and WRITE and it will return! And yes, you need to do horse chores, vacuum the apartment, do the dishes and shop as well. Normal people do that and have dayjobs, partners and children to tend to as well. I know you're a mental fuckup, but COME ON.

Also, what the fuck did you do to the screen? Everything is HUGE now. :blink: 

Tiredly yours,
Me.

Share this post


Link to post

Dear 2016 FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKK YOU IN THE ASS WITH A SWORD BURN IN HELL DEMON

Dear 2017 Please be nice to me 

Share this post


Link to post

Dear brother,

Quit being such a lazy ass and do your pathetic 2 chores. You're lucky it's only 2... I have 6. Also thanks, because mom now added more chores to MY list. Couldn't you have just scrubbed the pan and cleaned up if you took the last cinnamon roll? Jeezz ;-;

Love, Your Sister <3

Share this post


Link to post

Dear voice,

Please come back before Tuesday I'm begging you. You can't cancel these events so hurry up and recover. No one wants to listen to a horribly croaky voice projected through a microphone.

No love,

Me. 

Share this post


Link to post

Dear cramps,

MUST YOU KEEP ME UP ALL NIGHT? USJDOOXLDXH

Love, Cutekats. 

Share this post


Link to post

Dear dude

You creep me out.

Kaze

Share this post


Link to post