Dawnie

Dear Jerk returns!

3,941 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

He's a blogger who says married men and women shouldnt have friends of the opposite sex because it'll only lead to sex.

Sounds like he knows himself more than well, at least. :rolleyes: 

Dear people who believe the actions/words of a small subsection of a population represent the whole population,

Stop.

Sincerely,

VB!

Posted (edited)

Dear never ending headache GO AWAY

Edited by batmansgirl

35 minutes ago, VividBubbles! said:

Dear people who believe the actions/words of a small subsection of a population represent the whole population,

Stop.

Sincerely,

VB!

I want to scream this from the rooftops everyday of my life.

Dear me,

Stop wasting your efforts some people are just going to be bitter and vindictive.

Move on.

Me

Dear dizzying migraine,

Stop please, I have to go back to work tonight regardless of how I feel and you're making it difficult to accomplish even simple things right now.

Sincerely,

Someone who's sick and tired of being sick and tired

Dear headache

You've been here for three days now.  My head feels like it's going to explode

GO AWAY

- me

Dear friends.

You are great friends, at times. BUT WHY DID YOU SAY THAT THERE WAS NO ROOM FOR ME TO JOIN THE FUKKING BAND AND WHY DID YOU LET ANOTHER GUT JOIN NOT EVEN A FUKKING WEEK AFTER?!

Dear world "leaders",

Great job. Are you slipping away to the underground bunkers yet, like the irresponsible rats you are?

Maybe not yet. You're too narcissistic. All of you.

Later, when you start going at each others' throats instead of beating away on the excuse you currently have - and you eventually will because the macho man syndrome forces you to - at least have the fucking decency to keep the nuclear missiles on the ground and the biological weapons sealed in the labs. I can guarantee you nobody wins a conflict fought with those, except maybe, in the long run, the planet, that will finally be rid of the pestilence called mankind.

*takes deep breath and turns glare at own government*

And YOU! Stop flapping around like nervous bats and do your job! May I clarify? GOVERN!

No love,
Someone who's tired of hearing the phrase "taking responsibility" without actually seeing any responsibilty taken.

8 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Someone who's tired of hearing the phrase "taking responsibility" without actually seeing any responsibilty taken.

You hit the nail on the head with this, Chanel. I feel the exact same way.

Posted (edited)

Dear  Mr tall, dark, and handsome: 

I'm thinking that if I never initiated a conversation, we'd never speak. I'm done running around and chasing things and people. I try to show you how much I care, but it doesn't seem to make a difference to you. I'm trying to be there for you. 

Every day/evening of your silence makes me feel worse and worse. On top of that, you're watching and liking fetishy clips on YouTube. I guess you have plenty of time for that. FUCK! THAT FUCKING HURTS. It says, no, screams that I DONT MATTER. I get this dull ache in my head, nausea, and clammy sweat prickling my skin. My heart pounds in my ears. I swallow hard and try not to cry. It's something sort of small in the grand scheme of things, but it still makes my heart ache. Read: FUCKING OUCH! 

I know you're awake very late at night, and you know that I am, too. That is when your silence hurts me the worst. I'm awake with my anxiety gnawing at me, and it just doesn't matter. My pride has wrestled me to the ground, demanding that I stay silent until you make an honest effort to get in touch with me. 

Is it just me and my cruel inner voice? Or are you just over it? I wouldn't be surprised, since you apparently got what you wanted.

-me

Edited by CharliesGirl

Dear landlord,

COME ON!! I've tried to get a hold of you since before Easter because my kitchen sink is clogged and I can't get it loose myself!! Am I supposed to do the dishes in the bathtub or what?!! I've even been brave enough to pick up the phone and CALL YOU, which is basically unheard of since my phone phobia is only getting worse and I now rarely even ANSWER the phone much less CALL people!

Listen you moron, it wasn't an emergency before Easter, but guess what fucktard, it's about to become one. I can't even cook because I don't have more dishes, so I've been eating sandwiches and Easter candy for all meals the past couple of days. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK!!!

No love whatsoever,
Tenant who wishes she had more money so she could move out of this sad excuse for an apartment.

Dear Depression

FUCKA DE YOU IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE...JUST LET ME BE HAPPY YOU ASSHOLE OF A BRAIN

NO LOVE-SOMEONE WHO IS SAD AND TRYING TO BE HAPPY 

2 hours ago, batmansgirl said:

Dear Depression

FUCKA DE YOU IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE...JUST LET ME BE HAPPY YOU ASSHOLE OF A BRAIN

NO LOVE-SOMEONE WHO IS SAD AND TRYING TO BE HAPPY 

Preach girl preach. I feel ya :hug: 

Melody did i mention I LOVE YOU TO BITS :hug: sending you happy vibes that you deserve

Dear self, 

Listen up, yo. And repeat after me: I am not pregnant!! 

You're not pregnant, okay?! Look. A pregnancy was unlikely from the beginning, okay? You and him were careful, alright? Real careful. 

Also, you took a fucking test that was fucking negative, alright? And yes, I know you took it early so there's only about a 55% chance of accuracy, but STILL. 

Next, you get your period, but suddenly you interpret that as "implantation bleeding"? Are you kidding me? 

And now you're noticing more imaginary symptoms like being overemotional (newsflash: that's kind of your norm, girl) and feeling sick (you clearly ate too much, duh). 

Basically, how much more proof will you need before accepting that you are not pregnant? You're such a joke, honestly. 

Rolling my eyes at your ridiculousness,

the rational part that still resides somewhere deep inside of you

Edited by Sophie<3