Dawnie

Dear Jerk returns!

3,940 posts in this topic

I'd make a lousy cameraman... the lens would be shaking too much. :)

Come anyway. There are tripods, and then that way your hands would be free. You know, for other things.

Hey! How come I wasn't invited to come taste Nicole's donuts????? I feel so hurt and betrayed!!! WAHHHHHHH!

Nic, can I taste your donuts babe? :D

Hey! How come I wasn't invited to come taste Nicole's donuts????? I feel so hurt and betrayed!!! WAHHHHHHH!

Nic, can I taste your donuts babe? :D

You thought you needed an invite? Now, Lynne...you know better than that. :D It is an absolute given that you were invited to taste my donuts!!!

Try the jelly. It's fascinating. B)

Yum!

Fascinating flavour!

*gets out the ceremonial whip to go with the cowboy hat*

:D

Hey! How'd I get pulled into this? :D

By the sheer magnetism of your personality?

:D

B) Sorry, that just amused the hell out of me. . . .

Dr. Nic's got some hella animal magnetism :D

:) This is hilarious. All I was doing was minding my own business, and the next thing I know we're talking about my hotness. I can't say I don't love it.

LOL, this is some Twilight Zone shit.

I know. ;) Dude, you're so in my head. I love it.

Well, I'll try to use this thread in a responsible manner. How about....

Dear Complaining Little Twits 1 & 2,

GET A GRIP WITH THE GODDDDAMN WHINING, MOPING AND WHINGEING MMMMMMMMMKAY???!!!!!!

- A Very Much Pissed Friend Who Wonders How Long She Will Be One

Oh no, oh no! Shiny is tired of my wine-ing and whinging.

*wrings hands in horror*

;)

*Throws a ponrmorgon åt Vetinari*

(most lovingly!)

*Throws a ponrmorgon åt Vetinari*

I love that word "whingeing" -- do we get to use it in the U.S.?

And what in the Sam Hill is a "ponrmorgon"? Is that another one of them thar furrin words? And what's with the little circle thingy above the "a"? Huh? :drool:

*Bows humbly and surrenders to the total and complete threadjack that is this thread*

And what in the Sam Hill is a "ponrmorgon"? Is that another one of them thar furrin words? And what's with the little circle thingy above the "a"? Huh? :bawl:

Åh <-- like that one, you mean? What about an Ä? Or an Ö?

I have no idea what a "ponr" is, but "morgon" is the time when we Swedes wake up. Or should wake up, in the best of worlds...

It's suddenly very hard to not move that little "r" in ponr to another place in the word. That's a time I'd gladly wake up to.

I love that word "whingeing" -- do we get to use it in the U.S.?

And what in the Sam Hill is a "ponrmorgon"? Is that another one of them thar furrin words? And what's with the little circle thingy above the "a"? Huh? :blushing:

Please do use whingeing. It's a lovely word, very descriptive. A bit like the word "dreich" which in Scotland means very dull with persistent drizzling rain.

Ponrmorgon, is I think a made up word from one of the permanent "threadjacks" in the testing area. Must try not to get carried away with any threadjacking "in-jokes". :bawl: Sorry! But for anyone really sad who has far too much time on their hands who enjoys utterly silly wordplay then feel free to join in.

And ø, æ and å are three additional vowels in the Norwegian alphabet. "å" is pronounced "aw" (I would try to explain the others but I fear I would fail.)

Edited by Vetinari

Åh <-- like that one, you mean? What about an Ä? Or an Ö?

I have no idea what a "ponr" is, but "morgon" is the time when we Swedes wake up. Or should wake up, in the best of worlds...

It's suddenly very hard to not move that little "r" in ponr to another place in the word. That's a time I'd gladly wake up to.

Umlauts I know about, bad student of German that I am. Other diacritical marks (I think that's the right term, isn't it?) I'm not so familiar with.

And about moving that "r" -- :bawl:

Back on topic! :eek:

Dear finger

Really it's been three days now since the evil door incident. Surely that's long enough. Enough with the throbbing.

Yours

The Person Attached To You Who Still Can't Sleep Without Analgesics.

(Not about anyone here, in case that wasn't obvious)

Dear Jerk:

The fact that you have, purely accidentally, come across a fellow fan's livejournal where they say mean things about some of the people in your fandom REALLY does not mean that it's appropriate to post a link to said livejournal post in a message to the community! If people happen to come across this LJ post on their own, that's fine, but it really, really was not cool of you to purposely stir up shit by directing all your friends to it.

Sincerely,

Out of the fandom (and yeah, I know it makes you happy)

(Hmm...Can ya tell I'm having a bad day today...?)

~Me

This is not directed at any specific member within this community. :heart:

Dear Microsoft Xbox 360,

I haven't logged into my xbox live account in during the 4 years that I have owned the console because my xbox 360 unit keeps me logged in and I don't see any need to log in through the xbox.com site; therefore I don't remember my password. Since my bank switched from using Mastercard to Visa debit cards, I just want to remove the mastercard from the billing information since that will soon be useless anyway and I don't want it to be the default card for when I want to add Microsoft points, even though it currently is. Okay, so I did just guess what the password is and was able to do what I wanted to do through the xbox.com website, but still. Why couldn't I just do it on my console? :cryhappy::cryhappy:

Dear Microsoft Windows 7,

You're an okay operating system for the most part, but I don't like how you handle switching from one window to the next; it just sucks. And lagging when I'm trying to type out messages on message boards pisses me off too, though thankfully that doesn't extent to instant messenger or working on my bloated novel on Micrsoft Word. But I hate lag; it pisses me off. :cryhappy:

I sincerely apologize if this post has offended anyone or made them feel guilty or uncomfortable in any way. :)

(This is not directed at any specific member within this community, either.)

Dear muscles,

Yes, I know I have skipped yoga class for 3 weeks. I was tired, or busy, or both -- it wasn't just because I was too lazy to go. However, I thought I had been giving you enough exercise to keep you in shape even if I didn't go to yoga. Apparently that's not the case, judging from your shakiness tonight at class and certain twinges occurring right now. (Shoulder muscles, you know I'm talking about you -- come on, plank isn't that hard!)

Please, please do not ache tomorrow and I promise from this point forward I'll go to yoga class every week. (Except for the week after next, when there's a break between sessions.) Don't get all spazzy on me, you know I treat you well. If you're good I'll jump in the hot tub tomorrow night. . . . . .

Love,

Your owner

Dear Nasty Horrible Bug

I would appreciate it if you would stop coming back to haunt me landing me with emergency dashes to A&E and leaving with me wth overnight stays in hospital.

I am sooooooo over it now and would like to feel normal again

So please do as I ask and FUCK OFF!

Yours Very Annoyed Patient

Dear asshole,

Thanks for COMPLETELY blowing me off on Halloween. You could've at least called or texted me saying that you changed your mind and didn't wanna hang out. You didn't even have to give me a reason, I wouldn't have cared as long as you got in touch with me. Which you didn't.

There's no way I'm going to the midnight release of Modern Warfare 2 with you. I can't stand those types of games and I'm not gonna switch my schedule around for that shit.

Yours truly,

Your pissed off friend :yes:

Dear Mini-Oven,

Thank you for breaking. It explains the food poisoning and how when I put it to 450 it was really 100 degrees.

Without Love,

The Hungry who no longer can heat her food

Edited by obsessedwithedward

Dear Credit Card Company, Power Commission, Cable Company, and Cell Phone Provider,

Please go fuck yourselves. I am sick and tired of having to pay all you fuckers within the same goddamn week.

I am unemployed. UN-EM-FUCKING-PLOYED. I have enough in savings to get rid of all of you, but do you have any idea what that money was sitting around for? It wasn't so that you, Power Commission, could FUCK UP MY ADDRESS and send my bill to the WRONG PLACE, and then send me a "disconnect notice" if I don't pay you by next Tuesday.

It wasn't so that you, Credit Card Company, could increase my AIR by 10% because I happened to miss last month's payment.

It wasn't so that you, Cable Company and Cell Phone Provider, could decide to put a big wide smile on my face and rub salt in the wound by ALSO making your due dates sometime between this week and next.

No, that money was destined for something much more dear to me, something I have been saving for for THREE FUCKING YEARS, something that we almost had enough for but suddenly, someone else had other ideas.

I am so goddamn tired of being kicked around. Yesterday marked 4 months since the shit hit the fan, since my world got turned on its' fucking head and I had to either find something fast or be homeless. I found something fast enough, something that would've worked, but no, FATE, you decided to go around and fuck me over a second time, and make sure I lost my job, the whole goddamn REASON I came to this stupid fucking dead-end city.

So now I have nothing. I have nothing but what precious little you've left me with in savings, what was supposed to go towards happiness and a new start and the ONE THING I have been using to pull myself through all this shit. The ONE LIGHT at the end of the tunnel. So as the numbers dwindle, that light gets a little dimmer, the rope gets a little shorter, and suddenly I can't jump as high.

I am so goddamn sick of things falling down around me and I would REALLY love it if all you bill collectors would KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF ALREADY.

Sincerely,

The Unemployed Piece Of Shit That Nobody Gives A Fuck About.

(I'm really sorry, I am just having a really hard time right now, hence the overdramatic whiny post.)