Dawnie

Dear Jerk returns!

3,993 posts in this topic

Dear Credit Card Company, Power Commission, Cable Company, and Cell Phone Provider,

Please go fuck yourselves. I am sick and tired of having to pay all you fuckers within the same goddamn week.

I am unemployed. UN-EM-FUCKING-PLOYED. I have enough in savings to get rid of all of you, but do you have any idea what that money was sitting around for? It wasn't so that you, Power Commission, could FUCK UP MY ADDRESS and send my bill to the WRONG PLACE, and then send me a "disconnect notice" if I don't pay you by next Tuesday.

It wasn't so that you, Credit Card Company, could increase my AIR by 10% because I happened to miss last month's payment.

It wasn't so that you, Cable Company and Cell Phone Provider, could decide to put a big wide smile on my face and rub salt in the wound by ALSO making your due dates sometime between this week and next.

No, that money was destined for something much more dear to me, something I have been saving for for THREE FUCKING YEARS, something that we almost had enough for but suddenly, someone else had other ideas.

I am so goddamn tired of being kicked around. Yesterday marked 4 months since the shit hit the fan, since my world got turned on its' fucking head and I had to either find something fast or be homeless. I found something fast enough, something that would've worked, but no, FATE, you decided to go around and fuck me over a second time, and make sure I lost my job, the whole goddamn REASON I came to this stupid fucking dead-end city.

So now I have nothing. I have nothing but what precious little you've left me with in savings, what was supposed to go towards happiness and a new start and the ONE THING I have been using to pull myself through all this shit. The ONE LIGHT at the end of the tunnel. So as the numbers dwindle, that light gets a little dimmer, the rope gets a little shorter, and suddenly I can't jump as high.

I am so goddamn sick of things falling down around me and I would REALLY love it if all you bill collectors would KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF ALREADY.

Sincerely,

The Unemployed Piece Of Shit That Nobody Gives A Fuck About.

(I'm really sorry, I am just having a really hard time right now, hence the overdramatic whiny post.)

For what it's worth....

:hug:

Because I've been there and it sucks ass.

The Unemployed Piece Of Shit That Nobody Gives A Fuck About/.
Quoted for wrongness; we love you :hug:

Prodigy love, the job market in Ottawa is doing quite well at the moment... just a thought, should you and the Mr. decide to relocate :hug:

Dear the companies who are Prodigy's bane,

Do you guys sit around and have private meetings on ways to gang up on us? Seriously, did you guys talk to my credit card company, insurance company and phone company and go "hehehaha" while deciding how best to screw over the unemployed people? What part of stop being turds or i'm switching providers is unclear?

Sincerely,

She who has no love for you, and will be sending Prodigy a :D

You guys are all fabulous! Thanks for the little pick-me-up, I needed it and I'm so lucky to be able to find it here!

Now back to your regularly-scheduled angry posts... this board is not accustomed to the rampant love, sunshine, rainbows, puppies, etc. that have appeared in this thread! Cease and desist!! :)

:D

Dear Emotional Blackmailer,

way to pay back to someone for loving you.

- daughter

You guys are all fabulous! Thanks for the little pick-me-up, I needed it and I'm so lucky to be able to find it here!

Now back to your regularly-scheduled angry posts... this board is not accustomed to the rampant love, sunshine, rainbows, puppies, etc. that have appeared in this thread! Cease and desist!! :blushing:

:drool:

Nope. *throws around sunshine, rainbows, happiness, puppies, kitties, and cheesecake* :D *cheeky grin* :flee:

:P tma!

Sorry to use this thread again... I'll try to make it brief.

Dear Dad,

I will always love you, and one day I hope I will look back at this point in my life and thank you for making me a stronger person. But what you did is inexcusable, and the hurt will never go away. Nor will the memories we've shared throughout the years. I will always love and hate you.

Please stop acting like a stranger on the rare occasions you can find time for me. All I ever wanted was to be your little girl again, and you make me feel like that can never happen. I wonder if it's too late for that now. I wonder if you'll always be a stranger.

Please stop telling me about your girlfriend's kids, because when you do all I can imagine is the words I read: "My daughter is looking for a new dad." All I can picture is the photos you posted of all of you out, having fun, hiking through the woods and looking like you're having a grand old time. Something you never did with me.

I almost wish I could tell you to leave me alone and never contact me again. It would be easier than the continual disappointment I face when you finally are able to spend some time with me.

Ever Yours,

Your Only Daughter

Dear Jerk,

You are naive, childish and not that bright. How you got onto this degree course I'll never know but, believe me, it is NOT the same as AS level politics. If you don't show some level of higher thinking you will fail. That is a fact and you are an idiot. I do not care if your parents are examiners, you are not a genius and are only at this Uni because you fucked up, as opposed to me who chose it because I liked it. In fact, you are probably going to fail this degree. Why? Because you never admit that you're wrong and because you don't take notes in lectures. Ever.

I should also point out that noone on this cast likes you. Most of us put the effort in to pretend, because the play starts tomorrow snd we want it to go well. But seriously, you're (somehow) more obnoxious than all of us combined and it is very, very irritating. Especially when you're wrong, as is the case much of the time. You're not a bad actor per se but you're unprofessional and not the best one here as you seem to think. Grow the fuck up and do your kissing scene. You want to be an actor? Learn to act.

We know you nearly got into Drama school. But there are a few points here; you didn't get in, even if you did you're still a bad actor, and we don't need to hear your poorly thought out opinions again. It's been a month, we get it. You're up your own ass. Fine.

Sincerely,

The guy who tries very very hard to like you. Please fuck off now.

SL.

Dear Clients,

It may be some surprise to you but no, veterinaries are not paid by the government. No, we do NOT get free Obama money and NO we will not offer payments plans even if you leave the clinic.

Which by the way, I don't give two fucks if you do, so stop trying to get your way by pulling the "I'm just gonna leave tactic", here's your records fathead, want me to fax them for you?

OH OH and I HAVE to call you to remind you of your appointment because it's part of my job, it takes literally two minutes you don't have to be a giant dick and hang up on me, how about just not picking up the phone?

AND WHILE WE ARE HERE, vaccinate your DAMN PETS, because I bet you can't afford the at home parvo treatment, so now you get to watch your puppy DIE because your dumb ass didn't think it all the way through when getting a pet. It's not my doctor's fault, nor mine, but now an innocent animal gets to suffer because of YOU. And if you have a vicious dog, MUZZLE FUCKING BUY A MUZZLE. I don't feel like getting bit today especially not by your peice of shit dog. By the way, I hate your cokapoo/laberdoodle/chihuahua hybrid ect, they're ugly and they SUCK.

Bottom line, If you don't have money, DON'T HAVE A PET.

Love,

All of the technicians at my hospital.

Dear Debt,

GO FUCK YOURSELF. I GOT THE FUCKING JOB. I WILL MAKE YOU SORRY YOU EVER WORMED YOUR WAY INTO MY LIFE!!!!

Signed,

Someone Who's On Top Of The World (at least until the next bill comes in)

Which by the way, I don't give two fucks if you do, so stop trying to get your way by pulling the "I'm just gonna leave tactic", here's your records fathead, want me to fax them for you?

Ooh! A thank goodness for that moment!

Yes....we REALLY need your custom because you're SUCH a good client!

Have a nice day!

And congratulations Prodigy!

:P

Edited by Vetinari

CONGRATS Prodigy!!!! :P

Yay for jobs!

Dear my Art History Midterm,

Well, fuck you for being two points per question.

Sincerly,

Someone who studied her ass off and still managed to fuck up.

Yay for jobs!

Dear my Art History Midterm,

Well, fuck you for being two points per question.

Sincerly,

Someone who studied her ass off and still managed to fuck up.

:winkiss:

:)

:lmfao:

Dear Jerk,

Why can't you ever ever ever focus on the bright side of things? It is practically impossible to get you in a good mood for more than half a day at a time. 'And then you remember something that I already apologized for from a month or so ago, and grow so depressed about it and won't stop thinking about it no matter how many times I try to change the subject or apologize again, you won't even give me a response, except "I forgive you. --sigh--" and then you depressedly hang up on me? WTF? I have been doing my fucking best to please you for three and a half months now, and every time I screw up, like I am, face it, going to do a LOT as it seems to be what I've always been good at, I feel like the world is ending because it hits you like a brick and then you won't let it go. And seriously, it's NOT that you can't, it is that you WON'T. I'm so sick of this shit. There's no way to tell you this in person, either. Isn't that great? And now, I find, that even through ALL of my very BEST efforts, I'm a means to an ends of a goal that you didn't even tell me about in detail until this morning, which not only involves me but also our future kids, which we haven't even had yet, being baby-sat by someone who I was PERFECTLY FINE with you having a threesome with me with but whom I did not say I would share you with in any other way. Yes, I have a problem sharing you. SUE ME. And guess what? Since you're a polygamist by nature, and you've WANTED to have two women at once since you were i don't even know how old, and since I understand this psychologically since no one ever really supported you emotionally when you were a child, and you've always been abandoned and lied to by fucking EVERYONE IN YOUR LIFE, I feel FUCKING GUILTY about not liking the idea of not being the only one for you. Even though you're clearly the only one for me. Oh yes, and I haven't told you that I don't like the idea yet, because I know that if I do, you'll give it up right away, and it will just add on to your mental list of "things you haven't done for me" which is really the only solid list you keep, as the things I HAVE done for you are kind of conglomerately morphed in your head as why you should be with me instead of someone else. And then you say you love me. and the sad thing is that you do. Or as close to it as you can, because your parents screwed you up so much psychologically when you were little that you can't love the way I do. And do you know what? Despite all your flaws, and how fucked up you are, and all the freaking hoops I have to jump through just to feel adequate for you because, yes, I admit, I'm a little fucked up too, MY WORLD STILL REVOLVES AROUND YOU, AND I STILL LOVE YOU. And furthermore I wouldn't not love you if my life depended on it, which someday it very well might. But for the love of god, WHY CAN'T YOU EVER BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE?! IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!

~ your incredibly over stressed inept insane clingy selfish future wife, who would give the world just to make you see that happiness isn't as hard as you try to make it look. And for christ's sake I don't like you less when you're not happy. I just wish you were happy more often, because I like seing you happy. Not seeing you ACT happy, because I fucking hate that. but seeing you /actually/ happy. which is FUCKING RARE! ARGGGGGGGGGifeelsoinept!!!!!!!!!

Greycat, I'm sorry to intrude your well warranted Grrrrr!fest, but

:winkiss: Doesn't sound easy. :) Hang in there.

@ Shiny bug: Thnx. hugs accepted. and thnx again.

Greycat, I'm sorry to intrude your well warranted Grrrrr!fest, but

:winkiss: Doesn't sound easy. :) Hang in there.

Oh, I wanted to say something but didn't know what and Shiny Bug said something. I'll just add my :lmfao: to hers.

Might I add........ don't rush into marriage. I don't know if you were thinking of it but being married to him won't solve any problems. It will only tie you tighter to him and that doesn't sound wise just now.

Take care.

@ Vetinari: Thx for the extra hug as well. Really, I don't want to marry him to fix my problems. I want to marry him because despite it all, I'm hopelessly in love with him. but I appreciate the advice, though. thx.

@greycat19: If you are not already, maybe you should try just living with him first? Maybe things might work themselves out better that way. Regardless, if he is the one, then you guys will be okay in the end. Hang in there and keep looking forward.

(I seem to be using this alot, oh sigh)

Dear Bipolar disorder,

I would like one consistent mood please, so kindly figure our your shit. Pick something, I really don't care what it is, as long as you stay there. I really would like to go out and have fun without randomly crying or feeling like I have so much anger that I have to break something. Come on now, we've been doing this since we were 12, I think it's time we make a damn decision. I'm so tired of this game, of wanting so much to hurt but then I feel happy? So happy that I want to spend all my money and crash my car, because I'm fucking invincible. I'm tired of getting in pointless fights and I'm tired of want to hurt myself, all because you can't decide what you want to do.

You fucking SUCK.

Sincerly,

20 emotions at once.

@ LokiSuku: Thankyou for the support. and hang in there. Bi-polar is no fun.

Dear Mr. Small,

FUCK YOU AND GO TO HELL!

That is all, Me

Dear Angry, Unused Veejayjay-

there there, it'll be all right.

sincerely,

Loverboi :D