The Dude

What are you listening to right now?

2,771 posts in this topic

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:20 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

I am having a huge Cats The Musical obsession right now and this is my favourite song from it.  If I listen to it once, I listen to it three or more times.

AHHH I love Cats so much.    My cat's name is Mistoffelees. (But she's Misty for short, 'cause that's a mouthful :D)

I'm telling myself that I'm in my bed-- resting, practically asleep, definitely maintaining the healthy sleep pattern of a well-adjusted person-- but what I'm really doing it desperately trying not to sing All The Boys by PWR BTTM.

My favorite YouTuber's cover of "Fools Who Dream" from La La Land, because she's a wonderful singer and the song has the word in it.

I really collectively dislike Coldplay as a band in general, but the new song they've done with The Chainsmokers - Something Just Like This - is really fucking good. I can't stop listening to it.

Fire Escape - Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness

You're the reason I'm still up at dawn...

4 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Fire Escape - Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness

You're the reason I'm still up at dawn...

I used to loathe this song and then one day... I didn't. I'm gonna go listen to it now.

"Thanks for the Memories" by Fall Out Boy just came on the radio and I jammed so hard

On 3/20/2017 at 11:02 PM, MysteryGirl said:

"Thanks for the Memories" by Fall Out Boy just came on the radio and I jammed so hard

ONE NIGHT AND ONE MORE TIME THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES EVEN THOUGH THEY WEREN'T SO GREAT HE TASTES LIKE YOU ONLY SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETER!!!!!!!!!! (I love them ok) As of now Sherlock the audiobook 

THE BEST VERSION OF BEAUTY AND THE BEAST I EVER HEARD

Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz; it's a beautiful fresh sunny morning here, and this song fits so well!

Welcome to the Black Parade - MCR

Give a cheer for all the broken. Listen here, because it's who we are...

On 27/03/2017 at 1:07 PM, Sooph said:

Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz; it's a beautiful fresh sunny morning here, and this song fits so well!

I think I'll have to listen to that next, it's been a while.

Right now I'm listening to Squarepusher - Coopers World

Sing Song Swing by Ella Fitzgerald because jazz and Sunday mornings are a match made in heaven

"The Night We Met" by Lord Huron 

&

"See A Little Light" by Bob Mould - because both of these were scenes that made me break down watching them, and the music still does it :proud:

A youtuber

The soundtrack of my teens. :lol: Complete with trippy video. I never really grasped why he turns into a horse that falls in love with a dragon, or whatever it's supposed to be... but it was the 90s, man. That's the 60's turned upside down. :yay: