Marshmallow Peep

Characters you're shy to admit you'd like to see sneeze

183 posts in this topic

Isn't Yuri like fifteen?

On 1/2/2017 at 4:51 PM, sneezelover3 said:

Jack Wilder and Barry Allen😊😍

hi yes im upvoting this right now

In a stunning realization due in part to this past week, I really want to see C-3PO sneeze. -_- I couldn't even tell you why. I guess this goes with my whole trend of wanting to see fussy/authoritative characters lose control? I don't even know how it'd happen. But I wish it would.

On 14.1.2017 at 7:11 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

He did sneeze in episode 3.

Am well aware, but there's a huge difference between sneezing because he was standing under cold water and sneezing because you're sick. I am pretty specific about the things that i like.

Axl Johnson, Ty Johnson, and Anders Johnson. Eh, and Mike Johnson too (Almighty Johnsons)

Tamaki Suo and Kyoya Ootori (Ouran High School Host Club)

Fox Mulder (X-Files)

Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)

Scott McCall, Stiles Stillinski, Isaac Lahey (especially), Liam Dunbar (especially), and Theo Raken (Teen Wolf) (basically everyone lol)

Not a fictional character but an actual person, but it's still, uh... I'm almost never shy about these things, but, well... :shy: 

Christine Lagarde. :bag: 

On 31-5-2016 at 10:17 PM, Pseudosneeze said:

Lana Kane, Cheryl Tunt (Archer)

I know right! Honestly Sterling Archer himself as well, but more because of the way he'd be about it. 

Aside from that I'd say Patrick Jane (The Mentalist), Bernard Black (Black Books) and Zooey Deschanel as Jess Day (New Girl). For now. 

Posted (edited)

I'd say Leni from The Loud House! :3

She is one of my favs from the show and she is just so cute and I would love to see a sneeze from her!

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC