Quing Nerd

Incoherent Rage Yelling

209 posts in this topic

YOOOOOOOOOU SUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

GO SIT ON A TACK AND ROTATE

*deep breath*

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

NNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

*passes out*

3rr1u0.jpg

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

CREEPS AND MORONS CALORE

HELVETES JÄVLA HJÄRNBEFRIADE SLEMMON

blowup.gif

Uuugh this. I mean, the first part, but probably the second part too.

It's like they're crawling out of the fucking woodwork D: WHY. NO. GO AWAY.

FUCK OFF UKIP FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

AGUGHUGGHHHHGYUGHHUKHNJKNLKM

AND IF I MAY ADD:

FUCK OFF FRONT NATIONAL, GOLDEN DAWN, JOBBIK, SWEDEN DEMOCRATS, NPD, DANISH PEOPLE'S PARTY, FINNS PARTY, FPÖ, PVV AND EVERY IGNORANT, RACIST FUCKTARD WHO VOTED FOR YOU

AAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CREEPY PEOPLE BUGGER OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IF I MAY ADD:

FUCK OFF FRONT NATIONAL, GOLDEN DAWN, JOBBIK, SWEDEN DEMOCRATS, NPD, DANISH PEOPLE'S PARTY, FINNS PARTY, FPÖ, PVV AND EVERY IGNORANT, RACIST FUCKTARD WHO VOTED FOR YOU

And also FUCK YOU SO CALLED TEA PARTY.

FUCK YOU SO CALLED TEA PARTY.

Awww, but I like tea parties, especially if they come with scones, jam, whipped cream and some good quality tea.

To get back on topic: All screaming at the parties listed above seconded. Expected but still rather disappointed outcome of the elections.

I mean... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH!

+++++++++++++++++++++++1111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG GO AWAY! ALL OF YOU, YOU'RE BEYOND FUCKING DISGUSTING, IT MAKES ME SICK JUST KNOWING SHIT SACKS LIKE YOU EXIST. YOU HURT MY EVERYTHING! SOMEONE MAKE THE CREEPY, SEXIST, PREDATORY BULLSHIT GO AWAY! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! *WRITHES*

OMFG WHO THE FUCK GOES TO SOMEONES FLAT AT ONE AM???? AND THEN SHOUTS LOUDLY AND CARRIES ON AND HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE OTHER PERSON LIVING THERE IN BED???? OMFG SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY. FUCKING. HEAD. HURTS. AND I JUST WANT TO SIT HERE AND BITCH ABOUT IT.

ÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄ!!!!!!!!!!!!

ÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄÖÄ!!!!!!!!!!!!

bjRFGBj.jpg

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO DIE.

GAHHHHHH DAMMIT I JUST WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE I NEVER HAVE BEFORRRRRRRRRRRRE AND I WANT TO JUST RAGE AND PISS AND MOAN ABOUT EVERYTHING AND NOTHING. UGGHHH!

uuugghhhh STUPID INTERNET CONNECTION!!! WHY CAN'T YOU WORK PROPERLY??? I CAN BARELY DO A DAMN THING WITH THIS SHIT SLOW CONNECTION!!! GFWDGHIKGDSAAAAAVGHghiphyrvgrfsxuuuuuu...#firstworldprobs :D

Edited by Saltide

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE I JUST WANT TO WRITE FANFIC ALL DAY AND SLEEP ALL THE TIME AND EAT CHOCOLATE. FUCK THIS DISSERTATION!!!!!!!!!!

Sawdy. Man is it supposed to be in caps with an exclamation? Cuz I feel it's more like a "Sawdy."

Edited by Kshu

Really tired of getting hit in the face. And everywhere else. Why isn't it Friday??

Brain. Can't. No. Stop. Fuuuuck.

AAAGGGHHH I AM SO SICK OF YOU FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF SHIT I'VE TOLD YOU TIME AND TIME AGAIN I'M NOT FUCKING DOING!! STOP. BEING. SUCH. A. BITCH!!! RRRRGGGGHHHHH

(Just realized I wasted 4 years on an academic program that I failed the final tests for)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!GOSH DARN IT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

*sigh* That helped me let out some frustration without giving me a sore throat lol. Although I still feel like doing this -> wallbash.gif

WHYYYYY ARE YOU DOING THIS

I DON'T WANT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, APATHY IS WORKING OUT QUITE NICE FOR ME THANK YOU

STOP TRYING TO TRICK ME INTO SAYING STUPID SHIT TO YOU BECAUSE AT THE MOMENT I DON'T HAVE A HEART TO GIVE YOU. EITHER OF YOU.

SO IF BOTH OF YOU CAN JUST -STOP- THAT'D BE AWESOME THANK YOU