Quing Nerd

Incoherent Rage Yelling

213 posts in this topic

IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOU OMG

AAHHHHHGGSGSKFKKFKDJSBALLDNDJFNDNDNNSBDBAHSB!!!!!

I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!!!

GAAAARGHHHJHHBGETTHEHELLOUTOFMYLIFEYOUDISGUSTTHEHELLOITOFMEAHHHJJ!!!!!

I feel so disgusting now, thanks a lot!!! :'(

Fuck SSRIs. Actually fuck psychotropic medication in general.

GRRRRRTVRRRRRRR

AUGHUGHUGHUGH ARRRRRRGH

AJFHADKZJ,GEPAITGRU20[EOQWABDFJSZHOUWBDJLADMS,ZBH;BJSTDZ,FOUAGFYSDKZM AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM, SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM, SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM, SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >n <

ERRGH!!

A ROOM FULL OF FUCKING FANGIRLS AND NOT ONE OF YOU CAN TAKE A FUCKING PHOTO? JFC HE IS WEARING A 3 PIECE SUIT AND GLASSES I NEED I NEED I NEED TO SEE PLEASE HELP A;LSJKDHASL;KDJA;SKL/DJA;LKSDJALKDJALKSDJALSKDJALSKDJASKLDJ

YAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH

I'm sorry for laughing at your pain and anger but your yaaaaargh plus the picture under it i'm rolling around and dying in my own laughter

I'm sorry for laughing at your pain and anger but your yaaaaargh plus the picture under it i'm rolling around and dying in my own laughter

I actually did think it would go well together :P

I actually did think it would go well together tonguesmiley.gif

oh okay good I'm still laughing

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU FUCKING FUCK JUST FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wallbash:

SO COLD IN HERE WTF HEAT BUSTED ESSAY UNWRITTEN I'M STILL PROCRASTINATING OVER HERE WTF AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE THSI IS FUCKING TERMINAL SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO CORRECT PROCRASTINATION HABITS IT'S NOT AS SIMPLE AS JUST FUCKING GET OVER IT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKSADUNJFAHIUSDKLN JGHILJO;Pp['k iashui ojklm.k njasfdhilokl.d VSFZC

FUCKITY FUCK FUCK

FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK

IHATEEVERYTHINGYOUSAYOHMYGODJUSTSTOPPLEASEFOREVER!!

WHY WONT ANY ANIMATION STUDIO IN NYC HIRE ME!!!?!!! WHAT DID ARTY DO?!?!???! DAMN!!!!!!!

*Cries again*

STUPIIIIIID! YOU'RE SO STUPIIIIIID!

WHHHYYCAN'TYOUJUSTGOAWAYGOFUCKINGAAWAYTHISISN'TEVENFAIRANYMOREIHAVEDONENOTHINGTODESEREVEYOURSHITYOUGODMANEXCUSEFORABRAINWORKPROPERLYWHYCANTYOUARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JUSTLEAVEMEALONEANDGOAWAYSOICANTALKANDRANTTOMYSELFYOUALLPISSMEOFF

FUCKINGHOMEWORKICANTDRAWTOSAVEMYLIFEUGGGHHHHHHHHHDAMNITTTAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAIDODDHUEKDMCJNDMCJDCUHYUIOHJUSKJDNCJISHICBIHSDBHU

FML. JUST. FUCK. THIS.

*gross sobbing and shouting*

f youcry you lost if you cyr youlose if youcry you lose if youcry you lsoe if you cry lose don't cyr cdon't cry don't give in to him don't give g don't lsoe to him

:frust:

OH MY FUCKING GOD GET FUCKING OF GOD DAMN MOTHER TRASH SUCKING OMEGLE YOU FUCKING STUPID UGH THIS ISN'T HELPING FUCKING ANYBODY I FUCK ARGH UGHHH STOPFUCKINGPOSTINGABOUTOMEGLEORATLEASTTAGITOUAREMAKINGMYJOBSOMUCHFUCKINGHARDERJUSTFUCKINGSTOPITOHMYFUCKINGGODUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!