Quing Nerd

Incoherent Rage Yelling

199 posts in this topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! THIS FUCKING THESIS!!!!!  WORD YOU CAN GO FUCK OFF TO THE PITS OF HELL I HATE YOU STOP FUCKING UP MY FUCKING FORMATTING JFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFUFUCFFDDDDKKKKKMMKKYPUDUMBBTUXHIFNIHATETOYDLSOOMUCHLEAVEMYBABTAMONEJJDDNDHSHSBSNDHDHAHAHHHHHJJ!!!!!!

jlakjdlskajdskaljdkyoumakemewannascreamkdjalsdjadsakjdsadjsak

fuck, fuck, Fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKK MY FUCKING LIFE.,. FUCK!  FMJDJDJDHXJDKZHBRNRJFKDKXHXBBFBDJSM9'ShdnUghshghh

fuck.

(dear rper i call snake) FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCREWSZKVSKV'J WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!

Fuck. fuck. fuk. fuck. fuck. fuck. fck. FUCK

FOR A FUCKING PIECE OF PINEAPPLE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?????!????!!!????! 

I dont have the energy to yell so

SSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO MAKE SURE THE FRIDGE DOOR IS CLOSED?  COME ON?? THAT'S ALL OUR GROCERIES GONE NOW! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my FUCK why are people so annoying. I swear. I just want to FUCKING DIE RIGHT NOW. THERE'S FUCKING DOG SLOBBER ALL OVER THE BACK OF MY NECK AND THESE DUMB ANIMALS WONT STOP PANTING AND BARKING AT EVERYTHING. and since my friend doesn't have a phone she's trying to lean over and read all of my texts and watch me do everything. ALSO SHE FEELS OBLIGED TO SHARE EVERYTHING WE TALK ABOUT WITH HER MOM AND ITS ANNOYING. AND NOW MY MOM WONT STOP CHASTISING ME ABOUT BEING RUDE AND I JUST HATE LIFE RIGHT NOW.

UhzhsufnjdjyjUDIDJDJZJXKXKOX

FUCK TODAY SERIOUSLY 

AKSJLAKSJAL:KSJLAKSJKL! ONLY THREE WEEKS UNTIL D DAY, OR SHOULD I SAY V DAY AND I'M SO FUCKED. THE WAY 2016 HAS GONE I HAVE NO GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS FML! ASKLDJASKLDNALK;DJ;ALKDJAL;KSDJAL;KSDJLKASDJLAKJDLAKDJLAKSDJLKJADLADJKSF!!!!!!!!

Fucking shit! Life is a motherfucker of a shitshow! FUUUUUUCK FUCKING FUUCKFACE! It fucking huuuuuurrrrrts! What a fucking dumpster fire I've created...

tumblr_nng5ueDNGh1rkiuhro1_250.gif

I BROKE THE HANDLE OFF MY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR! MOTHERFUCKERKJOSKJKLSJAKLSJLSJAJSKLJSAKSJLKAJSLKSJ!

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuuuuuucccckkkkkkk

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I AM GONNA PUNCH EVERYONE IN THE F A C E 

lemon-grab-gif-001.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK YOU AND YOUR SOCIAL AWKWARDNEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSS IT'S NOT MY PROBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

AUGHHH I'mahorribleperson!

No I'm Not.

Yes I am.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

My brain hates me and wants me to suffer and i really wish I didn't let it bring me to these points. Resume catharsis: AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. WHYWHYWHYWHYWYHWYYWYWYHWYHWYYHYWYWYHWYWHYWHYWHWYHWYWHYWHWHYWYWYHWYWYWYWYWYWYWYWYWHYWWHYWYWYHWYYWYHWYWYWYWWYHWHYNOWWHYNOWWHYNOWYOUTOTAL8888888?

??????????????????

FUCKTHISFUCKTFUCKGAHDJFJFJDJSJSBDHDNDNDDFGSDFUCKFUCKGUCKFUCKINGSHITBITCHSTRESSINGFUCKINGLIFESTOPITNOWIJUSTWANTPEACE.

2 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

FUCKTHISFUCKTFUCKGAHDJFJFJDJSJSBDHDNDNDDFGSDFUCKFUCKGUCKFUCKINGSHITBITCHSTRESSINGFUCKINGLIFESTOPITNOWIJUSTWANTPEACE.

... u ok? :(:hug:

[inarticulate shriek] [lots of independent exclamation points] :schmoll: 

Posted (edited)

Fuck I can't do this fuck I can't do this fuck I cant do this fuck I can't do this fuck I can't do this fuck I can't do this

fuck I can't breathe fuck I can't breathe fuck

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

fucckkkkk. Fuck my Saturday night. Fuck my sleep schedule. Fuck my life. 

Edited by Cutekats
Nobody gives a shit about my problems and what I said was totally coherent