A-Place-To-Be-Me

Unappreciated Fandom requests?

191 posts in this topic

Orange is the New Black!! It seems like all activity in this corner of the Internet's fandom dropped off after a bit. There are several characters I wouldn't mind seeing art/writing of, but I'd love something about Morello, above all. :whistle:

If there is anyone out there who is familiar with Steam Powered Giraffe who wants to hook me up with a fic, do a trade with me, co-write something with me, or just shoot me some prompts and ideas that will help get me writing, you would be my favourite person ever.  I need some robot sneezing in my life like you wouldn't believe, but I am ridiculously bad at actually making the concept work!

Westworld!

Gilmore Girls, though I expect (hope?) that will change soon due to the new series.

Batman: The Tell-Tale Series, particularly one Oswald Cobblepot. I've... heh, written some stuff myself which I will never post out of my own personal world's biggest yarn ball size of anxiety but man, if anyone's willing to show this series some love, does it EVER have some wonderful potential.

On 14/09/2015 at 4:44 AM, Winged said:

I just posted the first Carmilla fic on the forums, which is surprising to me because lesbian vampires, anyone? I would totally love to see other people jump in as well.

Would it be bad for me to second the need for Carmilla fics like, a year later? :lol:

I'm woefully late to Carmilla, but oh man, I have so much love for it right now. I got onto the third season today and I'm too in love with it. :wub: There's so much I'm tempted to write aaahhh

(Also Winged I may have found your drabble that you were referring to and it's the sweetest and so beautifully in character :heart: )

Edited by MaiMai

I have so many!

- Harvest Moon/Rune Factory/Story of Seasons

- Sims 2 Premades (Strangetown Here We Come ships, particularly. I wanna see Johnny and Phi take care of Ripp :< Also Beau x Frances <3)

- Fallout 4 

- Sanrio Danshi

I could have sworn I had more, but oh well :P

On 11/17/2016 at 11:06 PM, Red Ring of Death said:

Three, holy hand grenades! That's about... -counts on fingers- Two more than I would've expected! This thread fills me with DETERMINATION-- okay enough video game jokes. I'll see myself out now

Ahh I'm super late here but count me in as an Overwatch fan!!  I'm personally head over heels for most of the female characters especially Mercy, Tracer, and Sombra :inlove: I love Pharmercy and WidowTracer

ok so pretty sure I've already commented but you guys have no idea how obsessed I've been with American pie.... yes the very inappropriate movies with the decently hot guys that I wish would just sneeze yeah those movies.:twisted2:

@bellows @AnonyMouse @sapphiremint [for the last one, I know you said females and this is a male but I thought I should include you just in case - I might get around to females one'a these days if I ever get over how terrible I am at them lol ]

FINALLY did one of those eight billion things I said - Overwatch drabble to the right! --> http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/index.php?/topic/67062-red-rings-100-video-game-musings/&do=findComment&comment=834459

I listen when people talk, I swear. And I haven't forgotten any of what people have asked for. I'm just... very very slooowwww. and distracted. If anyone has any specific characters, I can't lie and say I'll give 'em a drabble certainly but I CAN try my best -enthusiasm.png-

Edited by Red Ring of Death

Sooooooooo have become slightly obsessed with the show The Magicians. Anyone else watching this????? *fingers crossed*

2 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Sooooooooo have become slightly obsessed with the show The Magicians. Anyone else watching this????? *fingers crossed*

I watch it, and love it.

Stitchers! It's so unappreciated... Hardly anyone has watched it because it's not on any platforms I don't think... I had to watch it through the Freeform app.

On 2/20/2017 at 0:27 PM, Voltrontrash1996 said:

I watch it, and love it.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

20 hours ago, Cutekats said:

Stitchers! It's so unappreciated... Hardly anyone has watched it because it's not on any platforms I don't think... I had to watch it through the Freeform app.

YEEEEEEEEEESSS AND ITS SO WORTH IT

Emerald City and Beyond sooooooooooooooooo gooooood

Almighty Johnsons (I literally can't find ANYTHING fetish-related for this)

Black Butler

Teen Wolf (Liam specifically)