ilikesneezes2000

I have literally THE worst sore throat right now

14 posts in this topic

Worst I've had in years, honestly.

Like, the kind that's keeping me from sleeping (it's almost 3:00 am here right now). The kind that's making me wonder what horrible atrocity I must have committed to warrant this being done to me lol.

Merry Christmas ._____.

I really wish we weren't having company over later... this is gonna be a fun day...

Hope it's not as bad as what I had a couple months ago. My throat was so raw from coughing that it hurt to sneeze and I seriously had a voice so hoarse and raspy that I sounded like Macho Man Randy Savage lol.

Hang in there bro.

Thanks, man. I've been feeling better as the day went on.

It was so weird, yesterday around 2 pm I could sort of feel my throat getting a little sore. I thought maybe I could sleep it off, which usually happens.

Now I'm just feeling more tired than anything since I was up most of the night, and what little sleep I got was restless.

Yeah mine started with a tickling sensation in my throat when I was coming back from my lunch break at work. The next morning, I woke up coughing and sneezing and the day after that, my throat was sore as hell. I spent my entire vacation from work sick.

Awww...:(:consoling: have you tried tea?

The kind that's making me wonder what horrible atrocity I must have committed to warrant this being done to me lol.

Misuse of the word "literally".

On a less snide note, I recommend mentholated cough drops. I particularly like Fisherman's Friend, although they can be a bit of an acquired taste if you're not a big fan of liquorice.

:| my use of the word "literally" was supposed to be taken in a parody sort of way lol. I am feeing a lot better today. Haven't tried tea yet, Arty... I'm honestly not much of a tea-drinker lol but thanks

:| my use of the word "literally" was supposed to be taken in a parody sort of way lol. I am feeing a lot better today. Haven't tried tea yet, Arty... I'm honestly not much of a tea-drinker lol but thanks

And this is why the world needs a sarcasm/irony font :lol:

Glad ur feeling better..ok if not that then ice cream.

Ice cream solves all.

Ice cream sounds like a lovely idea lol *writes it on his grocery list*

Ice cream sounds like a lovely idea lol *writes it on his grocery list*

XD yes!!!!

On 12/25/2014 at 4:41 PM, ilikesneezes2000 said:

Thanks, man. I've been feeling better as the day went on.

It was so weird, yesterday around 2 pm I could sort of feel my throat getting a little sore. I thought maybe I could sleep it off, which usually happens.

Now I'm just feeling more tired than anything since I was up most of the night, and what little sleep I got was restless.

Bad feeling sweetie!

This thread is from two years ago... chill out and quit commenting on all the snake pit threads, lol...

edit: I see, you went through this guy's post history, specifically. That's... well, it's something else, I guess.

Edited by Junia

15 hours ago, Junia said:

This thread is from two years ago... chill out and quit commenting on all the snake pit threads, lol...

edit: I see, you went through this guy's post history, specifically. That's... well, it's something else, I guess.

I laughed when I saw all these threads bumped up. I remember this sore throat though ugh. Spent that whole Christmas watching The Walking Dead (which I had just gotten into lol).