Quing Nerd

Complaints Department

1,421 posts in this topic

A thread for when you want to gripe and whine about something that sucks but doesn't need a whole thread for itself. For example, my complaint today is

(*all grousing does not require songs to accompany. i am just feelin this song so much today.)

My complaint today is that YouTube still isn't working from my laptop. It works fine on mobile, so it isn't the WiFi connection that's the problem. The only things that work are the forum and Skype. I can't even get on Google <_<

Fucking useless POS :lol:

My enchiladas are soggy! Ugh, I need better cooking skills. >: (

I'm bored and will continue to be bored all summer. This is when I start to think year round school is a good idea. tongue_ss.gif

I attempted to bake a cake today, tested it after 30 minutes in the oven, skewer came out clean so I took it out. The middle then proceeded to sink like the Titanic and after digging through the top crust found it still to be entirely liquid in the centre. Gah :glare:

I have no way of getting all the cords and such away from the bunny's reach due to the layout (or what ever) of our living room (the internet related things basically need to circle the whole room or dangerously cross it) and I really don't know if getting more apple tree sticks for him to chew will be enough to get him to not chew on the cords.

Edited by Sitruuna

For my rats, I heavily invested in Command (or regional equivalent) hooks and just placed the important wires half a foot or so out of reach. Command hooks basically place the wires as high or low as you want, without damage to the infrastructure. It was an investment, but despite their velociraptor-like inquisitiveness, once it's out of sight/reach they tend to not care.

Additional Complaint-Department Sanctioned Bullshit: Fuck off and mind your own business.

Edited by Garnet

For my rats, I heavily invested in Command (or regional equivalent) hooks and just placed the important wires half a foot or so out of reach. Command hooks basically place the wires as high or low as you want, without damage to the infrastructure. It was an investment, but despite their velociraptor-like inquisitiveness, once it's out of sight/reach they tend to not care.

Thank you for the tip.

I have to work two more weeks in home care before I can get back to working at my beloved library. It's an important job and all that, but uurrgghhh the stress. x___x

I filled my dog's hair brush full of fur TWICE and I still got crap all over my hands when I bathed her >.<

My mood is terrible today and I have no idea why.

No matter how I organize my computer cables everything gets tangled with my enormous DVI-cable and then the things can barely stay on my desk because of the short bit of cable left.

My complaint today is that YouTube still isn't working from my laptop. It works fine on mobile, so it isn't the WiFi connection that's the problem. The only things that work are the forum and Skype. I can't even get on Google dry.png

Fucking useless POS heh.gif

Try poking around in the DNS-settings.

The dog chewed up my extremely expensive APUSH textbook that I was REALLY enjoying

My contacts are so dry. My eyeballs feel like sand.

I accidentally slept in til 12.30pm...fair enough I suppose since I've barely got four hours a night for the past week, but I have an exam to study for damn it!!

Edited by Kiwifruit

My husband thought it would be a great idea to buy my daughter a whoopee cushion, and as a result, I've had to listen to fart noises all day long.

I want to complain about the fact that I feel like shit but had to put on a smile and be nice all evening, although I'm in so much pain I just want to scream. And everything is just going wrong in general. I can't deal with the world at all right now, but apparently the world thinks this is a great time to make me deal with everything.

And for the record, yes, I do hear my own resemblance to a certain robot named Marvin... :rolleyes::lol:

Boomerang won't show the Smurfs episodes in order. It is so severely frustrating.

While I know my flatmate is very, very busy right now, if she doesn't clean up her beer making shit in the kitchen, I am throwing it all out the fucking window.

I am about to start my junior year of high school and I still don't know what I want to major in.

I am about to start my junior year of high school and I still don't know what I want to major in.

Bro, that's cool. Idk who's pressuring you to pick a dang major, but damn, most colleges don't even make you declare your major, you're good for a while yet. No worries, just take your time so you don't end up picking something you don't actually like. Just... Pick something you're passionate about/interested in, and it'll be a lot easier learning about it, trust me.

(Apologies for the threadjack btw <3 )

Bro, that's cool. Idk who's pressuring you to pick a dang major, but damn, most colleges don't even make you declare your major, you're good for a while yet. No worries, just take your time so you don't end up picking something you don't actually like. Just... Pick something you're passionate about/interested in, and it'll be a lot easier learning about it, trust me.

(Apologies for the threadjack btw <3 )

Thanks! Yeah, I should look for what I'm passionate about.

My district manager is at my work today, so I have to be extra nice to these mean customers.

I never asked for charity to start with. I only asked a question about pricing. So if someone tells me that if money is a problem for me, that they will send me a free subscription for the online training program that's supposed to help my medical issue, and I accept their generous offer(because yeah money is pretty tight for me), then I expect them to actually follow through on their offer. It's been two weeks now and I still haven't heard back from them after accepting their offer. I even sent a second email last week just in case the first one got lost somehow. I repeat, I never asked for charity, but I was all excited that I would get to try this program without risking any money, and now I'm feeling disappointed and let down. Maybe there are extenuating circumstances for why the doctor hasn't gotten back to me, and I'd like to believe that given how eager he seemed to be to help me, and even laid out an 8 week treatment plan for me in a previous email, but I can't wait forever to hear back about this.

So now I've turned over my pricing question to customer service, but I'm somewhat ashamed to say that I made it very clear in my support request how tight money is for me on the off chance that someone else will make me the offer of a free trial subscription, but I won't get my hopes up.

One nostril is blocked, my neck hurts, and I want chips but have none in the house. GRRRR <_<