Quing Nerd

Complaints Department

1,420 posts in this topic

I hate work, period.

My crummy body can't decide whether it's gonna be period-time or not, and I hate being stuck in this cramp limbo. And I'm even more irritated because I've officially run out of birth control refills and I can't get a new year's-worth of prescriptions until I see my lady doctor in July. *cries*

It's raining. It's going to rain all Midsummer's Eve and the day after, and I'm supposed to sleep in a TENT! :wallbash: I also don't have enough money to buy Bacardi (hence no Mojito or Cuba Libre :( ) and there's a significant lack of strawberries. This is going to go down in history as the worst Midsummer ever. *pouts*

ETA: Thank God for moonshine. B)

Edited by Chanel_no5

Family vacation, my allergies are going NUTS, I just had oral surgery so eating is extremely painful, even when I'm on perscription meds, AND my brother is insisting on sleeping in MY (mine!!!!!) car, even though he can't FUCKING DRIVE and the whole point of getting an air mattress and sleeping in there was for it to be MY (!!!!mine!!!) space and no one elses because we're in a really small motorhome for the next six weeks!

Oh, I'm also on my period, and even if the perscription pain meds keep the cramps at bay, I'm hormonal and emotional and everything is fifty gazillion times worse than it actually is and I feel cry-y for no good reason >.<

Family vacation, my allergies are going NUTS, I just had oral surgery so eating is extremely painful, even when I'm on perscription meds, AND my brother is insisting on sleeping in MY (mine!!!!!) car, even though he can't FUCKING DRIVE and the whole point of getting an air mattress and sleeping in there was for it to be MY (!!!!mine!!!) space and no one elses because we're in a really small motorhome for the next six weeks!

Oh, I'm also on my period, and even if the perscription pain meds keep the cramps at bay, I'm hormonal and emotional and everything is fifty gazillion times worse than it actually is and I feel cry-y for no good reason >.<

*sending a big fat HUG and all my sympathies* :heart::hug:

*sending a big fat HUG and all my sympathies* :heart::hug:

Thank you :hug: I'm just grumpy and needed to gripe ^.^'

My friend apparently found it acceptable to spray perfume in the bathroom last night, and it's still permeating my entire lair. :|

If I'm not mistaken, the fragrance in question is Eau de Gummi Worms in Formaldehyde, with notes of My Imminent Headache.

:schmoll:

I have a sore throat. I don't know if it's because the pollen count is rather high again or if I'm getting ill. I don't have time to be ill right now. *mainlines emergen-c*

I'm just like, done.

Sad and angry at myself and a bit ashamed.

Edited by bangbang

Been dizzy all night with kinda of a headache. It's probably was brought on me being in the heat yesterday......

BUT looking on the brighter side I'm going to the bay area

(doing happy dance all over the place)

I'm bored and I'm already really lonely. I thought I was excited for summer. :/

My school fucked up my scedule for next year. Next year is where it fucking counts for uni. Now I am forced to take a course I don't want to take.

Today is proving to be a thoroughly miserable one.

I know this thread is kinda for more lightheaded complaints but I'm too incoherent to start a thread, so.

Right now I'm just mad as hell that despite basically-constant mass shootings and people getting killed with guns literally every day in this country there are still people who insist that our gun laws are perfect or, even more delusionally, that they are too strict right now and basically everybody should have free access to whatever weapons they want. I'm furious because I don't know how many fucking people have to die to get these people to pull their heads out of their asses and realize how fucked up this shit is. An infinite number, it would seem.

I know this thread is kinda for more lightheaded complaints but I'm too incoherent to start a thread, so.

Right now I'm just mad as hell that despite basically-constant mass shootings and people getting killed with guns literally every day in this country there are still people who insist that our gun laws are perfect or, even more delusionally, that they are too strict right now and basically everybody should have free access to whatever weapons they want. I'm furious because I don't know how many fucking people have to die to get these people to pull their heads out of their asses and realize how fucked up this shit is. An infinite number, it would seem.

Honestly. I'm really hoping things will change if Bernie Sanders gets elected.

Edited by Galaxy

I can't focus on getting this lit review fixed and ugh.

sadsmiley02.gif my belly hurts and i'm tired and i wanna just do nothing until i fall asleep but my mom wants me to make her gifs for her blog cuz she can't make them herself and it's technically my "job" but i don't wannaaaaa. booo.

While I know Bernie Sanders is probably the best candidate and also an amazing guy, as far as politicians go, I'm worried about what would happen if he wasn't nominated (which, odds are, he won't be) and runs as a third party. Last time this kind of thing happened, Bush got elected. So with any luck he'll be nominated... But if he's not, I'm worried we won't even get Hilary.

Plus, you know, if Republicans take the same "anti-anything-the-president-likes-even-if-we're-supposed-to-like-it-too" route they took with Obama, NOTHING will get done whether we get Sanders or Hilary.

Edited by SpamKey

I've been excelling academically and socially and making all of these good choices for myself, staying busy doing the things I love, surrounded by great friends and a wonderful boyfriend, while living in my favorite city in the world. But I'm so miserably anxious and homesick, and a good fraction of every day is spent feeling all of this regret for moving out of my parents' house for good, even though I don't really enjoy myself there (I'm not even very far away -- it takes less than 2 hours to get back home). I've been living on my own for 2 years, and I don't know how long it's going to take for these feelings to fade. It feels like I'm doing everything right, but I just can't let go. I think I am very responsible and I love being grown up, and I don't wish that I didn't have to grow up. I just want to stop being so sad about the living-at-home phase of my life being over. I just started therapy, for this and for some other issues, but I don't know what else I can do.

I am so bored I want to go back to college this very second! I'm working around 5-6 days a week, on the 1-2 days I'm off, I'm babysitting my brother with no access to a car and my friends are always working when I'm not it seems, so that leaves me to spend my off days lazing around on the couch binge-watching netflix. :P

While I know Bernie Sanders is probably the best candidate and also an amazing guy, as far as politicians go, I'm worried about what would happen if he wasn't nominated (which, odds are, he won't be) and runs as a third party. Last time this kind of thing happened, Bush got elected. So with any luck he'll be nominated... But if he's not, I'm worried we won't even get Hilary.

Plus, you know, if Republicans take the same "anti-anything-the-president-likes-even-if-we're-supposed-to-like-it-too" route they took with Obama, NOTHING will get done whether we get Sanders or Hilary.

The idea i've seen going around is that if hilary is nominated, Bernie's likely to drop out (which i hope is true.)

As far as the contrariness of the Repubs... to be honest i'd still prefer that over having a Repub in the seat, because it would be better to get nothing done than to have the gov't actively working but in the opposite direction of the progress I'd like to see happening a little more quickly.

my complaint today is instagram, and all it's glitchy shit that it can't seem to figure out. that's all. (lol go ahead and laugh at me idc)

The woman doing my pedicure clearly has no idea what she is doing. Ugh.

Sick. Exhausted. Unproductive. Hangry. And hating the rain.

My complaint regards Girlsgogames,a whole lot of games always have to regard Frozen in some way.

THEY FRICKING MADE ELSA PREGNANT

WHAT

Yes,I go to Girlsgogames,not be quiet. :P