Quing Nerd

Complaints Department

1,508 posts in this topic

Freaking knife didn't have to cut my finger. Now it hurts like crazy

NBC is canceling 'Hannibal'. WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY FIX OF MORBID EYE-CANDY AND PRETENTIOUS PHILOSO-BABBLE NOW??! ranting.gif

^ I came to complain about the very same thing. Boo.

NBC is canceling 'Hannibal'. WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY FIX OF MORBID EYE-CANDY AND PRETENTIOUS PHILOSO-BABBLE NOW??! ranting.gif

WHAT NOOOOOOOOO

I'm just mad. Plain and simple. Utterly disgusted with myself yet again.

There had to be a power cut just as I switched my computer on, and of course the surge protector just had to fail. Computer = kaput, taking three years worth of writing with it. It was all on a memory stick, but was deleted when my father borrowed said memory stick to save a presentation onto. I'm sure there's a lesson here about backing up files, but I'm upset regardless, and annoyed at myself for not having thought about this.

Sigh...

There had to be a power cut just as I switched my computer on, and of course the surge protector just had to fail. Computer = kaput, taking three years worth of writing with it. It was all on a memory stick, but was deleted when my father borrowed said memory stick to save a presentation onto. I'm sure there's a lesson here about backing up files, but I'm upset regardless, and annoyed at myself for not having thought about this.

Sigh...

Ohh nooo!! That sucks so much, I can't even... I'm so sorry! :( Maybe someone who knows more about technology than I do can help you restore the files somehow? They can't be lost. They just can't be... :'(

I can't take this headache anymore! I can't think or concentrate!

I want food that isn't spaghetti. Meat, preferably. But, bank account is the boss and bank account says spaghetti and canned tomatoes until Friday.

I HATE NOT HAVING MONEY!!!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. upset.gif

I am so fucking sick of inconsiderate smokers that think it's ok to smoke directly in front of the doors to non-smoking buildings. Why the fuck does it never occur to them that maybe people shouldn't be forced to walk though a toxic cloud to get into non-smoking buildings? Not to mention that because they are smoking right by the doors it actually causes some of the smoke to get inside the building. Where I go for therapy there are a couple of signs that say no smoking 25 feet from entrance. That doesn't stop them though. Hell people smoke right in front of those signs. Today it was really bad and there was a group of five people smoking by the door and on the entryway leading up to the door. I did my best to hold my breath, but I still ended up feeling quite ill with a headache and nausea. Then this triggered a really bad panic attack, because I shouldn't have to feel unsafe where I'm going to get treatment, and it brought back bad memories of how I wouldn't feel safe going to school because I'd always have to struggle with asthma due to the groups of smokers outside my college campus. The employees I told about it agreed with me that this should not be happening, but no one seems to be willing to pass the complaint up the chain of command to the person that can actually deal with it. So I'm going to have to do it myself once I've calmed down enough.

I've been excelling academically and socially and making all of these good choices for myself, staying busy doing the things I love, surrounded by great friends and a wonderful boyfriend, while living in my favorite city in the world. But I'm so miserably anxious and homesick, and a good fraction of every day is spent feeling all of this regret for moving out of my parents' house for good, even though I don't really enjoy myself there (I'm not even very far away -- it takes less than 2 hours to get back home). I've been living on my own for 2 years, and I don't know how long it's going to take for these feelings to fade. It feels like I'm doing everything right, but I just can't let go. I think I am very responsible and I love being grown up, and I don't wish that I didn't have to grow up. I just want to stop being so sad about the living-at-home phase of my life being over. I just started therapy, for this and for some other issues, but I don't know what else I can do.

Sen :heart: I feel like I feel exactly the same. The good thing is, we can get through it together. :hug: :hug:

My mom chews with her mouth open sometimes. Sometimes it's not so bad, and I can whiteknuckle through the end of the meal/conversation, especially if she's talking a lot because that dulls the hideous clicking and squishing noises with words. Other times, like tonight, it sounds so horrifyingly disgusting that it makes me feel as if I'm about to shit my own pants. When I asked, in as polite a tone as I could manage, "Mom? Could you please chew with your mouth closed?" my dad responded by droning in what can only be described as a tone which begged me to go fuck myself, "No." and so I responded by chirping "Okay. Then I'm going to just get up and leave the table then, because that squicks me out really really bad." throwing my trash out, and sparkling off to my room because fuck them honestly.

My complaint is mostly that I hate living here.

Not to take your mother's side or anything, but do you know if she might have a deviated septum? I went through something where apparently my sister was really bothered with me eating with my mouth open for a very long time before she told me, and I didn't even realize I was doing it. So then I consciously tried to eat with my mouth closed, and I found that when eating I could not get enough air in if I kept my mouth closed, and it turned out that this was caused by a deviated septum. I've since had it fixed and I'm not sure if I'm still eating with my mouth opened since no one has complained about it, but if I still do, then I suspect it's the result of a lifelong unconscious habit. So maybe it's something that she can't really help. If you know for a fact though that she doesn't have a deviated septum and just cant be bothered to be less obnoxious, then disregard the previous sentence.

Freaking toothache again. Why don't every single one just fall out.I'm tried of taking care of you

My mom chews with her mouth open sometimes. Sometimes it's not so bad, and I can whiteknuckle through the end of the meal/conversation, especially if she's talking a lot because that dulls the hideous clicking and squishing noises with words.

because that squicks me out really really bad.

I feel you so much here, Ames. :hug:

Not to take your mother's side or anything, but do you know if she might have a deviated septum? I went through something where apparently my sister was really bothered with me eating with my mouth open for a very long time before she told me, and I didn't even realize I was doing it. So then I consciously tried to eat with my mouth closed, and I found that when eating I could not get enough air in if I kept my mouth closed, and it turned out that this was caused by a deviated septum. I've since had it fixed and I'm not sure if I'm still eating with my mouth opened since no one has complained about it, but if I still do, then I suspect it's the result of a lifelong unconscious habit. So maybe it's something that she can't really help. If you know for a fact though that she doesn't have a deviated septum and just cant be bothered to be less obnoxious, then disregard the previous sentence.

She has polyps, which she refuses to have removed. She claims it's a breathing thing. But the thing is i've suffered through nearly every cold and flu i have ever had, and every post-sobbing so hard my face swells shut - meal, chewing with my mouth CLOSED because it is polite and how i was raised, by HER no less. It is really not so hard. To just. Take smaller bites. And breathe inbetween them. OR EVEN. STOP CHEWING FOR ONE SECOND, BREATHE, AND THEN RESUME. i 'm sorry i am not yelling at you i am just yelling in general, because this pisses me off a lot when she does this and it feels like someone has stuck a dead wet fish to my brain every time she does it.

My mom chews with her mouth open sometimes. Sometimes it's not so bad, and I can whiteknuckle through the end of the meal/conversation, especially if she's talking a lot because that dulls the hideous clicking and squishing noises with words.

because that squicks me out really really bad.

I feel you so much here, Ames. hug.gif

thank u nola :hug:

UGH. I want to write so many things and finish the writing presents I have for lovely people, but I'm exhausted from my two jobs and just want to sleep when I'm not working. LAMEEEE. <_<

I. Cannot. Breathe through my nose. Aaarrgh. Few things drive me more batshit crazy than this.

So it turns out I caught a touch of bronchitis now. WOW I wonder who gave me that! I wonder if it was one of the numerous sick kids I have to interact with every day at work. For the love of GOD, will parents PLEASE keep their sick children HOME?

Ok I'm normally super laid back about my flatmates bringing boys home to shag but right now I am fucking furious.

Last night, I go into our bathroom not 45 mins after using it earlier and there's piss on the floor and in and all over the toilet, the seat is up- and worst of all, the fucking door handle and lock are bent and aren't working. What the FUCK????? I don't think I'm being unfair in assuming it was said boy anyway seeing as he left it all in that condition and I'm pissed the fuck off.

I messaged our flat's facebook group to complain (which I rarely do, because I don't see the point in being petty over tiny things like a few crumbs left on the kitchen counter). And the flatmate who'd brought this shithead home was like 'haha silly boy, don't know about the lock, I'm going away for a bit now so you'll have to email maintenance'.

What. The FUCK. Everyone has to fucking bow down and do everything for her if she has a complaint but this time her neanderthal fuck-buddy has broken the door and she just laughs it off. Why is it MY responsibility to sort it out?? Last week I had my sister here for 5 days, and still had to wait for the maintenance guy when he visited instead of going out with her because everyone else decided that their days were more important than mine, even though I hadn't seen my sister in months. Either way, whatever, I handled that. But this? FUCK OFF.

In the time that my sister was round, nothing was damaged or broken. In the couple of hours this dude was around, he destroyed the bathroom. And neither she nor he are taking responsibility and we'll probably have to pay for the damages because it is undeniably not the doors fault for being weak- it's a great fucking lock, god dammit. How the FUCK did he manage it????

Still trying to figure out how to reply to her on the FB group. I wish I didn't care about people being angry with me so much or I'd go off on her. How the fuck am I going to find someone to live in my room when the flat is getting more fucked up everyday? I want my fucking deposit back also.

AAAAARGGGHHHHHhhhhHHH

Quite a trivial thing to complain about, but I'm annoyed that right after having my hair done I had to walk to the train station and it was pouring and even with an umbrella my hair got damp. :(

I'm envious, cally. :lol: I wanna get my hair done, but I'm broke as a joke right now.

In other news I'm annoyed because I have to work when I'm tired and just wanna sleep. <_<

Spoo, you have no idea how badly it was needed. I mean my roots could have been a plot to a horror film. :lol:

Today I am annoyed b/c my sister is being all butthurt about equality because it apparently effects her sensibilities as a Christian. Never mind the fact that it isn't about her, and not to mention the fact that she lives in a state where marriage equality has been in effect for ages. /facepalm

I'm so over angry, narrow-minded Christians crying and yelling over the Supreme Court decision. Religion needs to stop being a mask to use for hate. I'm so over it. Christians and other people of other religions that use their beliefs for hate need to use their voices and themselves for good. Instead of complaining about same-sex marriage and Obamacare, go donate to charity, work at a food bank, help the homeless. Do something positive for once instead of spreading hate.