Quing Nerd

Complaints Department

1,435 posts in this topic

My wrist hurts bc i forgot to sleep with my brace on for the last 3 nights bc i only have to sleep with it on when it's acting up so it's not like a routine. And the couch is not comfortable and i miss my bed, *whine whine*

I do try to avoid brands that test on animals and go for fair trade options where available etc...so I guess that's something...?

That's loads!

I totally relate to the feeling of being overwhelmed. Even with no restrictions though, trying to go through life with no negative footprint is nigh on impossible. I think it's okay to accept that we're imperfect people living in a world that often has an agenda that's not alligned to reducing suffering,

Sometimes I feel like there's so much to change, and what I can do is so small that's is almost pointless to start. But that only serves to drive me crazy, so I think it's important to give myself permission to be proud/excited about what I have/can do rather than focusing on what's left.

I was talking with a vegeterian friend from uni who said he thinks that in order to make a real difference it would have to be from high up, legislation etc...which is true, but those changes can often be driven by public pressure, and while even a few thousand people are not much on their own, everything starts small! Lile you said, if one person can inspire two others, then they each inspire another two eventually that movement becomes huge :)

Rude ass people who doesn't respond to emails!!

Fucking arm hurts cause of a pinched nerve

It's so freakin' hot today I can't even live!! Why does this damn country always take weather changes TOO FAR???!!! *melts* Also, I want wine, but there is no way in hell I'm going outside until midnight, and by then the liquor store is obviously closed.

On the upside, I've been binge reading books all day because it's too hot to do anything that's even in the same neighbourhood as doing chores. ^_^

DAMNIT, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam is coming out, and I don't have a 3DS. I already missed Dream Team, and now this Paper Mario and M & L rpg is coming out, and I CAN'T PLAY IT. My inner 10 year old is sobbing hysterically, because when I was in 5th grade I promised myself that someday I'd have all of the M & L rpgs.

To add insult to injury, my 10-year-old cousin has a 3DS, that:

1. My parents bought him, even though my aunt and uncle don't let him have electronics.
  2. He doesn't deserve!
  3. He doesn't USE.
  4. He basically has no reason to own.
  5. Probably has been used 2x in the 2 years he's had it.
  6. Has like....2 games.

So, he's the type of kid that fucking back-sasses my grandparents, shows no respect for anyone, thinks he's an all-knowing genius, still throws tantrums at age 10, and his general attitude sucks. He treats me like shit even though I'm his goddamn older cousin that actually tries to be nice to him. You know what? My older boy cousin treated me like I was a piece of nothing and at his Confirmation, I sat for two hours watching him play Halo, when I was 9. I watched him hand over a controller to my then-five-year-old cousin, while telling me I wouldn't understand the game. So guess what? I could very easily treat my cousin the same way, but I DON'T. And what kind of reward do I get? A bratty asshole cousin, who even pisses off my sister and parents. A cousin who has no respect FOR BASICALLY ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING. WTF? He makes demands to me and because I don't put up with his shit, he runs to his parents to whine...and they believe me because I tell the friggin truth. He's an idiot.

Wow, all I came to complain about was the new release, but...I guess I had some pent-up feelings about my cousin, too.

My complaint of the day is this: When people explain what they like, and basically say what YOU should like at the same time. Quit being a pretentious d-bag; quit teaching and preaching. I can like what I like, and you can split hairs. :P

My complaint today is that I can't believe the Confederate flag isn't banned in the US yet. It's a disgrace to the nation and I'm so over people calling it "southern heritage". The Confederacy is over, you didn't part from the Union, and you can't own slaves. Get over it.

My complaint is that I can't own slaves. How can I take over the world now? And who will cook my breakfast and leave a mint on my pillow. The humanity!! :o

:tomato:

@boston- I *might* actually agree with you completely and and just being a Wisenhiemer :whistle:

My other complaint is that there are too many doofy Wisenhiemers who are allowed to post on this forum with impunity. The worst offenders aren't even "under the influence", they are just that naturally goofy.

Tma, have you tried house-elfs? :bleh: *flees*

My complaint today is that.... some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad. Other things just make you swear and curse.

My complaint is that I can't own slaves. How can I take over the world now? And who will cook my breakfast and leave a mint on my pillow. The humanity!!

@boston- I *might* actually agree with you completely and and just being a Wisenhiemer

:lol1:

You know, I'd really like to go one damn day without being upset by something.

You know, I'd really like to go one damn day without being upset by something.

:hug:

Sends :wub: to Spoo

I'm grumpy and very mad at my lack of artistic talent.

Too many puppies are being shot in the dark.

I wish I could understand why everytime I feel the smallest amounts of joy, someone. ..usually family or circumstances just go and take it away.

That's my complaint...

I am here to complain to my uterus.

If my uterus was a person, i'd punch it in the face or something for punching my tummi.

Thank u mentral cycle, I feel the joys of womanhood.

I'm tired of you and you only started today.

week of hell it is, eh.

owchie. tis all.

I'm here to bang my head against the metaphorical wall for a moment and give a scream into the abyss. AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! X_x

I'm here to bang my head against the metaphorical wall for a moment and give a scream into the abyss. AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! X_x

Perhaps this emoticon will provide you with some relief? wallbash.gif

In other news, i would like to issue a formal complaint against my respiratory system...

Lungs, thou art a bitch.

Why do the things that make me truly happy in life, the things that make me feel alive, never seem to last very long? I just feel like I'm too exhausted to find that next thing that will really make me happy, especially if it's something that will be gone in the blink of an eye(relatively speaking). And all the things that I really want out of life, while simple, just seem to be beyond my reach. All I really want is to not be alone. I want someone to love me and care for me. I want someone to hold me and comfort me when I'm sad. I want someone to sleep with, and I mean just to sleep with, to cuddle and spoon with, rather than sex. I want someone in my life that I can really connect with on a deep level, who I can talk to about all of those things that I don't feel safe bringing up in therapy. These sound like simple things to desire for the most part, and yet I'm trapped in a situation where I don't have much hope of it ever happening. I feel I've been starving for half my life for physical and emotional affection, and I don't know how to make the pain of it go away.

Why do the things that make me truly happy in life, the things that make me feel alive, never seem to last very long? I just feel like I'm too exhausted to find that next thing that will really make me happy, especially if it's something that will be gone in the blink of an eye(relatively speaking). And all the things that I really want out of life, while simple, just seem to be beyond my reach. All I really want is to not be alone. I want someone to love me and care for me. I want someone to hold me and comfort me when I'm sad. I want someone to sleep with, and I mean just to sleep with, to cuddle and spoon with, rather than sex. I want someone in my life that I can really connect with on a deep level, who I can talk to about all of those things that I don't feel safe bringing up in therapy. These sound like simple things to desire for the most part, and yet I'm trapped in a situation where I don't have much hope of it ever happening. I feel I've been starving for half my life for physical and emotional affection, and I don't know how to make the pain of it go away.

Wow. You alright? It's good that you're at least getting to vent this all out. I'm sorry you feel this way, since you sound like you've been going through a pretty rough patch. I really do hope you feel better soon and that everything will resolve. You are worthy of love and happiness, so no matter how bad things might become, don't ever let anyone tell you or convince you otherwise. I hope you are able to find that special person that you are looking for, and that you find the happiness you deserve. I don't really know you too well, but you sound like you need a friend.

I can't make myself understand what you're going through, but if you ever need anyone to listen or hear you out, please PM me. I hope you feel better soon.

I want to complain that it seems to be so goddamn hard for people nowadays to say PLEASE and THANK YOU. It's always I WANT, GIVE ME, I DESERVE and WHY ISN'T THERE MORE?!

It does not inspire me to want to be helpful and generous, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is becoming increasingly cold towards others and indifferent to those who ask things of me, regardless of how small a gesture it may seem. I've noticed that sadly it spills into all aspects of life, from the grocery store to the friends circle to the Internet to the stable to the, hell, I don't know, the vet's station! I'm even beginning to see patterns where I deliberately make myself difficult to deal with (like, I do NOT bother helping people out anymore) just because I'm so damn tired of the lack of basic respect. It's quite ironic, I know that, but if people don't bother with a please and a thank you, I won't bother helping them either. *sigh*

You know what I really can't stand? When people ignore confronting you and are like totally passive aggressive 'n stuff, but they don't god damn admit it! I'm just left standing there like: Eh??? What do now??? And they won't explain why or what you can do to make things right, ugh.

Wow. You alright? It's good that you're at least getting to vent this all out. I'm sorry you feel this way, since you sound like you've been going through a pretty rough patch. I really do hope you feel better soon and that everything will resolve. You are worthy of love and happiness, so no matter how bad things might become, don't ever let anyone tell you or convince you otherwise. I hope you are able to find that special person that you are looking for, and that you find the happiness you deserve. I don't really know you too well, but you sound like you need a friend.

I can't make myself understand what you're going through, but if you ever need anyone to listen or hear you out, please PM me. I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you for your concern. I do appreciate it. I've just had a lot of ups and downs over the past 5-6 months due to a major change in my life, and then the primary thing that was helping me to get through it has gone away and most likely won't be coming back. It also doesn't help that my health tends to be worse during the summer, and I tend to get more emotional when I'm feeling physically unwell. I never believed that I was unworthy of love and happiness, only that my particular situation would make it extremely difficult to find what I'm looking for. Perhaps I will send you a PM and fill you in more on the specifics.