Quing Nerd

Complaints Department

1,671 posts in this topic

2017 proving that it's just another number as the string of shit luck continues.

I should really be happy that I have a secure job, but instead I'm going to complain that I have to return to it tomorrow :glare:

:joal:

15 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

I should really be happy that I have a secure job, but instead I'm going to complain that I have to return to it tomorrow :glare:

This here, this pretty much sums up my feelings exactly.

Also I have reverted to my natural night owl state over the break and my body is currently demanding to know exactly what nonsense I think I'm pulling with this "morning" bull crap.

16 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

LOL Yes! Yes! Yes! :lol1:

On 1/2/2017 at 4:35 PM, Joal 555 said:

Next Sunday I will say the same thing. :bleh:

My real complaint: I just replaced this battery like last September and the computer is telling me that I should consider replacing my battery again. :glare: I know it was used but I expected it to last longer than this.

The New Years Resolution Crowd all going to MY gym that I've been going to all along! >:(

LOL JK my complaint is the people who actually say this nonsense.  And any elitist jerks that put people down for being newcomers to ANY hobby, interest, or fandom and call them not serious enough because they have not been into it all along.  Screw that.  I love it when people discover things I enjoy for the first time.  It's like a new injection of enthusiasm.

18 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

The New Years Resolution Crowd all going to MY gym that I've been going to all along! >:(

LOL JK my complaint is the people who actually say this nonsense.  And any elitist jerks that put people down for being newcomers to ANY hobby, interest, or fandom and call them not serious enough because they have not been into it all along.  Screw that.  I love it when people discover things I enjoy for the first time.  It's like a new injection of enthusiasm.

This is going to be me this week and I hope to God nobody gives me this attitude. I used to go religiously before I started neglected my health to shit and the only reason I'm planning on signing up for a gym again is because my new health insurance reimburses my membership, so I may as well. I never gave side eye to newcomers when I used to go daily - some people need to get over themselves and their superiority complexes. I'm actually looking forward to getting back into a gym and possibly even making some money off the deal if the membership costs less than the monthly insurance payments! :D

I CANNOT BELIEVE I told him THREE TIMES to bring back those keys and he STILL FUCKING FORGOT. 

I was going to post this last night but I fell asleep :lol:

Bear with me, this is mostly just me being stupid but I really have to vent my astounding hate for the TV show "The Curse of Oak Island"

Some history.  There's this island off the coast of...Nova Scotia I believe.  Apparently it's believed there is buried treasure on it somewhere.  Whether it be pirate or Knights Templar or fucking bigfoot, people have searched this island for 200 years looking for it.  I normally don't have any issues with treasure hunting, I like stuff on ancient Egypt, what not.

My main beef with this show is NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS!!  LIKE EVER.  In 3 seasons the most they've found is some coins, markings on rocks and a possible plank of a ship they pulled from a man made lake.  90% of the show is the guys who fund it (god only knows where they get the money, they have some business in Michigan which is where I'm from so that makes me hella curious) sitting around TALKING about what they're gonna do, sitting around discussing the island history, basically sitting around.  Another 15% if them digging up various areas of the island looking for shit and finding nothing. OR OR, the worst thing, the fucking narrator (who I hate) will be like....

Someone pulls a rock from water, has a mark on it.

Guy on show: Hey look at this rock.

Narrator: A rock? (he ALWAYS starts off shit as a question) A rock found near the area known as the Money Pit where 150 years ago treasure hunters found a rock tablet before the cave flooded cutting off access? 

It is the most annoying thing EVER.  I get they want to keep people hooked because I'm sure after 3 years finding nothing the producers of this show are like...we are so fucked.  But honestly I want to punch the narrator every single time he opens his mouth because he always says the exact same thing.

The other 4.9% of the show is history lesson they repeat every damn episode.  Like I know the history better than the fucking people who explore it. And .1% is them actually finding ANYTHING that is significant to possible buried treasure.  But of course the damn narrator spins it like they could be on the verge of a mother fucking break through and use zooming camera angles and well placed commercial breaks to draw out the drama they have to because you've sat for 42 minutes (show is an hour for so stupid reason) waiting for them to find a piece of rotting wood.  Cue 90 old "expert" telling them it's rotted wood. (Guy has spent 50 years on the island looking for treasure...) Cue narrator questioning what the wood could be and what secrets it's hiding.

IT'S FUCKING ROTTED WOOD.

I hate this show. My SO fucking loves it so yes I give him shit over it.  Honestly it could be good if they changed a few things because the island itself is pretty cool.  But again theyre 3 seasons in with nothing of significance and it's like real life click bait at this point.

Ok I'm done :lol:  Sorry for the rant but after last nights episode I finally needed to voice my feelings.  IF anyone is interested in watching this cluster fuck, it airs on the History channel tho I do no recommend wasting your time.  Watching paint dry is more eventful.

I seriously need to stop watching those stupid "Glowing 1000 degree knife"-videos on Youtube. It's like the extreme level of what my friend and I used to do with candles and crayons back in our early teens and it's just plain STUPID AND POINTLESS!

Yet insanely addictive to look at.

I got paid today. £10. For seventeen hours of work. SEVENTEEN.

I am so. Pissed. Fuck this job. I cannot wait to go back to uni and hopefully never return to this.

I can't believe I lost my fucking voice when I have three guest speaking events next week. I can't even cancel them they've been booked for months and hundreds of people are expecting me just FUCK MY LIFE. :nosad: 

1 hour ago, MaiMai said:

I got paid today. £10. For seventeen hours of work. SEVENTEEN

That's insane - it works out at 59p per hour!

My complaint is with MaiMai's employer - the staff have discussed his behaviour and decided to issue him with a formal warning for exploitation of employees.

Seriously, he needs reporting.

4 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

That's insane - it works out at 59p per hour!

My complaint is with MaiMai's employer - the staff have discussed his behaviour and decided to issue him with a formal warning for exploitation of employees.

Seriously, he needs reporting.

Thanks Joal. :hug:

I wish I could warn him with my mod powers irl. :(:lol:

Just found out some absolutely devasting news. I'm so upset that life just refuses to give some people a break. My heart aches for this person.

On 6.1.2017 at 7:43 PM, MaiMai said:

I got paid today. £10. For seventeen hours of work. SEVENTEEN.

I am so. Pissed. Fuck this job. I cannot wait to go back to uni and hopefully never return to this.

Okay, well, excuse my language, but what the fuck?!! That is NOT acceptable!!

What kind of despicable person would exploit their workers like that?! You deserve so much better, like, soo much. :cry:

Please, if at all possible, stop working for him asap and never work for him again! :consoling::heart:

Really shitty depression day today, I couldn't get out of bed until 2pm and that's only because I had a wedding to go to. I'm so frustrated that I'm still having these days after my parents spent so much money putting me through the hospital and the therapy afterwards. I feel like I should be better by now. 

@Winged

Depression sucks, and not to say every case is the same... it's good when you had a cause to get up to distract from the heaviness. Having a spike doesn't mean you're backtracking in progress. 

On that note, I wish my brain would stop hounding me with guilt over futile things,  or at least save it for a blue moon. 

Nope. Fucking NOPE. IT'S NOT TRUE. I DON'T BELIEVE IT. IT NEVER HAPPENED. THEY DID NOT RUIN HIS FUCKING CHARACTER. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPENOPENOPENOPE. 

17 hours ago, Spoo said:

Nope. Fucking NOPE. IT'S NOT TRUE. I DON'T BELIEVE IT. IT NEVER HAPPENED. THEY DID NOT RUIN HIS FUCKING CHARACTER. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPENOPENOPENOPE. 

I AM FUCKING SCREAMING WHAT THE BLUE FUCK

1 hour ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I AM FUCKING SCREAMING WHAT THE BLUE FUCK

:huh::?:

(This forum needs a "scratch head" emoticon; and also a "shrug" one - always miss those two. :P )

Fucking hypocrite. Guilt me for doing shit then do the exact same thing because you're the exception from the rule. Actually just fuck off. 

Posted (edited)

I'm not even half way through this week's Sherlock episode and I am just so riveted with emotions I can't even begin to describe! I..no! Whoever approved doing this to poor Mr. Holmes needs to reevaluate their lives! Even if it is canon to the stories.. :uhuh::ohwell::ranting2::ak47:

EDIT: HOLY SHIT WHAT A CLIFF HANGER! WTF IS GOING ON?!

Edited by SneezyHolmes
HOLY SHIT

I KNOW

60 minutes of playground supervision at a temperature of -10°C and a biting wind when you already feel like getting sick... :cold3:

Children asking you if you'd stay outside with them for another hour, so they can play in the snow. :wallbash:

Edited by hedgehog