Quing Nerd

Complaints Department

1,428 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Pollen Girl said:

Fever? Wtf. Whyyyyyy, I have stuff to doooo. :/

SAME

Considering for the first time ever I'm actually physically and emotionally scared for what is going to happen starting today and I really don't want to live in a heightened anxiety state for the next 4 years because probably won't be able to afford meds for it since my country decided to flush all it's common sense down the toilet back in Nov.

So I'm gonna be the biggest pain in the ass for my government because since they're fucking us, I'm gonna fuck them. Bend over you pricks. I encourage everyone who can to do something. Slap that smug arrogant smirk off that orange man baby.

Also to the LBGT community thank you for having a party outside Pence's house. :heart:

To the Women walking this weekend, I can't be there but be a motherfucking general. Be Princess Leia. Show those assholes we will not go quietly. But be safe.

This kinda got off track but my original complaint still stands. I will not be quiet I will not just watch. I will be my daughter's voice because I never want to have to explain why some predator said it's okay to grab her. You'll get a broken arm back and then I'll come after you.

I'm still scared. I can only hope something good will come from this train wreck and doesn't involve the end of humanity.

@Kaze wo Hiku I live half a world away, but I'm also scared about what could happen during the next four years. And I'm glad that you're not one of his supporters, my friend. Because those people (his supporters) make me feel nauseous. I encourage everyone of you to voice your opinion loud and clear. Many people feel with you - all over the world. :hug: