Quing Nerd

Complaints Department

1,514 posts in this topic

Damn. This is a small thing but I'm SOOOOO pissed! I haven't drawn in a while, and really wanted to do some fetish pictures... and I AM SO RUSTY. Seriously, nothing looks like it should. Wtf even is this? It's like I've totall lost my art-mojo. This sucks!!!!!

All I wanna do is sit and write for like a good 3 or 4 hours. I don't wanna have to do dishes. I don't wanna have to clean the house. I don't wanna have to go to the grocery store. Can I please stop being an adult for a while and let someone else take over all this goddamn awful responsibility??

All I wanna do is sit and write for like a good 3 or 4 hours. I don't wanna have to do dishes. I don't wanna have to clean the house. I don't wanna have to go to the grocery store. Can I please stop being an adult for a while and let someone else take over all this goddamn awful responsibility??

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know how those Bath and Body Works soaps and gels are expensively delicious? Well, that wonderful smelling Brazilian Sunset hand soap or whatever name it had, in which I had spent almost 7 dollars, went down the drain. Literally!!! My cute little brother decided to spend the whole bottle making bubbles with it, and I had only bought it two days ago!!! Ughhhh, I'm pissed. I'm never having children. This sounds so shallow and immature, but damn. I really don't think it's worth it.

What's with some people trying to humanize Hitler? Also, what's with people saying that it isn't too soon to brush off the terrible things he did? Like... who raised you? He could have saved millions of babies, planted thousands of trees, and helped the homeless but that doesn't change all of the disgusting and vile things he did. He will never be a good man, ever. UGH. STOP TRYING TO PAINT HIM AS AN OKAY PERSON.

What's with some people trying to humanize Hitler? Also, what's with people saying that it isn't too soon to brush off the terrible things he did? Like... who raised you? He could have saved millions of babies, planted thousands of trees, and helped the homeless but that doesn't change all of the disgusting and vile things he did. He will never be a good man, ever. UGH. STOP TRYING TO PAINT HIM AS AN OKAY PERSON.

Ugh, yes I've seen this happen all over the internet and it's just... ugh. I don't feel like going full on rant mode right now but Jesus Christ, I hate that. Doing good things doesn't make up for doing a ton of degenerate things.

Giving a homeless person twenty bucks doesn't make up for killing roughly eleven million people.

I realize that this isn't the best place to whine in earnest about this particular thing, but I just woke up out of a dead sleep because my body decided that the hottest night of the year thus far was THE BEST time to get all fucked up, and between being 100 degrees on the inside and 80 degrees on the outside, I would really like to shed all of my skin and crawl into the earth like a common snake at this time.

^ What's so frustrating is that he WAS a brilliant leader - he could have done so much for the country and gone down as a hero if it wasn't for the awful, awful things he did. Plus if we ever decide enough time had passed to brush off what he did...doesn't that mean we're refusing to learh from the past and avoid that kind of horror happening again?

My complaint (sonewhat more in perspective now :P):

I have a really difficult exam on Monday. Due to a severe flare up of chronic back pain, I had to defer it to the special exam period, and I lost a week of study in a haze of painkillers. Then I had the brilliant timing to finally decide to break up with my boyfriend of over two years, which was the hardest decision I've ever had to make. So I've been super devastated about that and basically got no study done. I have half a semester's worth of work I barely know due to health issues impacting my study, and less than two days to learn it in - and I'm working over the weekend. My in-semester marks are good enough that I either get an A if I pass the exam, or I fail the exam and therefore the unit. Or I die of a stress induced heart attack before I even sit it - which is looking more likely by the hour.

Edited by Kiwifruit

^ What's so frustrating is that he WAS a brilliant leader - he could have done so much for the country and gone down as a hero if it wasn't for the awful, awful things he did. Plus if we ever decide enough time had passed to brush off what he did...doesn't that mean we're refusing to learh from the past and avoid that kind of horror happening again?

My complaint (sonewhat more in perspective now tonguesmiley.gif):

I have a really difficult exam on Monday. Due to a severe flare up of chronic back pain, I had to defer it to the special exam period, and I lost a week of study in a haze of painkillers. Then I had the brilliant timing to finally decide to break up with my boyfriend of over two years, which was the hardest decision I've ever had to make. So I've been super devastated about that and basically got no study done. I have half a semester's worth of work I barely know due to health issues impacting my study, and less than two days to learn it in - and I'm working over the weekend. My in-semester marks are good enough that I either get an A if I pass the exam, or I fail the exam and therefore the unit. Or I die of a stress induced heart attack before I even sit it - which is looking more likely by the hour.

Oh, I can completely understand what you are going through. Hope that your back pain has gone down. Something similar happened to me recently. Every year, my high school has a week dedicated to college and career information. On one particular day, the kids were either taking practice ACT's or real ACT's. I took the practice ACT and during the test, I had a huge cramp that wouldn't go away. I had to go to the nurse's office twice and I ended up missing the reading section. My parents were slightly angry with me, but whatever.

Which brings me to my complaint.

Why do I always get some kind of cramp or pain during a crucial period of time? Yesterday, before my family and I went out, I had the biggest stomach cramp and it didn't stop hurting until I took Advil. I also hate it because I get these pretty frequently. Thankfully, my parents and my sister didn't notice and I could brave through it pretty gracefully.

Edited by bingochamp7

Damn leg cramps. Fuck off!! :(

^ Ouch, that sucks! I don't see why your parents would be angry though?? Could it maybe be stress related? Magnesium supplements can be helpful for muscle cramps too!

Cramps making me feel like I have the flu, pretty much. My whole body is weak and achy, my back and stomach hurt like hell and I even feel feverish and dizzy. Sigh. Every month. And it wasn't supposed to strike until Tuesday. *currently existing in a pitiful heap of pain and tears*

*currently existing in a pitiful heap of pain and tears*

My condolences, darling. I've had certain "high points" myself where my whole body acted like

it was revolting (hot and cold spells too). I've heard taking B complex vitamins regular helps lessen the blow, that and

drinking lots of water. Dark chocolate too.

Edited by nefarious exhales

My condolences, darling. I've had certain "high points" myself where my whole body acted like

it was revolting (hot and cold spells too). I've heard taking B complex vitamins regular helps lessen the blow, that and

Thanks. :hug: It's the same crap every time, I mean, I know it passes, but it just sucks. I even tried hormone pills that were supposed to help, but things got even worse so I stopped. The only other thing the doctors could offer was that I'd wait till I was 30 and have my uterus removed (a procedure they don't perform in otherwise healthy women under 30). Well, I'm of age now, but I'm afraid that doing that will bring on even worse health problems, which would be irreversable. So, I'll stick with the devil I know, but I still want to insult important people, scratch cars with my keys, knock stuff down and eat the whole world supply of chocolate donuts when it strikes. *mutters*

People needs to come to work!! Tired of covering for your lazy asses!!!

Bad timing is something I'm really starting to despise.

Thanks. :hug: It's the same crap every time, I mean, I know it passes, but it just sucks. I even tried hormone pills that were supposed to help, but things got even worse so I stopped. The only other thing the doctors could offer was that I'd wait till I was 30 and have my uterus removed (a procedure they don't perform in otherwise healthy women under 30). Well, I'm of age now, but I'm afraid that doing that will bring on even worse health problems, which would be irreversable. So, I'll stick with the devil I know, but I still want to insult important people, scratch cars with my keys, knock stuff down and eat the whole world supply of chocolate donuts when it strikes. *mutters*

Have you tried a heating pad? It might seem counterproductive, but I find that when my cramps are particularly debilitating a heating pad on my lower abdomen/pelvis area makes it slightly more bearable. Also I use any painkiller that also has a fever reducer. Mine probably aren't half as bad as yours are, but I hope this helps some!

Have you tried a heating pad? It might seem counterproductive, but I find that when my cramps are particularly debilitating a heating pad on my lower abdomen/pelvis area makes it slightly more bearable. Also I use any painkiller that also has a fever reducer. Mine probably aren't half as bad as yours are, but I hope this helps some!

I tried one of those rice heating things that you put in a micro oven, you know? I didn't feel any different. Nowadays I have often ended up with a cat on my abdomen instead, which helps a little (though I'm convinced it's the purring that does the trick). I have prescription pills but they really just take the edge off, and not even that when it's particularly bad. I'm so unresponsive to painkillers it's ridiculous. Your sympathies makes a world of difference though. hug.gif

On a different note, I'd like to file a complaint that nobody informed me that Gillian Anderson is in "Hannibal". I mean GILLIAN ANDERSON, the crush of my tweens!! Not that anyone is under obligation to tell me such things of course, but... they should be. tonguesmiley.gif

Edited by Chanel_no5

Ugh. I can't sleep. I can't sleep. Eugh.

It's 5:57 right now and I haven't slept. I'm not even tired I just know I should sleep because it's you know, healthy. It's been like this for a whole week. I can't do it, I stay awake and just stare at the ceiling and hope I can rest. I end up having the most unpredictable over time during the day. I like sleeping, but god damn it's not easy.

I'm going to try to fall asleep for what feels like the millionth time today.

Edited by Sharpie

I would like to conjure a Take-No-Shit Golem to deal with all interpersonal conflict for me at this juncture, please/thanks.

You know when you have spent hours writing a story, trying to make it as different as possible, only for someone else to write a much shorter story, with the EXACT SAME ENDING AS YOU HAD PLANNED? I do. It's disappointing. I guess I'll have to think of another ending.

I'd like to go to sleep without wheezing before I manage to catch some zzz's. I like to sleep body, and breathe. Please cooperate.

Went to the doctor for tendonitis and ended up getting a tetanus booster shot too. That was two days ago and I'm still having side-effects...I feel like I was literally shot in the arm, I've got a 100+ degree fever, and I get lightheaded in waves. I guess the side-effects are easier on kids...man, this sucks. Just another reminder that I'm getting old.

Edited by Murphy D.

Wonders when the workload is gonna get lighter. Cause of stress my hair is coming out ALOT!!

Went to the doctor for tendonitis and ended up getting a tetanus booster shot too. That was two days ago and I'm still having side-effects...I feel like I was literally shot in the arm, I've got a 100+ degree fever, and I get lightheaded in waves. I guess the side-effects are easier on kids...man, this sucks. Just another reminder that I'm getting old.

This reminds me of the time I had to get a shot for college and the nurse told me it wouldn't hurt and it definitely felt like I had been punched in the arm. I hope you feel better soon!