skatergirl

Happiness Department

1,167 posts in this topic

My car have just run out of gas, three streets from where I live, I was stuck in the middle of the street in the middle of the night and two men stopped (they were on 2 different cars) and helped me to push my car as far as the next car park. I don't know them and will probably never see them again, but THANK YOU!!! Some people are really kind.

Seven days!!!!!!! Wow!! One week until I get to literally physically hang out with @Junia in person and see their house and their car and everything! I should probably try to find a way to chill until then and not make it the only thing I talk about to everyone who dares cross my path, but I'm going to jump up and down in here anyway because I'm so excited!! Can you believe it??

1 hour ago, Sen Beret said:

Seven days!!!!!!! Wow!! One week until I get to literally physically hang out with @Junia in person and see their house and their car and everything! I should probably try to find a way to chill until then and not make it the only thing I talk about to everyone who dares cross my path, but I'm going to jump up and down in here anyway because I'm so excited!! Can you believe it??

OMG SO JELLY. Have a great time!!!

7 hours ago, Sen Beret said:

Oh my goodness I am so jealous. I hope the two of you have a fantastic time, but not TOO fantastic because it'll cause some sort of rift in the space-time continuum I'm pretty sure!

edit: my happiness is that I had a coffee date with a super cute history masters student today and I think we have another date set for Friday? She's going to take me to see the Christmas trees being lit downtown~

Edited by Winged

Sooo... I had to share this somewhere...

Juto is so overly felicitous that Casey Abrams has brightened her terrible Wednesday!!! 

CASEY ABRAMS YOU'RE SUCH A BRIGHT CHARMER AND I'D FREAKIN' SHARE YOUR UMBRELLA ANY DAY!!! 

(Dude and that hair goes lovely with that voice and those quirky moves *fans self* stay doo wop bro)

:jump:

i'm happy bc i have found a role play partner who likes to role play the same paragraph-based style as me, is talented, available, nice, and actlly wants to rp with me as well. Not even kidding this is making me so f*#!ing happy 

Edited by Quing Nerd

PINOF 8 is out! :upsidedwnsmiley:

5 hours ago, Sophie<3 said:

PINOF 8 is out! :upsidedwnsmiley:

And who claimed that they weren't trash any more and then proceeded to watch it eight times in the hour after it was released? Not me, that's for sure. :whistle:

It's hit midnight in the UK, meaning that it's officially December 1st, so me and my flatmate have put our Christmas tree up whilst listening to Christmas songs and drinking non-alcoholic mulled wine. Also, I long-distance watched Animal Planet with my best friend earlier and snapchatted each other our reactions the whole way through (so many penguins!! :wub: )

6 hours ago, Quing Nerd said:

:jump:

i'm happy bc i have found a role play partner who likes to role play the same paragraph-based style as me, is talented, available, nice, and actlly wants to rp with me as well. Not even kidding this is making me so f*#!ing happy 

Thats awesome, seriously finding a good rp partner is a wonderous thing.

I'M HAPPY CUZ YURI ON ICE 9 WAS AMAZING 

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

3 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I'M HAPPY CUZ YURI ON ICE 9 WAS AMAZING 

I'll second this! I can't get over how perfect it was ;_;;

I went ice skating today for the first time in years, took my 4 yro who did really well. It was fun but GAWD I hurt already :lol: Im getting old.

I found a new primary care doctor and am getting help for some health problems that I'd been ignoring. The visit went better than what I'd expected! 

I'm excited to see V again tomorrow for our second date, AND D is coming to ride horses with me this weekend! I haven't seen her since she got this new job like a month ago and I really miss her. [plus she may have broken up with her girlfriend which would make things REALLY complicated but I haven't asked her yet so I don't know that for a fact] But yeah! Today sucked but I'm moving in a good direction and I'm looking forward to spending time with people who make me feel awesome.

Vacation for this year is booked!! FLORIDA! Means Disney and I can visit my coworkers!!!!

On 11/29/2016 at 6:03 PM, Sen Beret said:

Oh my god, I keep like, losing my breath in anticipation and excitement... it's so close, dude!!!! I haven't been this excited for something in a long time, I'm so fuckin pumped!!!!

I spent over an hour just brushing my horse (and scratching her where she showed she wanted me to scratch) and now my wrists ache and I'm so happy. I love that animal with my entire heart and soul. I love her so much! The past six years or so, we have really found a whole new way of understanding each other and it's magical. :heart: 

The one decidedly good thing about winter is that I get to wear my Ravenclaw scarf! The other day, I walked into class and one of my friends was wearing her Ravenclaw sweater and she just looked at me and went "Hey. House Pride." That was good moment! :lol:

Over the course of the last few weeks, I've also spotted several Gryffindors, a Hufflepuff and a Slytherin on campus, so I'm feeling pretty satisfied with the overall Harry Potter enthusiasm at my college! ^_^

Edited by Sophie<3

At the end of a long work day where I left my jacket and ended up thoroughly soaked and I got an email about textbooks and winter holiday work that must be done before starting nursing school next semester, I just found out that I only need a 3% on my final to get a C in my anatomy and physiology 2 class that I've been struggling so hard with this semester and only a 56% for a B in the class! (An A is impossible according to my calculations) I'm SO PUMPED! It's so exciting to see hard work pay off! 

Now if only my British Literature II teacher would put in my paper grade so I knew what I needed to make on his final to pass the class...:whistle2:

On 12/2/2016 at 2:02 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Vacation for this year is booked!! FLORIDA! Means Disney and I can visit my coworkers!!!!

WELCOME TO FLORIDA :D

I am finished with finals! Finished for the semester! Free at last!!!

also Girl said that she likes where we are and wants to continue how things are going, seeing each other and hanging out and stuff, and I'm really happy because even if it's not official, I'm still sort of seeing someone!

So #blessed to have another Kate sneeze!

Had a reeeeealllllly weird dream last night but Colin Firth was in it and I remembered it. Mmm :heart:

Spoo has died of happiness from the newest Yuri!!! on Ice Episode. :stretcher::dead::rip: 

2 hours ago, Spoo said:

Spoo has died of happiness from the newest Yuri!!! on Ice Episode. :stretcher::dead::rip: 

Oh my god same. Dead.

@Sen Beret is sitting with me IN MY BEDROOM right now.............. can you fucking believe it......