skatergirl

Happiness Department

1,218 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Junia said:

@Sen Beret is sitting with me IN MY BEDROOM right now.............. can you fucking believe it......

Nope. Pics or it didn't happen.

4 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

Nope. Pics or it didn't happen.

i mean, twist my arm

Just now, Junia said:

wow im gay

edit: extremely 

Edited by Sen Beret
really gay

2 minutes ago, Junia said:

This is so cool. 

5 minutes ago, Junia said:

I always thought you were a pair of stars :awesum:

Have a great time!

:joal:

3 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

This is so cool. 

Yeah... I am really good at MS paint dude...

:rofl: 

4 minutes ago, Junia said:

Yeah... I am really good at MS paint dude...

:rofl: 

I was kind of disappointed that it wasn’t actually an MS paint drawing of you two.

Do you use that telescope to scope out sneezes? 👀👀🔭

I definitely just had an epic Skype session with @Junia and @Sen Beret. A+++, 10/10. 

59 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

I was kind of disappointed that it wasn’t actually an MS paint drawing of you two.

Do you use that telescope to scope out sneezes? 👀👀🔭

Lmao officially assuming that you two are spying on the neighbourhood for the you-know-what. 

5 hours ago, Dusty15 said:

Lmao officially assuming that you two are spying on the neighbourhood for the you-know-what. 

sorry dusty we forgot but we're doing that tomorrow. and every time a stranger in public does that thing we like, i'm going to bellow "WHO SNEEZED???????????" and hopefully we'll get some answers

(if not?? that's where the telescope will come in handy. hope it fits in my backpack)

That feeling when someone you care so much about whos had a horrible last few weeks tweets about falling into a YoI hole on tumblr (using your personal tumblr to search since they don't have one) and happy that this person is happy again. ^^

The new Spider Man trailer... *hyperventilates* :omg:

Watching a youtube live stream and eating chocolate with my flatmate before I go to volunteer at my student union later this evening. <3 Relaxed, sleepy, but excited for later. ^_^

On 12/7/2016 at 3:40 PM, Junia said:

oh my gosh

My cat has developed a habit where he wakes me up in the morning and makes sure I take my meds, then he lets me go back to sleep if I want to. I know I'm prone to oversleeping, but these meds aren't necessary to take at the same hour every day anyway, yet he has taken upon him to make sure I do. I think it's sweet how protective he is. And a little bit scary as well. :lol: 

After the heightened emotions of the past week, Cally finally knows who her true friends are. :heart:

Kodansha Comics got the rights to the Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju manga and my wallet just squealed.  KIKU!!! :clapping::jump:

Passed my thesis outline and got a 97% on my advanced organic chem final!!!!!!!! Literally so happy I could die. :D:D 

Also it is snowing at my parent's house (A LOT) so hopefully there will be a white Christmas this year! 

2 hours ago, Nola said:

Passed my thesis outline and got a 97% on my advanced organic chem final!!!!!!!! Literally so happy I could die. :D:D 

Wow, congrats Nola!!  I'm really happy for you :laugh2:

I'm really excited because in a few days, I get to see an old friend that I haven't seen in over two years...AHHH, I can't wait 

^_^

AHSJFJ TH DHSG YURI ON ICE 11!!!!:bawl:OTABEK I LOVE YOU :heart:

That feel when you finally finish a (long af) story.

YAAAS-1.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

On 12/9/2016 at 11:52 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

The new Spider Man trailer... *hyperventilates* :omg:

HOLY FUCK I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I ACTUALLY WANNA WRITE A FANFICTION THATS HOW GOOD IT ISSSSSSSSSSS

There's this girl on my course who I have the biggest friend crush on because she's just so incredibly smart and interesting and amazing. :wub: And we went to the library together and studied and talked for four hours! ^_^ This is extra flattering because she's so selective in who she hangs out with. She mostly only talks to one other girl! And I've been wanting to spend more time with her ever since we first met, but I'm usually really nervous that I'll say something stupid or embarrass myself somehow (because I think so highly of her), but things went well at the library, I'd say, so yay. :blush:

A student asked me - ME - for a letter of recommendation today! I wanted to cry, so sweet. 

Also, killed it in beer pong at the Christmas party tonight. 

I saw my former crush sneeze today, and it was an AMAZING sneeze! Hahaha, it's so good to be over her but man, those sneezes are still some of the best I've ever heard. I feel like high-fiving myself now! :lol: :yay: 

Also, my horse was in an unusually good mood, I bought a new perfume that I love (actually it's a male-targeted aftershave, but I don't care, it smells incredible on me), I got my rent for next month reduced... AND I am just about to make a rum-based cocktail. ^_^ This is a damn good day. Chanel approves.