Nola

Donald Trump

364 posts in this topic

Really need I say more??

I honestly, really and truly tried to hold back, but I can no longer.

I hate this man more than I hate anyone or anything on the planet and it is truly getting to be really f****** scary that apparently people like him enough that he is at the top of the poles?!?!?

I have never personally met anyone who has liked this retard, but if someone actually does, can they explain why??

And, for hopefully most of us, who do not like him, please make me feel better that this is a dream and he is not actually running for president...

Anyways, that's all. He deserves his very own thread, because he also deserves his very own circle in Hell. Fire away.

Can I just threadjack and say that I legit almost screamed when I saw "Donald Trump" in the most recent content section because I thought someone found a snez video of him.

I'm still recoiling in horror.

Okay, carry on.

fear.gif

That muther#/^&!# can kiss my Mexican loving and all people of the world that I love regardless of race, sexual orientation,etc's black ass!

:datass:

From what I read on wikipedia, Islam predicts the end of the world accompanied by a "Trump" orchestra.

Can I just threadjack and say that I legit almost screamed when I saw "Donald Trump" in the most recent content section because I thought someone found a snez video of him.

Okay, carry on.

OH MY GOD I AM SO SO SORRY YOU THOUGHT THIS!!

I'm shuddering in horror now too, if it makes you feel better! :X

Okay, carry on.

fear.gif

I came here to post this exact thing. I was like "holy shitting fuck what complete and utter degenerate is sexually attracted to Donald Trump?" And then I saw who the thread was by and I felt a lot better. heh.gif

Edited by Junia

Okay, carry on.

fear.gif

Me too hahahaha I'm still laughing, I was like, "Oh, ew..."

Okay, carry on.

fear.gif

I came here to post this exact thing. I was like "holy shitting fuck what complete and utter degenerate is sexually attracted to Donald "Mexicans Are Rapists" Trump?" And then I saw who the thread was by and I felt a lot better. :lol:

Ok so I'm not the only one! :D

First of all, it's polls, not poles. Sorry, but that shit matters, and you should care.

Second, I've said it before and I'll say it again: the man is as viciously stupid and full of delusions of grandeur as Joffrey 'Baratheon'. We can only hope that he will be dealt with accordingly. The United States are fast losing their reputation as an invincible superpower of sheer all-encompassing awesomeness in the eyes of the rest of the world, and Trump is one of the reasons why.

I have never personally met anyone who has liked this retard,

Using retard as an insult is something I would expect from Trump.

So does that mean no one wants to see my Donald Trump Massive Allergy Attack In the Nude series? sadwalk.gif

So does that mean no one wants to see my Donald Trump Massive Allergy Attack In the Nude series? sadwalk.gif

How can we possibly judge if you don't show us the goods?

I think I just threw up a little. :yuck:

Not that I should pass judgement; to each their own. :P

That idiot has mental diarrhea. I'm glad Miss Panama is not going to participate in his stupid beauty pageant. In fact, I'm fucking glad of Mexico and most of other Latin American countries cutting relations with him. Serves his ignorant ass right.

I find consolation and enjoyment in the way Jon Stewart deals with this, as he calls it, "openly asshole president"ial candidate. He emphasises the humour in the whole situation, but shoves Trump madness in its entirety under a mercilessly glaring spotlight. Look it up on Youtube and be made happy.

I was going to put a warning but this is the snake pit so I'm not going to put a warning for language.

That cunt waffle. I am part Mexican and Cuban I uh, you know HATE him. Like, and then he makes a video saying complete and utter bullshit like, "I love the Mexican people!"

What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Are you so mentally incompetent that you think that you think that's going to win anybody over?

I'm both Cuban AND Mexican, so just among peers I have about a million stereotypes I am called out for on a daily basis. Not all Cubans are Communist, in fact almost none of them are. Not all Mexicans deal drugs, you want your daily dose? Go somewhere else. Mexicans are not taking your jobs, if anything they are being employed with jobs that nobody else wants. Besides when the world is polluted with Donald Trump duplicates, it's hard to get jobs. It's hard to make a living. No, I don't hate America because I'm Cuban. No, not all Cubans went to jail. I'm not illegal. UGH.

I HATE DONALD TRUMP SO MUCH, HE IS A WHITE CRAYON, HE IS A CHICKEN FRIED FUCK, HE IS A SANDY BATHING SUIT, HE IS THE TRANSFORMERS TWO MOVIE, HE IS A POMPOUS BONER NAZI, HE IS A LEFT HANDED DRAWING, HE IS -- HE SUCKS.

Edited by Sharpie

I have to don my tinfoil hat at this point and wonder if unleashing Trump on the general public was really just a last-ditch effort to make the other GOP candidates seem comparatively reasonable. :lol:

Surely, standing beside Donald "Who's Doing the Raping?" Trump is enough to make almost anyone look halfway human.

Nonono, it's Donald "Someone's Doing the Raping" Trump. That's what he said.

The man is a child stuck in tantrum-mode. The only two reasons why he is not entirely negligible are 1) that he somehow managed to acquire billions of dollars and 2) there are Americans who are even more moronic than he is AND have the right to vote. If it were not for those two factors, he would be so laughably unimportant. He would be less than an internet meme.

Horrifically enough, he said both, but I agree that naming him after the statement rather than the question is probably more in-character. :P

Wait, you're right. He said both. I remember now.

I keep wanting to laugh at him, but it's also very, very bad that he even got in. That system is getting out of control.

Also, given his financial status, even if he doesn't get to be the Republican candidate, he can still run as independent without being halted by the thing that halts most people who say incredibly dumb things; lack of cash to pull the scam off. And that, my friends, horrifies me even more, because then not even the Party can dump him if he goes totally overboard.

My fellow Stephen King readers may recognise the name Greg Stillson...

ETA: okay, "if" he goes totally overboard was an understatement to begin with given his behaviour so far, I'm sorry about my phrasing. But you know what I mean.

Edited by Chanel_no5

Greg Stillson was actively evil, though, wasn't he? I haven't read The Dead Zone yet, only what King himself says about it in On Writing.

Of course, being wilfully ignorant and violently self-delusional can be as destructive as being evil and murderous.

People have got to realise that it will mean the end of the US if Trump becomes president. If he doesn't bankrupt the country, alienate the entire U.S. army by making them bomb the entire middle East, build a giant wall all along the border with Mexico, or do something even more outrageous, it will only be because he gets assassinated within his first year in office.

As a left-wing voter I love him and think he is doing us a huge favor by tearing apart the Republican candidates that deserve it. He makes a mockery of the American political system and DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK. I'm totally fine. Keep in mind this guy is basically an actor.

Edited by F'lump

Also, given his financial status, even if he doesn't get to be the Republican candidate, he can still run as independent without being halted by the thing that halts most people who say incredibly dumb things; lack of cash to pull the scam off. And that, my friends, horrifies me even more, because then not even the Party can dump him if he goes totally overboard.

Actually, this is the ideal situation. It won't happen, but it would be wonderful if it did, because it would mean he'd split the Republican vote and whoever the Democratic nominee is (in this situation, hopefully my boy Bern) would sweep the election. You have to keep in mind that an Independent candidate cannot and will not ever have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the general election; we're so far gone with the two party system that we've completely screwed ourselves for eternity with it. (Just like George Washington said we would!)

But I'm pretty confident that it won't get to that point where Trump runs as an Independent, though. I do enjoy the way he's making all the other Republicans scramble to try and make their party look less batshit. It doesn't matter because Trump is basically the living embodiment of Republicanism and everybody knows that, but they're probably shitting their pants because they know how much their whole party has been alienating moderates for ages now.

I don't even know why I read this thread, it makes me so mad because I just hate Donald Trump so much. :lol:

So here's a good laugh because George Washington insisted that this country should have not a two party system and yet here we are.

tumblr_ndes3ex7qc1txhseao1_500.png