Nola

Donald Trump

371 posts in this topic

Okay, I have to come post again because I just downloaded this Chrome extension that puts a real Donald Trump quote in his name every time it's mentioned on a given page. Chrome users, please download it here and it will make every time you read about Donald Trump that much more (or less) horrifying. :rofl:

Okay, I have to come post again because I just downloaded this Chrome extension that puts a real Donald Trump quote in his name every time it's mentioned on a given page. Chrome users, please download it here and it will make every time you read about Donald Trump that much more (or less) horrifying. lol.gif

"I have a great relationship with the blacks."

"Why is Obama playing basket ball today?"

"I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful."

I have never in my life appreciated an app more than I do right now.

Greg Stillson was actively evil, though, wasn't he? I haven't read The Dead Zone yet, only what King himself says about it in On Writing.

Of course, being wilfully ignorant and violently self-delusional can be as destructive as being evil and murderous.

He was, but it's said in the novel that the future end-of-the-world-war he initiates is because of incompetence. King also stated in one interview or the other that Sarah Palin was Greg Stillson in a skirt. :lol:

I'm not concerned about the amounts of people who actually takes Trump seriously and would vote for him for that reason; I think those are quite few and far between. What I'm worried about is the people who would vote for him to show they're unhappy with the political candidates all in all, and those who would vote for him "just for fun". Those who don't take him seriously but think it would be a hoot to have such a comicbook character for president. THOSE are the voters I'm worried about. I've seen local parties take place in the municipal council on those terms, and some of them are flat out SCARY. But they weren't voted in because people actually believed in them, but because they were a laugh. Not so much when they have any grasp at power, though. *shudders*

He's ahead in the polls, but that's still under 20% because we've got something like 17 Republicans vying for the nomination. His bump is due to notoriety, and we'll get tired of him soon.

To all our non-American friends: I promise we will not elect Donald Trump president. He's been a public figure for a long time, and I don't think I've ever met anyone who even likes him, let alone wants him to make decisions on our behalf.

...and right now I'm doing homework about him. :P

Surely if you're a Democrat supporter, Trump is a bit of a gift. He's a ridiculous caricature of a Republican, he's completely unelectable as president... and more than that, he threatens to run as an independent candidate, which would sink the Republican candidate by splitting the right-wing vote. If Trump runs for president, you should be laughing because it almost guarantees there'll be a Democrat in the White House again.

P.S. I don't actually think that will happen- like others, I think Donald Trump's campaign will fade as other potential Republican candidates drop out of the race, and support gathers around one candidate- who will most likely be fighting Hilary Clinton for the election.

Surely if you're a Democrat supporter, Trump is a bit of a gift. He's a ridiculous caricature of a Republican, he's completely unelectable as president... and more than that, he threatens to run as an independent candidate, which would sink the Republican candidate by splitting the right-wing vote. If Trump runs for president, you should be laughing because it almost guarantees there'll be a Democrat in the White House again.

That's what I keep saying. :P

Here's an article which says that Trump vowed to whine until he wins. So if he wins, does that mean we will have our first toddler president? :shifty:

Here's an article which says that Trump vowed to whine until he wins. So if he wins, does that mean we will have our first toddler president?

https://youtu.be/QGlACrp1rG0

I didn't read the article, but I just saw it here! :lol:

Personally I don't really like Trump. He has some good ideas, SOME! But he's not a politician he's a businessman and while I'm sick to the teeth of politics we do need a politician to fix things in this country. I'll give every president we've had credit for some good ideas but let's face it, whoever gets elected will have a lot to deal with from all the previous presidents. That said, I'm actually wanting Walker to get more serious about his campaign. I may not agree on some of his ideas but I don't agree with most of the candidates' ideas XD everyone's right in some respect and everyone's wrong in some respect. Make of that what you will.

Personally I don't really like Trump. He has some good ideas, SOME! But he's not a politician he's a businessman and while I'm sick to the teeth of politics we do need a politician to fix things in this country. I'll give every president we've had credit for some good ideas but let's face it, whoever gets elected will have a lot to deal with from all the previous presidents. That said, I'm actually wanting Walker to get more serious about his campaign. I may not agree on some of his ideas but I don't agree with most of the candidates' ideas XD everyone's right in some respect and everyone's wrong in some respect. Make of that what you will.

What good ideas does he have?

Yeah, I'm curious about this as well, considering he might be the biggest troll candidate ever. :lol:

He has some good ideas, SOME! .....

That everyone's right in some respect and everyone's wrong in some respect. Make of that what you will.

Gosh you're like, so ~edgy.

I think it's debatable as to whether Donald Trump is even a good businessman but what you're saying is that somewhere in amongst all of the offensive shit that Trump has spewed every time he has opened his mouth in this campaign (and beforehand) he has had some good ideas. And not only good ideas but that he's been right? Despite the numerous people in this topic detailing exactly why they find what Trump has actually said offensive, the fact that he's right (whatever that means) is, to you, more important than the harm caused to the people he denigrates every time he opens his mouth. And you haven't actually managed to name a single 'good' idea that he's come up with?

Okay then!

My personal definition of a "good businessman" does not include somebody who has had to declare bankruptcy four times, but perhaps other people have a different barometer for success than I do.

Personally I wouldn't trust the judgment of anyone who actually thinks that toupee looks good.

M2RMxJz.png

donald-trump-funny-look-alike-20__700.jp

I think it's debatable as to whether Donald Trump is even a good businessman but what you're saying is that somewhere in amongst all of the offensive shit that Trump has spewed every time he has opened his mouth in this campaign (and beforehand) he has had some good ideas. And not only good ideas but that he's been right? Despite the numerous people in this topic detailing exactly why they find what Trump has actually said offensive, the fact that he's right (whatever that means) is, to you, more important than the harm caused to the people he denigrates every time he opens his mouth. And you haven't actually managed to name a single 'good' idea that he's come up with?

Pretty much, this. The only good idea he could have is if he decided to stop talking forever. He only cares about himself. Period.

I'm literally too angry to actually say anything smart at this point, so I'll leave it at this: please enlighten me on this:

He has some good ideas, SOME!

It's hilarious though, isn't it?

One thing I heard over and over on the radio after the last US election was "The Republican party needs to attract more of the Hispanic vote."

Here comes Trump and says: "A lot of Mexicans are rapists!"

YEEEEEEAH! He's got some good ideas! :zippy:

Well...a lot are XD but if you go to any area of the country where one race is dominant then chances are there are gonna be a lot of that race that are rapists. He just isn't looking at the country as a whole when he makes such remarks, since in the entire country there are more white rapists than Mexicans but there are more white people.

Literally what on earth is wrong with you. I don't even know where to begin. I guess with you XD-ing at rapists, because rape is so super funny and worth laughing about? And also anybody with two brain cells to rub together knows damn well what he was saying. He was making the (entirely false) point that Mexicans rape people more. There is no way to misconstrue what he said, seriously. He's a racist sack of shit.

Edited by Junia

Well...a lot are XD but if you go to any area of the country where one race is dominant then chances are there are gonna be a lot of that race that are rapists. He just isn't looking at the country as a whole when he makes such remarks, since in the entire country there are more white rapists than Mexicans but there are more white people.

I think you should just stop, RediChalyn, before you dig yourself into a deeper hole. Donald Trump is sexist, racist and xenophobic. I really don't understand what you think you'll gain from supporting a man that probably doesn't care about you or the rest of the US population. I mean, unless you're a white male that belongs to the one percent.

Edited by greetingsfromboston

Donald Trump: well, there are bad Mexicans, and there are good Mexicans XD but more bad than good lolz immigrants don't come to this country unless they have problems XD and then us whites have to deal with those problems lolz it's just common sense. This goes not only for Mexicans but for all immigrants lolz. Go back to where you came from and leave us whites in America where we belong! XD

I'm also not super impressed that when directly asked what good ideas Donald Trump has had, she... sidestepped and dodged that question completely. You'd think if someone was invested enough to defend him to begin with they'd at least manage to give some reasons why. But instead it's "Well a lot of Mexicans are rapists XD" which is just completely mind-blowing to me.