Nola

Donald Trump

339 posts in this topic

Donald Trump: We have a serious immigrant problem lolz.

Me: But Mr. Trump... weren't your white ancestors immigrants when they came to this country?

Donald Trump: You really need to pull your head out of your ass, Sen Beret. Wolves have been in this country LONG before humans got here,

I like how you ended that sentence with a comma, because that is a LOT more accurate than a full stop, considering. :lol:

RediChalyn, I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt... but then I googled Scott Walker, the candidate you proclaim to support. I'm sorry, hon. I can only hope you will, in time, learn to see the error of your ways. I do hope you won't let yourself be scared away from discussions about politics, though. We need both sides of the spectrum represented to have a good fight argument debate. :yes:

Well...a lot are XD but if you go to any area of the country where one race is dominant then chances are there are gonna be a lot of that race that are rapists. He just isn't looking at the country as a whole when he makes such remarks, since in the entire country there are more white rapists than Mexicans but there are more white people.

All I can do is this: :jawdrop:

And also, this:

I really don't understand what you think you'll gain from supporting a man that probably doesn't care about you or the rest of the US population.

Literally what on earth is wrong with you.

And, while I'm on a roll, to piggybank on what Junia said, you never mentioned any of his 'good ideas'. Which pretty much just proves my theory, that he doesn't have any. And, to ad on to what 'Boston said, you should probably stop while you're ahead.

One final thing,

Donald Trump: We have a serious immigrant problem lolz.

Me: But Mr. Trump... weren't your white ancestors immigrants when they came to this country?

Donald Trump: You really need to pull your head out of your ass, Sen Beret. Wolves have been in this country LONG before humans got here,

I love you Sen!! :heart:

Yo, Chalyn? You should really read this. As should everybody else, but especially you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/02/kareem-abdul-jabbar-this-is-the-difference-between-donald-trump-and-bernie-sanders/?tid=sm_fb

I love it that he calls Trump's campaign an "outrageous assault on decency, truth and civility".

Edited by Maru-chan

Yo, Chalyn? You should really read this. As should everybody else, but especially you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/02/kareem-abdul-jabbar-this-is-the-difference-between-donald-trump-and-bernie-sanders/?tid=sm_fb

I love it that he calls Trump's campaign an "outrageous assault on decency, truth and civility".

Wow! I feel like a massive elitist snob. I was really surprised how eloquent Karrem is. Which is stupid of me, because being an NBA star does NOT mean that you are a stereotypical jock and/or lack of verbal skills.

**flogs myself multiple times :whip: **

Great article!

Yep. There is nothing unexpected there. No one loves a clown in a wig, so all he can do is yell "NO ONE LOVES YOU EITHER SO THERE!"

Well...a lot are XD but if you go to any area of the country where one race is dominant then chances are there are gonna be a lot of that race that are rapists. He just isn't looking at the country as a whole when he makes such remarks, since in the entire country there are more white rapists than Mexicans but there are more white people.

I wasn't gonna get involved, but after reading this particular post, I guess I am. I'm really not sure what your trying to accomplish by saying that 'Most Mexicans are rapists'? Like, what? And then to further yourself by XD-ing and generally poking fun at the topic of rape is ASTOUNDING! I don't mind for politics but I do know that Trump is a complete and utter pile of racist shit and anyone capable of actually liking what he says and agreeing with it, is probably no one I wanna associate with. But please, enlighten me on some of these 'good ideas' that he's apparently had that I missed.

On 7/28/2015 at 8:13 PM, PCB said:

He's ahead in the polls, but that's still under 20% because we've got something like 17 Republicans vying for the nomination. His bump is due to notoriety, and we'll get tired of him soon.

To all our non-American friends: I promise we will not elect Donald Trump president. He's been a public figure for a long time, and I don't think I've ever met anyone who even likes him, let alone wants him to make decisions on our behalf.

I, um...yeah...I don't even know what to think any more.

7 minutes ago, PCB said:

I, um...yeah...I don't even know what to think any more.

PCB, I am freaking the fuck out/laughing hysterically. Not 10 minutes ago I linked your post to some people and I was like, "should I quote this and razz him about this, because he was terrifyingly wrong and I am laugh-crying over it," and at the very same time you did it to your own self. What is this freaky hivemind. 

EXTREMELY nervous over this whole election.  I know a lot of my fellow countryfolk are cracking jokes about moving to Canada if Trump wins, but my boyfriend and I actually had a serious discussion about the possibility.  If this country decides it wants Trump as a leader then I give up.  Honestly America can sleep in its own filth if that's what it wants to do.  I'm so astounded and saddened at what this election season has become, nothing but violence and racism, it's disgusting.  And SO MANY people are into this.  My own parents and my own fucking brother voted for Trump in the primary because "you can't vote based on a candidate's personality and personal opinions"... WHAT IS THAT NONSENSE??

2 hours ago, Murphy D. said:

EXTREMELY nervous over this whole election.  I know a lot of my fellow countryfolk are cracking jokes about moving to Canada if Trump wins, but my boyfriend and I actually had a serious discussion about the possibility.  If this country decides it wants Trump as a leader then I give up.  Honestly America can sleep in its own filth if that's what it wants to do.  I'm so astounded and saddened at what this election season has become, nothing but violence and racism, it's disgusting.  And SO MANY people are into this.  My own parents and my own fucking brother voted for Trump in the primary because "you can't vote based on a candidate's personality and personal opinions"... WHAT IS THAT NONSENSE??

Okay, so we vote based on their plans and policies and... wait, what's that? He doesn't have any? Well, fuck me sideways and call me Jeb.

"He could never be elected," they said! "It's a joke," they said! Well, somebody forgot the punchline and this joke hasn't ended, then. Worst part is, I actually kinda saw this coming. Trump is a well known name from even before this election and there will be people who don't pay enough attention and that's who they'll pick because they just recognize him above the others.

Unfortunately, another thing I've learned, is there a LOT of blamers in the world (not exclusively Republicans, either. Blamers come in all political shapes and sizes) and Trump looks to be the very definition of one. Blamer voters are flocking to him because they think he will be the solution to what they believe is the clear cause of their problems. They don't realize their problems come from many, many factors: some their own doing, some created by others, and some just chalked up to bad luck/timing/situations. But it's easier for them to see things in black and white, so they just think "oh, Trump can fix all my problems!" But, of course, he can't because he is one person... One loud, detestable, and arrogant person.

The only way to stop him, though, is by voting and/or encouraging others to vote. Liking an "I hate Donald Trump's guts" Facebook page has 0 effect, sadly. We need to get those people who liked these pages (and are able to vote) and push them in the direction of their local polling place.

8 hours ago, Marshmallow Peep said:

The only way to stop him, though, is by voting and/or encouraging others to vote.

Seconded~! Every election is important, but this is the first one where I've personally felt something very serious could be at stake. I'm probably the least politically-savvy person around and am easily intimidated by it, but my friend forwarded me this survey to take so I could determine which candidate my views line with the most. It really helped me out because I struggle with feeling silly or dumb because I don't keep up with politics as much as other people do. Any of you Americans who may have similar feelings/anxieties and aren't sure who stands for what, or where you even stand on issues, I encourage you to take this quiz and vote! It's worth it, even if (like me) politics just mostly makes you nervous or upset: https://www.isidewith.com/

LET US GO FORTH AND MAKE THIS NEXT ELECTION A GREAT ONE <3

Reaction GIF: fuck yeah, Jensen Ackles, Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Edited to add: Also, install this for maximum, life-long amusement -- https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/drumpfinator/hcimhbfpiofdihhdnofbdlhjcmjopilp?hl=en

Edited by BlackScatter

7VH5MJp.jpg

The University of Leeds hit the nail on the head.

To be quite honest, while I'm still leaving the country if he gets elected, I'd rather have Trump as president than Cruz. Trump just wants attention; Cruz is virulently evangelical, and he's DANGEROUS.

I feel like I can't even measure how many steps backwards we'll take in foreign countries' eyes if the Donald gets elected. We'll be the laughingstock of Europe! 

Seriously, he's an idiot, and it's scary how many people are behind him. 

Thom my love :D in response I say TRUMP MUST DIE AND I AM MOVING FUCK I WAS PROUD TO BE AMERICAN DAMN IT THEN THAT ASSHOLE SHOWED UP FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK DONALD TRUMP

29 minutes ago, batmansgirl said:

Thom my love :D in response I say TRUMP MUST DIE AND I AM MOVING FUCK I WAS PROUD TO BE AMERICAN DAMN IT THEN THAT ASSHOLE SHOWED UP FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK DONALD TRUMP

Lol this has to be the best response ever. And yet frighteningly accurate...

LOL IT IS TRUE (I don't want him to die actually but seriously, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE)

So embarrassing! 

EXACTLY AND WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO FOR THE DISABLED HUH! (i am so yeah)

Everything about this thread is basically summed up by Puddins previous post :lol:

I don't know... I feel like comparing Cards Against Humanity to Donald Trump is a bit of an insult. To Cards Against Humanity.