peach2218

My Mother and a Baby-Laughs-at-Sneeze video.=

6 posts in this topic

My mom is all about Facebook these days, and she has to watch EVERY SINGLE video that she sees on her News Feed. Well when we were finishing up at the dinner table, she came across a video one of her friends posted of her friend fake-sneezing to entertain a baby. My mom thought it was fucking hilarious. I got up from the table right away and went to wash my plate off, turning the water up full blast in hopes it would drown out that awful video. (The woman was fake-sneezing over and over and over again, like "Ashoooo!") And what did my damn mother do? SHE TURNED THE VOLUME UP SO SHE COULD HEAR IT BETTER OVER THE WATER. Like what the hell else is there to hear, it's just a woman fake sneezing and making her baby smile. Jesus Christ on a waffle, I wanted to slap that phone out of her hands and run off screaming. :wallbash:

#SneezeFetishistProblems

I actually think about things like this a lot; things that most people see as normal, or funny, or just "business as usual" things that drive people like us crazy lol.

Like at work I sometimes have to pack out cough syrups, cold remedies, allergy meds, etc. which doesn't usually bother me, except when I have to pack out the "childrens" varieties. I mean, the last thing I want to think about is kids sneezing x___x

"Jesus Christ on a waffle"

-peach2218, 2015

-peach2218, 2015

:rollslow: We should have a forum topic full of memorable forum quotes from members.

-peach2218, 2015

:rollslow: We should have a forum topic full of memorable forum quotes from members.

Dude. Yes.

I feel ya there dude. SF people and kids DO NOT MIX!