ilikesneezes2000

Disrespectful people

9 posts in this topic

Okay so this is something that really bugs me.

I'm always happy to chat on any messenger about sneezing. If I'm online, chances are I'm down for it. Hell, I'm even happy to trade videos!

But what I can't stand are people who are disrespectful about certain boundaries. One of my biggest "things" is not showing my face. For obvious privacy reasons. I'm sure there's nothing to REALLY worry about, but I'm not taking any chances.

And making videos is another thing. I don't live alone, and I work a lot and go out a lot. And when I am home, I'm rarely alone. Anyone who follows me on YouTube knows how rarely I upload these days. When I say I'm happy to trade videos, it generally means it's something I've already made.

Now, I don't mind when people ask the first time (either something like "can I see your face?" or "can you make [this certain kind of video]?" that's fine. I'm pretty open so it's cool.

But when I say no and have to keep getting asked about it, it gets really frustrating really fast. I'm not playing games, when I say something, I mean it. I don't just say things for the sake of saying them.

So please, keep in mind, everyone, when you're chatting with someone.. be respectful. Not everyone is willing to do what you do.

*claps* preach it.

I agree completely and would like to sign this petition. :P

Seriously, like you, I have no problem with people asking for something from me - it's when they don't take a no for an answer that bothers me. And that tends to make me less likely to give at all. So I'd like to add that to the disrespectful people out there; your disrespect might mean you (and others) will lose what is already offered. It's really not worth it, is it?

Edited by Chanel_no5

Well said. I can't stand the entitlement that some people have, especially when it comes to sexual favors. They should be happy that somebody is engaging them at all instead of pushing and pushing against somebody's boundaries. Like, what makes you think anyone owes you certain pictures/videos/whatever, especially after they've said no?

On 1/23/2016 at 1:38 PM, ilikesneezes2000 said:

Okay so this is something that really bugs me.

I'm always happy to chat on any messenger about sneezing. If I'm online, chances are I'm down for it. Hell, I'm even happy to trade videos!

But what I can't stand are people who are disrespectful about certain boundaries. One of my biggest "things" is not showing my face. For obvious privacy reasons. I'm sure there's nothing to REALLY worry about, but I'm not taking any chances.

And making videos is another thing. I don't live alone, and I work a lot and go out a lot. And when I am home, I'm rarely alone. Anyone who follows me on YouTube knows how rarely I upload these days. When I say I'm happy to trade videos, it generally means it's something I've already made.

Now, I don't mind when people ask the first time (either something like "can I see your face?" or "can you make [this certain kind of video]?" that's fine. I'm pretty open so it's cool.

But when I say no and have to keep getting asked about it, it gets really frustrating really fast. I'm not playing games, when I say something, I mean it. I don't just say things for the sake of saying them.

So please, keep in mind, everyone, when you're chatting with someone.. be respectful. Not everyone is willing to do what you do.

Great job here!

2 hours ago, AquaEyes said:

Great job here!

lmao what are you.....doing....

12 minutes ago, murphy dee said:

lmao what are you.....doing....

I feel like I'm watching someone's confused grandma trying to communicate on Facebook. Like instead of writing on her grandson's wall she accidentally told Red Robin's page that she's so proud of them and to tell aunt Mary she says hi.

Fuuuuuck them. 

Block anyone who doesn't take no for an answer. In every aspect of everything internet. No patience. BLOCK.

5 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

I feel like I'm watching someone's confused grandma trying to communicate on Facebook. Like instead of writing on her grandson's wall she accidentally told Red Robin's page that she's so proud of them and to tell aunt Mary she says hi.

I can't breathe :laugh: 

But seriously, block them and refuse further contact. It's your best bet.