HornedSerpent

Big noses

74 posts in this topic

On 8/13/2016 at 11:23 AM, iheartsneezn said:

Back with more

These are fantastic!  I'm sorry i haven't responded, I was hoping to find something to respnd WITH, but haven't really located much in the way of new media.  

I did however have a couple of obs this weekend.  One guy in particular had a very narrow, long, hooked nose and it was pretty mesmerizing from the side.  I kept kinda cutting glances over at him until I couldn't see him anymore.  I wish obs were usually more exciting to post about, but mostly it only involves looking and seeing a particularly large nose in a public space.

Share this post


Link to post

Thank  you again for another lot of fascinating noses !

 

In fact it's interesting to see how different they can be.  Daniel Ricciardo looks as if he should have a big nose by the shape of it, but Tom Higgenson looks as if he's got an ordinary nose that just grew big.  Wonderful !

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, atchoum said:

Thank  you again for another lot of fascinating noses !

 

In fact it's interesting to see how different they can be.  Daniel Ricciardo looks as if he should have a big nose by the shape of it, but Tom Higgenson looks as if he's got an ordinary nose that just grew big.  Wonderful !

I could not have said it better myself! 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, iheartsneezn said:

I could not have said it better myself! 

Not a big nose, but perfectly formed -   Emmanuel Macron, former finance minister, candidate for presidency - he'd win by a nose...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, atchoum said:

Not a big nose, but perfectly formed -   Emmanuel Macron, former finance minister, candidate for presidency - he'd win by a nose...

 

 

Exquisite indeed! Sarkozy had quite the nez as well, but this candidate is much easier on the eyes than his last few predecessors. Best of luck to him. 

Share this post


Link to post

I like bigger noses almost exclusively, on men and on women.  So it goes without saying that I love Adrien Brody's nose; all in all, though, my favorite celebrity nose belongs to Ralph Fiennes:

788eb07ac8901a4316c79a09e657a4de.jpg

There's just something about a high bridged nose, especially when seen in profile, that attracts me!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On Monday, September 05, 2016 at 8:23 PM, iheartsneezn said:

Exquisite indeed! Sarkozy had quite the nez as well, but this candidate is much easier on the eyes than his last few predecessors. Best of luck to him. 

Funny, I have a large slender nose. It's not like a beak however, so it's like a straight angle. / like that.

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Luisa39 said:

I like bigger noses almost exclusively, on men and on women.  So it goes without saying that I love Adrien Brody's nose; all in all, though, my favorite celebrity nose belongs to Ralph Fiennes:

788eb07ac8901a4316c79a09e657a4de.jpg

There's just something about a high bridged nose, especially when seen in profile, that attracts me!

 

 

Ralph Fiennes has a handsome nose for sure!  It's funny him talking about them removing it for his role as Voldemort. 

Share this post


Link to post

We have an advertising campaign here in Germany for a parfume. Everywhere in city you can see this picture. For me the nose is to much twisted, but there is no doubt that its a big one.

(sorry,that the picture is double.. :-( )

IMG-20160908-WA0000 (2).jpg

 

 

 

IMG-20160908-WA0000.jpg

Edited by Hajo

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/17/2016 at 4:49 AM, Hajo said:

We have an advertising campaign here in Germany for a parfume. Everywhere in city you can see this picture. For me the nose is to much twisted, but there is no doubt that its a big one.

(sorry,that the picture is double.. :-( )

IMG-20160908-WA0000 (2).jpg

 

 

 

IMG-20160908-WA0000.jpg

Dude, that's like... unreal!  I don't think i've ever seen one like that before, it almost looks carved out of wood.  Really super interesting... would love to see that guy's profile.  o_o

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure if anyone here is familiar with the big nose snapchat filter but I happened to be messing around on there and recorded two sneezes from this cold on that filter, pretty funny.  Lol

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/16/2016 at 9:35 PM, HornedSerpent said:

Ralph Fiennes has a handsome nose for sure!  It's funny him talking about them removing it for his role as Voldemort. 

Oh, and it looks especially striking in this video at 2:25, when he turns profile:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnTJfT77USo

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/24/2016 at 8:41 PM, Luisa39 said:

Oh, and it looks especially striking in this video at 2:25, when he turns profile:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnTJfT77USo

 

 

 

 

 

Actually, I think the exact moment when he turns profile is somewhere between 2:24 and 2:26.

Edited by Luisa39

Share this post


Link to post

Big noses are my third favorite thing. The reason I say this is because sneezing is my second favorite. Why is sneezing my second favorite, you may ask? Because someone with a big nose sneezing is my number one! I absolutely love aquiline noses, especially Alan Rickman's (If you couldn't tell based on my username, he's my favorite actor because of his amazing acting and partially his large nose). I also agree with @HornedSerpent about the kiss thing. To me, it's just so adorable to see a man with a big nose kissing in a move or irl. I'd like to add it's even better if the other person tilts their head when going in for the kiss as if they know they need to so their noses don't push together when trying to kiss, or even if the guy presses his nose against the girl's face, both like in "Truly, Madly, Deeply. I always reference that movie, but that's because it is officially and secretly my favorite movie. Not only is it an Alan Rickman movie, but in it he plays this ghost with a cold that sneezes so wonderfully like eight or nine times, and the ghost is trying to get his girlfriend to get over his death. A sneeze fetishist's and big nose fetishist's dream! It's actually been used for grief therapy as well! Anyway, just tell me these aren't adorable!:

Kiss:

His nose pressed against Stevenson's cheek:

MimHtzI.jpg

I also completely love when a man with a large nose rubs his nose and/or it twitches, like in this (Alan Rickman) example where both happen:

His nose has always been brilliant, and combined with his wonderful voice, it's just amazing:barchester-chronicles-1982-001-alan-rick

 I just adore Alan Rickman, okay? :P I even started working on a tribute to him in September, and I'm going to release it on January 14th. Rest in Paradise, the great man! 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

Share this post


Link to post

Just noticed I linked to two minutes before the correct time in the first video. :nohappy: Here's what I should have done: 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

On 12/18/2016 at 9:40 AM, I love Alan Rickman said:

Big noses are my third favorite thing. The reason I say this is because sneezing is my second favorite. Why is sneezing my second favorite, you may ask? Because someone with a big nose sneezing is my number one! I absolutely love aquiline noses, especially Alan Rickman's (If you couldn't tell based on my username, he's my favorite actor because of his amazing acting and partially his large nose). I also agree with @HornedSerpent about the kiss thing. To me, it's just so adorable to see a man with a big nose kissing in a move or irl. I'd like to add it's even better if the other person tilts their head when going in for the kiss as if they know they need to so their noses don't push together when trying to kiss, or even if the guy presses his nose against the girl's face, both like in "Truly, Madly, Deeply. I always reference that movie, but that's because it is officially and secretly my favorite movie. Not only is it an Alan Rickman movie, but in it he plays this ghost with a cold that sneezes so wonderfully like eight or nine times, and the ghost is trying to get his girlfriend to get over his death. A sneeze fetishist's and big nose fetishist's dream! It's actually been used for grief therapy as well! Anyway, just tell me these aren't adorable!:

Kiss:

His nose pressed against Stevenson's cheek:

MimHtzI.jpg

I also completely love when a man with a large nose rubs his nose and/or it twitches, like in this (Alan Rickman) example where both happen:

His nose has always been brilliant, and combined with his wonderful voice, it's just amazing:barchester-chronicles-1982-001-alan-rick

 I just adore Alan Rickman, okay? :P I even started working on a tribute to him in September, and I'm going to release it on January 14th. Rest in Paradise, the great man! 

UNF.  YEEESSSS. Well, you know I love Alan Rickman. XD  Actually just today a friend sent me a photo of him young in a Shakespeare play like "Look at his cute big nose eh?"  She doesn't even know (at least, I haven't TOLD her), but she knows I enjoy my husband so I think she put two and two together.  I was like "Yeahcute SO HOW'S THAT WEATHER DOING??"  How to throw them off the trail....  <_<;  

Edited by HornedSerpent

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, HornedSerpent said:

UNF.  YEEESSSS. Well, you know I love Alan Rickman. XD  Actually just today a friend sent me a photo of him young in a Shakespeare play like "Look at his cute big nose eh?"  She doesn't even know (at least, I haven't TOLD her), but she knows I enjoy my husband so I think she put two and two together.  I was like "Yeahcute SO HOW'S THAT WEATHER DOING??"  How to throw them off the trail....  <_<;  

Haha, that sounds so much like my thoughts when someone starts talking to me about sneezing. I'd be thinking, "Oh, shut up, please! Talk about something else like the weather or something." Sometimes I do change the subject. I don't worry about the big nose thing, because even some people that don't have a big nose fetish really like big noses. And if they do secretly have the fetish, then that's a lot more common of a fetish. I remember I was looking at an article online about Alan, and the writer said, "Maybe it was his nose (I'm a sucker for big noses). His artfully disheveled hair. His talent. His overall charisma." They seem like they may or may not have the fetish, but who nose? (Haha, stupid puns. Okay, anyway...) Plus, I know many other people that like big noses, too. The fetish is more of just appreciating it more than "normal" people, so you can get turned on by it.

 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

Share this post


Link to post

Actor Fares Fares: I went to see Rogue One in theaters and let's just say when I saw this guys nose on screen, it lightened up a pretty dark and emotionally exhausting film (which was a great watch by the way). There are lots of handsome and exotic faces in this filck which is a huge step up from the central trilogy and the three prequels. 

MV5BOTYzNTI3MDgwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODYx

1063full-fares-fares.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, iheartsneezn said:

Actor Fares Fares: I went to see Rogue One in theaters and let's just say when I saw this guys nose on screen, it lightened up a pretty dark and emotionally exhausting film (which was a great watch by the way). There are lots of handsome and exotic faces in this filck which is a huge step up from the central trilogy and the three prequels. 

Yeaaaaaah when he popped on screen I had an immediate ((HNNGH)) mental reaction!

Edited by HornedSerpent

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/10/2017 at 5:49 PM, HornedSerpent said:

So watching the Golden Globes this fellow caught my eye.  Justin Hurwitz, composer:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9chNChITYLXb1VxMjluX01iTzg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9chNChITYLXV1Jxb1VqOXc1SjQ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9chNChITYLXTnlmVS10TWdrVlE

He's elusive to find good profile pictures of, but I did what I could. 

Ah Yes! You beat me to it. The whole speech I was thinking "I gotta make a post about this". Very nice profile indeed!

Share this post


Link to post

I think women with curved noses are very sexy, so dont worry if you have one, there are people outside who like this :D

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

So I know I have mentioned Paul Rust once before, but in the new Season of Love, there are some very direct mentions of his nose and mmph that gets me.  Episodes 4 near the end (the shrooms episode) and the one after that.  Maybe there are more but I'm not all the way through yet.  Check it out on Netflix if you have not already! :D

 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9chNChITYLXR3VzTUZSRnp6VUk

Edited by HornedSerpent

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now