Anatoli

December drawings (f)

16 posts in this topic

I hope everyone's having a nice holiday season (it's back to work for me). I missed secret santa but I thought I'd draw something, and I'm feeling brave enough to post them right now.

Flowers

Rogue vs Demon lady

Pepper

Awesome drawings!!!! Especially the last one! :)

Very nice as always, Anatoli! The pepper one is also my favorite. Great detail, love your before-and-afters. Thanks for drawing for us some more! :D 

I agree with the above - the pepper sneezing picture is excellent. I especially llike the first part where the grains of pepper are being drawn up her nose... :D 

Awesome as always.

^ agreed. These are all amazing. You've got to be on of the best artists in the community at this point.

Its always a treat seeing you 'n' your ladies. Always so soft and desperate-looking <3

AAAH! How did I miss this, for several days??!! Note to self: resolution for 2017, pay more attention!

They're all so gorgeous! I think the pepper one is my favourite... build-up AND release, you're spoiling us! :wub: 

All so wonderful! I'd have to say the flowers is may favorite…by a nose. (ba-dum bump) The pre-sneeze expression is just exquisite!

I always love seeing your art! You draw both women and sneezy expressions so well, and I love the little details you manage to include, like the eyelashes on the girls in the first pic, or the feeling of motion in the third one. Thanks so much for sharing, and I hope you have a happy 2017!

I loved them!

Your art amazes me! and the expressions you draw are beautifully perfect...i love them

Beautiful! Utterly beautiful!

incredibly drawn!

First one is so beautiful. Love it! Thanks for sharing, darling.

Did some of the links break?