Señorita Tomatoes

Hetalia German Bros RP

2,494 posts in this topic

(Anyone wanna RP the German bros with me?:))

(Hey so which one did you want to be?)

(I guess I'll be Prussia, I write better as him.:))

(Sounds good, do you want to start then?)

(all right) Gil walked in with an armful of groceries, kicking the door shut and hanging his jacket up on the coat rack, watching it drip water onto the floor with a sigh. He'd been caught in a pretty bad rainstorm on his way out of the store and was soaked through and shivering. "West, I'm hobe!" he yelled, sniffling. "Help me unload the groceries! Huh-AT'suuu!!"

Ludwig frowned going to get help his brother, "Didn't think to bring an umbrella when you went out?" he said noticing how cold he looked he added "Go take a warm bath, I'll handle putting away the groceries this time "

"I'm fine." Gilbert protested, but went to the bathroom and started running the hot water anyway. His nose kept running so he wiped it on his sleeve in exasperation. He had a headache and all he wanted was to go to bed, but Ludwig was the one working all day and it wouldn't be fair for him to have to make dinner too. When the bath was done he drained the  tub and came out in his rose and boxers, sniffling as he walked into the kitchen. "Hungry, kiddo?" he asked as he passed by Ludwig on the way to the stove.

Ludwig smiled at his brother before nodding, "and I'm not a kid anymore you don't need to call me kiddo." He said not noticing that Gilbert was starting to look sick.

"You'll always be a kid to me." Gil smirked and started peeling some potatoes, starting to tremble as he felt his breath hitch. "Heh...huh...HUP'schhh!! Epp'SCHOOO!!" He sneezed into the crook of his arm and winced in pain as he felt the knife cut into his finger from his sudden, jerking motion. "Aw, shit!" he yelped, shivering and inspecting the wound, the knife clattering to the floor. It wasn't bad, but enough to draw a little blood.

Luidwig jumped up at the noise rushing into the kitchen. "What happened?" he asked worriedly noticing the bloody knife on the floor looking to Gilbert's hand seeing the cut. "You never cut yourself cooking." 

"I sdeezed, that's all." Gilbert sniffled harshly and rubbed his nose. "I'll just get a baddaid and continue cookigg..." He sniffled again and headed back to the bathroom, rubbing his temples. His headache wasn't getting any better, and he hoped he could find some aspirin in the medicine cabinet.

Ludwig followed Gilbert to the bathroom. "Let me take care of that, and you aren't going to continue cooking, you're going to bed." He said firmly reaching out for his brother's hand. "

"I'b dot tired." Gil shook his head and extended his injured hand to his little brother. "It's just a little cut, I'b fide....oh shit..." His nostrils flared a little and his eyes watered as he struggled against his hitching breath and grabbed a tissue. "Heh...heh...IGGshhhh!! NXXgshhhuu!!" He sneezed into the tissue and groaned, dabbing at his nose and tossing the wad into the wastebasket, sitting on the edge of the bathtub. "Scuse me..."

Ludwing looked at his brother firmly, "Just let me do this, and bless you." he said softly starting to worry about his brother as he got some bandages out and carefully wrapped Gilbert's finger giving it a small kiss once he was done.

"Dadke." Gilbert sniffed and smiled up at his brother. "I'm okay West. You wanna order a pizza for dinner?" His stomach was starting to feel a bit achy, but he really didn't want to go to bed without dinner. Besides, he had to make sure Ludwig ate.

Ludwig nodded, "Alright, I'll order a pizza and clean up in the kitchen. You need to go lie down. " he ordered, "I'll get you when the pizza comes, so you don't need to worry about anything." he said knowing that right now his brother was the one that needed to be taken care of.

"I dod't need to lie down, West, I just got a cut. Stop fussid'..." Gil coughed and stood up to get to the table, but instantly realized just how exhausted he was. Maybe Ludwig was right, and if he slept now he was sure he would feel better in the morning. "Fide..." he sighed, walking into his room and collapsing down on his bed. Almost instantly he was asleep, but he didn't sleep well at all. He was shivering one minute and sweating the next, his stomach was killing him and his throat started burning. When he finally dragged into the kitchen for morning coffee and breakfast, he was a wreck.

Ludwig came down to the kitchen once he heard his brother moving around. "So you didn't manage to just sleep it off?" he asked noticing that impossibly Gilbert seemed even paler than normal. 

"I feel fide." Gilbert coughed into his hand and sniffled. The tops of his cheeks were flushed pink and the skin under his nostrils was red and chapped. His eyes were glassy, his hair stuck to his forehead with sweat, and he was shivering in his robe and the blanket he'd brought downstairs with him.

Ludwig frowned, "Bruder, you're sick, you shouldn't have gone out in the rain last night, I could have handled doing the groceries for once." he said going over putting the back of his hand to Gilbert's forehead frowning at just how warm it felt. 

"I'b dot sick..." Gil squirmed away from his brother's touch, feeling a chill running down his spine and knowing Ludwig had to feel that he was running a fever. Damn it, he had plans for today! The last thing he needed was his kid brother fussing over him. "B-but you work," he said miserably, drawing his knees up to his chest and wrapping his arms around them.

"I'm sure I can manage to work from home for one day Gilbert." Ludwig said determined, "That way I can still get my work done but I can also make sure that you're alright too." he said brushing Gilbert's hair back.

"I'b fide," Gilbert insisted, his voice hoarse and crackling. He couldn't help but lean into his brother's caring touch, resting his head on Ludwig's shoulder.

Ludwig shook his head, "No you aren't. But you will be." he said firmly. "Now go back to bed." 

"Cad't I just hang out od the couch? Hup'schoo!! Bed is so booooridg," Gilbert sighed melodramatically, flopping down on the living room and coughing hard into his hand. His stomach was continuing to pester him as well, and he really didn't want to move again.