Señorita Tomatoes

Hetalia German Bros RP

2,494 posts in this topic

Ludwig curled himself into Gilbert's side. He half wished that Gilbert would tell him a story to fall asleep to just like he used to. But he knew he could never ask for that. How could he ever convince his big brother that he was an adult now if he was still asking for childish comforts like bedtime stories.

Gilbert could read Ludwig like a book. "You want me to tell you a story, West?" he asked, running his hand through his brother's matted hair. He wrapped an arm around him and kissed his forehead. "I could tell you about the Awesome Knight of Castle Berlin..." He soaked up every precious moment of his baby brother being his baby.

Ludwig gave Gilbert a small smile curling into him, letting his big brothers words lull him to sleep.

Gilbert smiled at how adorable and innocent his brother looked when he slept, wrapping his arms around him and stroking his hair until he fell asleep as well.

Ludwig woke up first he pushed Gilbert away feeling Gilbert’s body pressed up against him like a furnace.He slowly got out of bed planning on heading to his home office to try and get some work done.

Gil woke up a bit later, feeling better than he had before. He was still running a fever but it had gone down and he no longer felt dizzy or achy. He walked up to Ludwig in his office and hugged him from behind. "Hey, West..."

Ludwig jumped slightly not hearing his brother come in, but he calmed down leaning into the hug when he realized who it was. “ Hello bruder” he said voice still rasping but louder than before.

"How ya feelid'?" Gilbert asked, sniffling and wiping his nose on the back of his sleeve. "You soudd awful."

Ludwig glared at Gilbert for a moment before handing him the box of tissues. "Don't wipe your nose on your sleeve." he said sharply. He cupped his hand to his throat trying to rub away some of the pain. 

"Oooh you look so sick..." Gilbert frowned and felt his brother's cheeks and neck. "Cobe od, take a break, West, you need sobe rest..." Gil rubbed his nose with a tissue and ruffled his brother's hair. "You haved't shaved, you're defiditely feeling shitty..."

Ludwig brought his hand against his chin as Gilbert mentioned it. He had forgotten to shave today, he'd forgotten to do any of his normal morning routine and he hadn't even noticed until Gilbert was the one to bring it up. He coughed into his fist, "You're not looking much better." he said.

"Ja, but I'b feelidg better thad I was yesterday," Gilbert replied, pulling his brother up out of the chair. "Dod't speak, you'll irritate your throat." He walked him into the kitchen and started boiling water to make tea, taking his medicine and getting some out for Ludwig.

Ludwig looked down at the pills pouting childishly. "I don't want them, it hurts to swallow." he said sitting down at the table waiting for Gilbert to finish making the tea.

"Awww bruder I kdow, but they'll help you." Gil sighed and rubbed his back, whispering soothingly to him. "Please, West, for be?" He could feel just by touching Ludwig that his fever had gotten worse. "You're really sick."  The kettle started whistling and he poured some water into a mug and placed a tea bag in it, stirring in some honey and bringing it to his brother.

Ludwig looked away before trying to swallow the pills before immediately clamping his hand over his mouth determined to force himself to swallow them without the small amount of food he'd managed to get down over the past day making a reappearance. 

"You feelidg dauseous?" asked Gilbert, worried. He rubbed small circles on Ludwig's back in an effort to comfort him. He brother looked very pale and was sweating and shaking a bit, how he always did when he felt like throwing up. "Poor thing," he murmured, getting a bucket and holding it under his brother's head just in case.

Ludwig closed his eyes keeping his hand pressed over his mouth trying to force himself to take calm breaths. He couldn't throw up, he couldn't leave Gilbert to deal with that when he was sick. He'd just have to hold it in, or find an excuse to go to the washroom alone so he could at least clean up his own mess.

"Awww, geez... that's it, breathe easy..." Gilbert frowned and laid a hand on Ludwig's sweaty forehead. "You're burdidg..." He ran a washcloth under some cool water and dabbed at his brother's face before holding it against his neck, a trick that soothed nausea, according to Francis.

Ludwig eventually let his hand fall away from his face as he leaned into the cool washcloth, "Bruder, I dod't feel good." he whispered childishly.

"I kdow you dod't, West, big bruder will take care of you..." Ludwig's voice tugged at Gilbert's heartstrings and he just wanted to take away all of his baby brother's pain. "If you deed to throw up you should, I'll be right here..." He frowned, not liking the heat radiating from his brother's body.

Ludwig shook his head before hiding his face in Gilbert's chest. "I was supposed to take care of you, prove that I didn't need you holding my hand just because I got sick." he whispered shivering slightly curling tighter against Gilbert trying to get warm.

"Aww, you're shakidg...Ephh'SCHOO!!" Gil jumped a little with his sneeze and sniffled. "How are you cold, you're so hot..." He sighed and rocked him slightly like he did when he was a child, but stopped when he realized it might upset his stomach.

“ Gesundheit “ Ludwig whispered leaning into Gilbert “You’re really warm” he mummbled not minding being rocked.

"Ab I?" Gilbert sighed, coughing a little and beginning to rock him again. "Guess I still have a fever..." He kissed his brother's head and held him close, feeling his eyelids droop.

Ludwig nodded leaning into him.He missed moments like this when he and Gilbert could just be brothers. “you do but I’ll take care of you”