ChichaiSenpai

ffxv sneeze headcanons

195 posts in this topic

I'm not sure where to put this thread. Hope this doesn't bother anyone!  

Share this post


Link to post

Haha, hellooooo from the other threaaaad

Going off of what Geist said before, I've always imagined Gladio being sensitive to cold since he's the only one sneezing his head off when it rains. And if we're talking about other characters, I noticed that Prompto doesn't wear glasses anymore (he used to as a kid) and seeing fanart of him wearing glasses older kinda got me thinking, what if he wears contacts and has to switch to glasses when he's suffering from allergies?

Share this post


Link to post

I have done the deed! Haha

 

Same! Seriously, he brings it on himself since he never wears a shirt(or just a thin tank top)

 

Ignis: You've been sneezing non-stop.You should really wear a jacket before you catch cold.

 

Gladio: Real men don't wear shirts!

 

Prompto: I guess with that logic none of us are men.

 

Noct: Wish I would of known this sooner. So many people are going to be surprised.

 

Haha, and yes! That's adorable! My precious prompto being a cute, little mess. Bonus points if his eye sight is actually worse than Ignis's, lol. omg, what if prompto was allergic to gladiolus flowers?
 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Would be a perfect caretaking scenario, Gladio always catching colds because he insists on running around basically half-naked in the freezing rain. (And Ignis taking care of him, I'm a bit biased towards Gladio/Ignis though I am a multishipper and don't care either way)

 

13 minutes ago, ChichaiSenpai said:

what if prompto was allergic to gladiolus flowers?

This is making me laugh!!

Share this post


Link to post

No shame! I ship them all, and can seen the cuteness in any of the pairings! 

I need that in my life! I also love when big ol' tough guys are brought down because of a cold. I wonder if he'd be stubborn or whiny? I guess it'd depend on how bad off he made himself. Gladio would def fight through a cold until he just couldn't anymore.

I'm just imaging them all getting caught in a snow storm so they find the nearest place to sleep, which is a bed and breakfast owned by a sweet old lady who love gladiolus flowers. Sneezey Gladio from catching a cold in the snow and allergic prompto ensue! And momma Iggy gets to unwillingly take care of them. Noctis is confused, but does whatever Ignis tells him to do.

 

Share this post


Link to post

You guys are killing my established rule in video game drabble queue, just thought I oughta let you know xD "No JRPG, can't do 'em", what a bad idea that's turning out to be.

[[ I ain't knockin' but just know that if one gets wrote from me, IT'S Y'ALLS FAULTS. ... Also I can link it if you guys want. If it ever happens. Hmmm maybe I should think before just saying stuff ]]

ANYWAY, just popped in to mention that. Carry on

Edited by Red Ring of Death

Share this post


Link to post

(I need to stop replying so fast. I keep misspelling things. I promise I'm literate. I sadly don't have the edit option yet.)

 

 

5 minutes ago, Red Ring of Death said:

You guys are killing my established rule in video game drabble queue, just thought I oughta let you know xD "No JRPG, can't do 'em", what a bad idea that's turning out to be.

[[ I ain't knockin' but just know that if one gets wrote from me, IT'S Y'ALLS FAULTS. ... Also I can link it if you guys want. If it ever happens. Hmmm maybe I should think before just saying stuff ]]

ANYWAY, just popped in to mention that. Carry on

Oh no, what a tragedy that would be! Haha. If you ever rebel against your own rule please let me know! 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ChichaiSenpai said:

Oh no, what a tragedy that would be! Haha. If you ever rebel against your own rule please let me know! 

Aye aye, cap'n xD

Share this post


Link to post

*sliiiiiiides in*

Soooo... about Ardyn~

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, murphy dee said:

*sliiiiiiides in*

Soooo... about Ardyn~

OOoo I didn't even consider outside of the main four!
Any ideas? Please, go on!

Share this post


Link to post

Ardyn is immortal, which kind of makes me think he wouldn't get colds/flu or whatnot, but I'd imagine he could have allergies? Just the thought of a big bad guy like him being felled by something simple as allergies... :rollhmm: Stirring up trouble as usual but having to pause to sneeze harshly every so often.

Share this post


Link to post

Delurking to reply to this thread, because Final Fantasy sneezing is pretty much my favorite thing in the history of ever. (Username comes from a pollen-attack monster in FFIV.)

Any idea what triggers Gladio sneezing while camping? I thought it was awesome enough that he sneezes (a lot) in the rain and cold, but now that I've seen the gifset of the camping scene, my fangirl heart is utterly smitten. 

I've written under my non-fetish handle for these guys, but I'm almost to the point where Gladio will be sneezing in my mainstream fic. Just because I can't help it. <3

Share this post


Link to post

Haha, Ardyn trying to be his creepy self and instead of surprising everyone he sneezes and just kills the mood.

7 hours ago, TrapRose said:

 

I'm glad we were able to coax you out! I'm not sure what triggers the scene, but I'm going to play this game until my PS4 explodes. The gif looked like skewers? But it could also be random. I'll let people know if I come acrossed it!

 

sneezy gladio is canon! It only makes since to add him, jk. I'd like to read your fic if you ever feel like sharing! Tbh, anything invoving them I love.

Share this post


Link to post

I . . . have written a lot of Gladiolus/Ignis stuff.  I mean, it's canon that Gladio is sneezing all the fucking time, so why not exploit that shit?  I love his sound, too.  UGH.  I have no idea what triggers it.  It seems to be cold/rain induced, but there are times when he just randomly does it for no reason at all?  But man, Ignis the care-taker plus Gladio the freakin' canon sneezer?  Get out.  

Share this post


Link to post

I've been doing a lot of work stuff over the past few days, but I had to pop into this thread... I've never played an FF game, but I reeeeeally want to play this one. .__. All the fanart is so nice, and even though I don't know anything Gladio/Ignis is aesthetically pushing all of my buttons.  Would love to read some fic even though I literally have a two paragraph idea of what this game is about...

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, ChichaiSenpai said:

Haha, Ardyn trying to be his creepy self and instead of surprising everyone he sneezes and just kills the mood.

SCREAMS

Like, I know he's immortal and has these incredible powers and probably couldn't catch a cold even if he wanted to, but man... a girl can dream.  And really, his nose could still be irritated by something, right?  I'm completely down for Ardyn with allergies or even just having some momentary trouble (maybe some smoke gets to him or something before he can fan it away with his hat).  And he has such big, expressive eyes... perfect for fat itchy tears~

Basically I hate him but WOW I'm attracted to him, and I want him to suffer and be miserable and gorgeous haha...

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Geist said:

I . . . have written a lot of Gladiolus/Ignis stuff.  I mean, it's canon that Gladio is sneezing all the fucking time, so why not exploit that shit?  I love his sound, too.  UGH.  I have no idea what triggers it.  It seems to be cold/rain induced, but there are times when he just randomly does it for no reason at all?  But man, Ignis the care-taker plus Gladio the freakin' canon sneezer?  Get out.  

I need to read all the cuteness plz, thx. I'm also imagining 

 

how cute a role reversal scenario would be! Gladio having to take care of ignis, because you know iggy would work and stress his body to the point his immune system just fails and a nasty head cold bug sneaks in. Gladiolus could repay him for all the times ignis had to care for his dumb ass. Lol

 

58 minutes ago, murphy dee said:

SCREAMS

Like, I know he's immortal and has these incredible powers and probably couldn't catch a cold even if he wanted to, but man... a girl can dream.  And really, his nose could still be irritated by something, right?  I'm completely down for Ardyn with allergies or even just having some momentary trouble (maybe some smoke gets to him or something before he can fan it away with his hat).  And he has such big, expressive eyes... perfect for fat itchy tears~

Basically I hate him but WOW I'm attracted to him, and I want him to suffer and be miserable and gorgeous haha...

I.... I could make this sad. Ardyn wanting, and even trying, to make himself sick, because that's such a human feeling he hasent experienced in a very long time. Maybe he'd be in a weird love/hate with his allergies? Like he's been through shit, and that's one thing he'd able to hold to from the past, and they remind him of a simpler time. Maybe he'd even induce himself once and a while just to feel normal and nostalgic?

 

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, TrapRose said:

 

Delurking to reply to this thread, because Final Fantasy sneezing is pretty much my favorite thing in the history of ever. (Username comes from a pollen-attack monster in FFIV.)

Any idea what triggers Gladio sneezing while camping? I thought it was awesome enough that he sneezes (a lot) in the rain and cold, but now that I've seen the gifset of the camping scene, my fangirl heart is utterly smitten. 

 

Welcome!

I'd say that since he has a met skewer in his hand it could be spices on it. Or campfire smoke since he's so close to it. Since we're all just going with him having a sensitive nose :)

And man looking at that gifset again has me blushing, his pre-sneeze face... the fact that they took the time to animate this has me wondering...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

(I am super duper new to forums in general, so I'm still learning how to quote things and post links; thanks for bearing with me.)

Geist -- I am 100% in favor of Gladio and Ignis stories, OMG. I mean, this is a game where Ignis can actually make chicken broth for his team when it's cold and raining outside. I've never had scenarios handed to me on such a golden platter before. I'd love to see whatever you'd like to share!

ChichaiSenpai -- I'm still gathering the nerve to share my stories anywhere, but thank you so much for the encouragement. You know you guys will be the first to see anything.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/17/2017 at 9:34 AM, TrapRose said:

I mean, this is a game where Ignis can actually make chicken broth for his team when it's cold and raining outside. I've never had scenarios handed to me on such a golden platter before.

That is an excellent point. :D

I have Ignis pegged as a stifler, for whatever reason. Haven't formed an opinion on the others yet.

Share this post


Link to post

I know, I know "Red Ring you haven't even contributed to the conversation" BUT, er... here's a drabble? [[ it's Gladio so sorry to disappoint anyone else ]] but it's the first one from me for now.  Okay, okay, as you were.

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/index.php?/topic/67062-red-rings-100-video-game-musings-12-complete/&do=findComment&comment=836667

Share this post


Link to post

So I've put in another millionty hours in this game, and omg it does not disappoint. Once when Noct was fishing in the evening, Gladio sneezed right as the fish disappeared, like he had scared it away. :D

Often, in the rain, Ignis will say "you'll catch a cold if you don't wear your jacket," which is funniest when Gladio responds with his little "huh" noise. 

I'll second the headcanon of Ignis being a stifler-- he's so polite, I can see him not wanting to make a lot of noise. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/26/2017 at 4:26 AM, Red Ring of Death said:

I know, I know "Red Ring you haven't even contributed to the conversation" BUT, er... here's a drabble? [[ it's Gladio so sorry to disappoint anyone else ]] but it's the first one from me for now.  Okay, okay, as you were.

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/index.php?/topic/67062-red-rings-100-video-game-musings-12-complete/&do=findComment&comment=836667

 Disappoint?! Helllll no!  Gladio is my favorite!  

And I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I might be the only one who doesn't headcanon Ignis as a stifler.  I tried to write him that way out of instinct because it seemed like the obvious choice . . . but he wouldn't "let" me?  It came out sharp and sudden, not loud, but a bit startling due to the unexpected nature of it.  

I'm not mad about this?

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Geist said:

And I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I might be the only one who doesn't headcanon Ignis as a stifler. 

Color me intrigued! Since he doesn't sneeze often, I imagine the other three would be startled by it. 

(I can also picture Gladio, after a pause, saying, "Hey, isn't that MY line?")

Share this post


Link to post

Oh wow...I have this damn game too since I bought a PS4 after christmas, but have only barely played it....because I just had to buy four games at once. Guess I know which one I'll be playing once I finish the Witcher 3

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now