SuperWhoWolfImmortals

Signatures

7 posts in this topic

So I keep seeing people mention signatures, and it's in account settings, but I can't figure it out. I thought it was the little circle picture to the left of your username??

Hey, @SuperWhoWolfImmortals!

I emailed you concerning this after seeing your Contact Us!, but I'll also put the information here just in case there are other new members wondering the same thing :) 

A signature is a picture, quote, or gif attached to the bottom of someone's post every time they post. For example, in this post below my reply, you can see the picture at the bottom of my post. It's just a drawing I made. It will show up every time I post, anywhere on the boards. If you want to stop viewing someone's signature for some reason, you can click the little X in the top right-hand corner of the signature area and it will disappear.

I am not totally sure if the new forum software will let you edit your own signature if you are still Validating, but if you want to try:

- Click on your name at the top right-hand corner of your screen

- Click on Account Settings

- Click on Signature

And voila! You can add images or words in your signature box! Please avoid writing something or choosing pictures that can be considered offensive or inappropriate (drugs, sex/nudity, abusive language, anything that violates the forum rules, etc.).

I hope this helped, and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to reach out to me or the rest of the staff at any time!

Edited by BlackScatter

Tried it, now I'm testing.

@BlackScatter For some reason, I still can't see your signature or my own. Could it be because I'm on my phone? Do you need a certain device for it to be compatible?

image.jpeg

LOL, the test one is working now. :D This is a hilarious picture

@SuperWhoWolfImmortals

Haha~! It's pretty awesome. Gotta love the Winchester boys >w<. I'm glad it's working for you now! But they do not show up on my iPhone in Safari, so if you try it on a computer, I think it will definitely work. Even if you can't see it on your phone, it's there :) 

Cool, thanks!