Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inspector Spacetime

Tickle torture?

8 posts in this topic

Anyone here into tickle torture / tickle fetish?

Was chatting to someone on an online dating app recently and they mentioned they've recently started indulging in this.

I immediately found myself... reacting positively... to this news. Quite unexpectedly. 

I'm not sure yet if I was just excited to find someone who might be up for some mild fetishy experimentation of the kind our forum likes as a reciprocal gesture. Or if this is a new thing I should look into exploring. But the parallels to a sneezing fetish are fairly obvious.

So I wondered if anyone else had the same experience or thoughts? 

I like it, but mostly as a "cause" for other stuff (for example, someone being tied up and tickled with a feather...including her nose). That said, it definitely does have something going for it even on its own.

Well, I was cuddling with my new boyfriend the other day and he started tickling me, and all that happened was me thrashing around wildly while laughing uncontrollably and warning him that I might accidentally knee him where it hurts most if he doesn't stop. :lol: And I honestly wasn't turned on in the least, I just wanted it to stop. 

So while I definitely see how the concept would be appealing in theory... I find absolutely no pleasure in it in reality. Being tickled is just super uncomfortable for me. But maybe he is into it...? :lmfao: (I'm joking. The whole thing seemed really innocent.)

I'm very much into tickling as a fetish. In fact, I think that I actually have a tickling fetish, not so much a sneezing fetish. It just so happens that I really like the result of someone's nose being tickled. :) I'm not sure how I feel about tickle torture, though. The word torture just has a negative connotation for me; it makes it sound like the ticklee wouldn't enjoy it and it would only be for the benefit of the tickler.

To be honest I hate stuff like that ^^ It's just an other sort of pain if someone tickles me. I just hope in that moment that I don't accidently hurt anyone :D

I uh, *ahem* kinda found out by... accident(?) that I may a fancy for tickling as well. Honestly I didn't even realize it until I looked a bit deeper into my preference for feathers as a sneeze inducing tool; then it kinda spiraled into a thing of 'Oh, hey, I kinda like this too!' But yeah, I'm less into the "torture" aspect, more into the light and playful. 

i personally am as big into tickling as sneezing, I think they complement eachother very well if done correctly and in moderation

Yes!!! I love laughter, too. Did you know that the reaction to tickling is a panic-reaction because the body thinks it's being attacked? Coincidentally, on average, the most ticklish places are the most vulnerable to injury?  Also, I'm super ticklish, but tickling is super scary because it's hard to tickle back in real life.