GuitarPlayah

Contagion RP

25 posts in this topic

Hey anyone want to give me their cold? I want to get a little sick right now

50 minutes ago, GuitarPlayah said:

Hey anyone want to give me their cold? I want to get a little sick right now

((I'll play along if that's alright.))

I hoped that you gonna get me sick... I want to play, but I want to get sick not infect :D

Ok,,,,Cutelittlenose, you walk into my dorm room, suddenly ACHOO!

"Bless you," I say. "Are you ok?" (Coldy you can be my roommate)

2 minutes ago, GuitarPlayah said:

Ok,,,,Cutelittlenose, you walk into my dorm room, suddenly ACHOO!

"Bless you," I say. "Are you ok?" (Coldy you can be my roommate)

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks. " I sniffle, and discreetly raise a tissue to my nose, wiping it clean before going to wash my hands. I go sit down and bring out my study materials, writing diligently for about five minutes. "Thank you for saying you would study with me." I smile, and turn to the side, bringing the tissue to my nose. "Ak'tttschhh! Hg'nnnxtschh!" I sneeze wetly, and sniffle, using hand sanitizer afterwards before getting back to work like nothing happened except for blessing myself. 

"Hey, I'm really thirsty..." I say. I reach over and grab your water bottle

2 hours ago, GuitarPlayah said:

"Hey, I'm really thirsty..." I say. I reach over and grab your water bottle

"Hey, that's my water! And I don't want any germs in it." I frown. "Give it back." Jerking the bottle away will be a bad move if you've already  opened it. The water might ruin or work. 

"Fine," I say handing it back. As you take it back, you sneeze wetly on my hand.

"Bless you," I say trying not to smirk. "Do you want anything to eat?"

2 hours ago, GuitarPlayah said:

"Fine," I say handing it back. As you take it back, you sneeze wetly on my hand.

"Bless you," I say trying not to smirk. "Do you want anything to eat?"

"Ah, sorry." I sniffle and shake my head. "No thank you." I shake my head and hand you a packet of tissues and some hand sanitizer. I take a drink of my water and get back to work.

I set the tissues and hand sanitizer down without using them. "All right I'm going to make a sandwich then." I say as I walk into the kitchen.

1 hour ago, GuitarPlayah said:

I set the tissues and hand sanitizer down without using them. "All right I'm going to make a sandwich then." I say as I walk into the kitchen.

"Wash your hands!" I call out.

"Why?" I ask. "You said you aren't sick."

1 hour ago, GuitarPlayah said:

"Why?" I ask. "You said you aren't sick."

"You always wash your hands before making food." I stress.

"Germaphobe" I tease. In the kitchen I turn on the water and leave it running for a few seconds. I lick my hands and make the sandwich, confident that I'll have your cold within hours.

3 hours ago, GuitarPlayah said:

"Germaphobe" I tease. In the kitchen I turn on the water and leave it running for a few seconds. I lick my hands and make the sandwich, confident that I'll have your cold within hours.

"Common sense!" I shoot back, a bit seriously.  "Exh'tttchht! Ak'tttsch!" I sneeze in the living room, smothering my nose in the tissue and throwing it away before using hand sanitizer before refocusing on my work.

"Bless you!" I call. My girlfriend Alex enters the room. "HHH-etchew!" She sneezes

41 minutes ago, GuitarPlayah said:

"Bless you!" I call. My girlfriend Alex enters the room. "HHH-etchew!" She sneezes

"Thank you!" I call back, and turn to Alex. "Bless you." I say, scooting away as I finish my work.

"Hey!" I say running up to Alex. I kiss her. "How was your day?"

(Do you want to be Alex too?)

4 hours ago, GuitarPlayah said:

"Hey!" I say running up to Alex. I kiss her. "How was your day?"

(Do you want to be Alex too?)

"Okay. Wasn't the best. I think I'm coming down with something. " Alex didn't really want to kiss back, sh took a fresh tissue from her tissue box and wiped her nose. "I see someone else might not be feeling their best." She referred to me.

"I'm just fine." I shoot back, sniffling as I finish writing down my notes, a tickle building as I put the last period to the paper.  "Ek'tttschchoo!" I turn away, sneezing quickly into my shoulder.

"Aw I'm sorry babe," I say. I turn to you. (Do you want a name?) I smirk, "Told you you were sick."

31 minutes ago, GuitarPlayah said:

"Aw I'm sorry babe," I say. I turn to you. (Do you want a name?) I smirk, "Told you you were sick."

"No, I'm not." I snuffle, closing the books. "And if you keep insisting that I am, I'm going to leave."

((I'm fine.))

"Ok whatever you say." I say. I sat down next to Alex leaning my head onto her shoulder.

42 minutes ago, GuitarPlayah said:

"Ok whatever you say." I say. I sat down next to Alex leaning my head onto her shoulder.

I look on, and sigh, merely getting out my game system to play. Maybe you'll talk to me when you need me help. 

"Hey, could you help me with this?" I ask you. As you lean over to look at it, I hear your breath hitch

WHY IS MY RP LOCKED?

See post here: