blowlovinaspiegurl

Cassie and the Flu

9 posts in this topic

Cassie woke up feeling awful. She was feverish, achy and her head felt stuffy. Must be the flu, she thought. HATCHOO! She let out a big, wet sneeze and blew vigorously into a clump of Kleenex, her soggy blowing filling it with thick mucus. "I'b still codgested", she said, blowing her snotty nose into a wad of Kleenex. It sounded so gurgly and wet. I still need to blow, she thought, getting a handful of Kleenex and blowing productivly into it. She blew and blew until she glued the Kleenexes together as she cleared the wall of congestion. I loved that, she thought. However, I don't care for coughing. She had a coughing attack. I don't feel good, she thought. Not at all. I know my head was too blocked for blowing before that so wet sneeze. I mean, I could barely do it after. Her head was all clogged again and she sneezed messily. HEGSHOO! She got a handful of Kleenex and blew her stuffy, snotty nose loudly, a long, wet blow and repeated until she mulched the Kleenexes. Her congestion was reduced, but not gone, so she got a wad of Kleenex and blew vigorously, gurgling into until she could breathe again. She coughed and coughed. "Sick again, sis?", Caitlin said. "Flu", was her teenage sister's reply. "Don't give it to me", she said. "I got better things to do between semesters than honk my nose and cough." She headed off to do her thing and left her sister to sneeze, blow her nose and cough all morning.

Cassie had soup for lunch. It's a tradition when I'm sick like this, she thought. Or any of us, for that matter. HUTCHOO! ASHOO! ETCHOO! She sneezed a loud, snotty triple after eating. "I'b drowdidg id sdot", she muttered, before getting a handful of Kleenex and blowing vigorously and prodigiously into it, soggy, burbling blows. She headed back to room and blew her snotty nose congestedly into a clump of Kleenex, clearing the wall of congestion from her sinuses. T When you have allergies, she thought, it gives you a lot of blowing practice. I'm just sick now, but congestion's congestion. It felt like cement, or bricks. She then coughed a few times. Soon, her head was blocked again. ARSHOO! She let out a loud, congested, messy sneeze into a Kleenex. I've used up multiple Kleenex boxes already, she thought. And it's not even mid-afternoon. She blew her nose vigorously into a wad of Kleenex, the snotty gurgles her sister said were disgusting. But I love them, she thought. Her nose was still congested, though less so, and she got a fresh clump and gave her nose some snotty blows until the pressure was relieved. She coughed a loud hacking cough. Her afternoon was spent sneezing, blowing and coughing.

After supper, Cassie let out a loud, wet UTCHOO!, destroying a Kleenex. She gave her nose a huge, snotty blow into a clump of Kleenex and repeated until they were drenched. Then, she got a new clump and blew her nose a bunch more times until she cleared the wall of congestion from her head. She then had a coughing fit.  ARSHOO! She let out a big, messy sneeze and blew vigorously and stuffily into a wad of Kleenex, blowing and blowing until the Kleenexes were filled with thick mucus. Then she coughed. The rest of her day was spent sneezing, blowing her nose and coughing.

Who should catch the flu from her?

Caitlin as kinda karma coming back on her for saying she has better things to do than be sick, and just leaving her lol

Her sister

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 1:56 AM, luvsfemalehonks said:

Caitlin as kinda karma coming back on her for saying she has better things to do than be sick, and just leaving her lol

Caitlin's sick in the next chapter, which I'm working on. Get ready for some honks.

Cassie second flu day began with a big, wet sneeze. HASHOO! She blew her stuffy, snotty nose vigorously into a handful of Kleenex, long, really soggy sounding blows until the Kleenexes were drenched with thick mucus. "I'b still biserable and full of gudk", she muttered, getting a new handful of Kleenex and gurgling into it until she glued the Kleenexes together. The pressure was reduced now. But it's still there, she thought, as she got a third handful of Kleenex and blew wetly into it until she cleared the wall of congestion from her clogged head. Next time, I'll record it for Mike, she decided. I'm telling him about this. She coughed and coughed. Then, she got her phone and texted Mike. I feel awful, she said. The flu bug bit me yesterday. Can I do anything for you?, he asked. Don't come in my room, she said. I don't want you to catch this. But you can bring a 10 pack of Kleenex. I use insane amounts of it, snotty sneezing and nose blowing. I'll make a video of it. Good, Mike replied. After a bit, they finished messaging. Cassie felt a sneeze coming, so she started her video. HETCHOO! She sneezed messily into a clump of Kleenex and destroyed it with a burbling, very soggy blow. "I'b so codgested", she said, getting a new clump and blowing her nose vigorously and wetly into it, repeating until, with a final wet honk, she cleared the wall of congestion. This was followed by coughing "Just how it is, sometimes", she said. "I always cough with the flu and sometimes I honk when I've been really, really, congested. She ended the video and spent the rest of the morning sneezing, blowing her nose and coughing.

Caitlin did not feel so good. My sister's germs did it, she thought. I know how flu feels. HEGSHOO! She let out a loud snotty sneeze into a Kleenex, destroying it. "By head is so codgested", she muttered, as she grabbed a wad of Kleenex and blew her snotty nose vigorously into it, a long, loud, wet, bubbling honk. Several more congested honks followed, filling the Kleenex wad with thick mucus. Disgusting, she thought. She got some more Kleenex and honked and honked until she cleared the brick wall of congestion. Then, she coughed. Her nose became all stuffy again. KATCHOO! She ruined a Kleenex with a messy sneeze. I so need to blow my nose, she thought. She got a handful of Kleenex and blew her blocked nose vigorously into it, a burbling, honking blow, followed by several more like it. "Now I can breathe again, she said to herself. "For just a little while." I feel so awful, she thought, as she coughed. And gross. She sneezed, honked her nose and coughed all day.

Cassie heard Mike come in. "Take this Kleenex box pack up to her", he said. "I guess she's too sick for my company." HATCHOO! She sneezed messily into a clump of Kleenex. I wonder if he can hear me, she thought. "What an awful sneeze!", he said. That's my answer, she thought as she blew vigorously into the Kleenex clump, drenching it with soggy burbling. Just keep blowing, my poor girl, he thought. She got some more Kleenex and blew wetly into it, gurgling and gurgling until she cleared her clogged head. A coughing fit followed. I love it and hate it all at the same time, he thought. I love her sneezing and blowing, but I hate her suffering.  He left and looked back to watch her mom take the Kleenex boxes to her.  Cassie felt the wall of congestion return and she sneezed wetly into a Kleenex, ruining it. UTCHOO! She got a handful of Kleenex and blew her snotty nose vigorously and congestedly, loud, wet, gurgling blows until she glued the Kleenexes together with thick, yellow mucus. I love no longer feeling like I'm drowning in my own snot, she thought. Nose blowing is the best. She let a hacking cough. The rest of her day was spent sneezing, blowing her nose and coughing.

Ohh wow these next parts are gonna be a fun read!

Posted (edited)

A new day began for Cassie with a very messy sneeze. HETCHOO! And another one bites the dust, she thought, looking at her wrecked Kleenex. "By dose is so ruddy frob by sdeeze", she said."Ad so codgested, too". She got a handful of Kleenex and blew her snotty nose vigorously, a soggy gurgle, followed by more wet, gurgling blow until she glued the Kleenexes together. I love that sound, she thought. Caitlin thinks it's disgusting, though. She got a new handful of Kleenex and blew wetly into it until she drenched it with congestion. Getting there, she thought. However, I know I'm blocked enough for more blowing. She got a third Kleenex handful and blew her nose stuffily into it until she cleared her clogged head. A coughing fit followed. ARSHOO! She sneezed wetly into a Kleenex, wrecking it. The wall of congestion felt like cement. "By head is so clogged", she mumbled as she got a wad of Kleenex and blew her blocked nose vigorously, blowing and blowing until she glued the Kleenexes together with her thick yellowish-green mucus. Her first blow was very soggy, but she ended with a wet, snotty honk. Now I can breathe again, she thought. However, I feel so bad. She had a hacking cough attack. Her morning was spent sneezing, blowing her nose and coughing.

Caitlin's day began with a congested, wet, sneeze. HEGSHOO! Her nose was completely blocked, but the sneeze left it running like a leaky faucet. I feel rotten, she thought, blowing her nose vigorously into a handful of Kleenex, wet, congested honks until she glued the Kleenexes together. "I'b so codgested, still. I cad barely breathe", she said. She got a new handful of Kleenex and blew stuffily into it, snotty honks until she filled them with thick yellow mucus. Ugh, she thought, I still need to blow. This is disgusting. She got a third handful of Kleenex and honked and honked into until she felt relief from all the pressure. Then, she coughed loudly. The wall of congestion returned and she gave a loud, snotty sneeze. She got a wad of Kleenex and blew her stuffy, snotty nose vigorously, loud, congested, honks until she drenched the Kleexes. After this, she had a coughing fit. She sneezed, honked her nose and coughed all day.

After lunchtime, Cassie had to sneeze. ATCHOO! HUPSHOO! KERCHOO! She sneezed a loud, wet triple into a clump of Kleenex and blew her stuffy, snotty nose vigorously, a huge, burbling blow that soaked the Kleenexes with slimey mucus. I'm still so congested, she thought, getting a wad of Kleenex and giving her nose a prolonged, bubbling blow, followed by some wet, gurgling blows until she cleared the wall of congestion from her sinuses. She let a series of hacking coughs. HATCHOO! The pressure returned to her head and she gave a loud, snotty sneeze. "I dow I could't sdiffle eved if I wadted to", she said stuffily. "I cad barely get air to by dose." I don't even like sniffles, anyway, she thought as she blew her blocked nose vigorously into a handful of Kleenex, loud, snotty, gurgling blows until the Kleenexes were glued together. Better out than in, she thought, looking at the gunk she just blew out. She had a coughing fit. Her day was spent sneezing, blowing her nose and coughing.

Note: the ages of my characters are to cater to different people here and always within the 13+ range.  

Edited by blowlovinaspiegurl

This chapter is full of what most people call "the gory details". I'm desciptive in this one.
Cassie's nose felt so plugged when she woke up the next day. HUTCHOO! ARSHOO! KERCHOO! She sneezed a loud, very messy triple into a Kleenex and destroyed it. "I dow I would't have beed able to blow before sdeezidg", she muttered stuffily "Dot with how blocked by head was." She blew her stuffy, snotty nose into a handful of Kleenex until she filled the Kleenexes with slimy, greenish mucus. Her first blow was really soggy and they all were so gurgly. She got a second handful of Kleenex and blew vigorously and wetly into it until it was drenched with gunk. "I kndow I'mb ndot donde blowindg," she said to herself. Ndot whend I havend't yet blownd the condgestiond fromb mby voice yet." She got a third handful of Kleenex and gave her nose a snotty blow into it and repeated until she cleared the wall of congestion from her sinuses. The only thing I like about feeling like this, she thought, is the nose blowing. She coughed loudly.  Shortly, her nose was stuffed again. HECHOO! She gave a loud, congested, snotty sneeze into a Kleenex.  "I got so buch gudk up by dose", she said stuffily. "Just a cebedt wall of codgestiod." She got a wad of Kleenex and blew vigorously, blowing and blowing until she filled the Kleenexes with her thick, green mucus. Caitlin finds it so gross, she thought. Those really gurgly blows. Like I just did. I, however, love hearing all that mucus come out. She gave a hacking cough. Her morning was spent sneezing, blowing her nose and coughing.

Caitlin was so congested. HUPSHOO! KATCHOO! ASHOO! She sneezed a wet triple. Ugh, she thought. My nose is running. She got a handful of Kleenex and blew her stuffy, snotty nose, congested honk after congested honk until she glued with together with slimey, thick yellowish green mucus. This is so disgusting, she thought as she coughed. I feel gross. Her nose clogged up again and gave a big, messy HUTCHOO! A thick yellow green rope hung from her nose and she got a wad of Kleenex and blew vigorously, thick honks as drenched the Kleexes and cleared her sinuses. She sneezed, honked her nose and coughed all day.

Cassie's afternoon began with soup. She decided to make a video for Mike after eating. It began a big, messy sneeze. HARSHOO! "By head is so clogged", she said. "Just a brick wall of codgestiod id these dostrils ad siduses." She bent her head and blew her stuffy, snotty nose vigorously into a wad of Kleenex, soggy, gurgling blows until she drenched the Kleenexes with gooey, slimy, mucus. "Now, I can breathe again, with all that gunk out of there", she said. Then, she coughed. Finished, she thought, getting her phone to text Mike. Hi, she said. Hey, girl, he replied. I made a short video of my sick self, she told him. I'll have to play it, came the reply. Shortly, he told her he had to say bye and she said "bye" back. ESHOO! She let out a loud, snotty sneeze. Another one bites the dust, she thought, seeing there was no more Kleenex left in that box. I ruined the last one in that box. That sneeze and all. She got a handful of Kleenex from a new box and blew prodigiously into it, a prolonged, burbling blow and burbled into it several more times until she relieved the pressure in her head. After tossing the soggy Kleenexes, she let out a loud, hacking cough. She spent the rest of her day sneezing, blowing her nose and coughing.

Wrapping this one up next chapter. Just not real inspired for this story anymore. However, this cast of characters will be back.

Cassie got over her flu in the next few days. However, she had a follow up illness to it, a sinus infection. She thought it was better than the upset stomach her sister had, though. The teen's view on illness was the more nose symptoms the better, so an illness without anything to with a runny or stuffy nose or both was just nasty and no fun at all. Caitlin just hates any kind of illness, she thought.

Caitlin got over the flu shortly after her sister. However, she was not quite done being sick. She was sick to her stomach after getting over the flu. I hate this, too, she thought. I hate being sick in any way. Besides, I have to put up with my sister's sinus infection. Honestly, unless she's coughing or sneezing, it seems all she does is blow and blow and blow her nose.

Cassie did not mind being sick again. At least, not too much. The cough, tiredness and some of the soreness were the most unpleasant. But the good part was she could blow her nose. The worst part of her life was her older sister's illness. Good thing this house as two bathrooms, she thought. Otherwise, I'd have a hard time using the bathroom. The second bathroom was upstairs off Caitlin's room and she was in it a lot. The girl knew what lay ahead.
Their follow-up illnesses are realistic. I limited the details on Cassie's follow up illness, as that's the sequel. The end's my attempt to lead into the next fic. I won't mention Caitlin, except perhaps in regard to her sister, her reactions to her and any interactions.