blowlovinaspiegurl

Cassie and the Flu

4 posts in this topic

Cassie woke up feeling awful. She was feverish, achy and her head felt stuffy. Must be the flu, she thought. HATCHOO! She let out a big, wet sneeze and blew vigorously into a clump of Kleenex, her soggy blowing filling it with thick mucus. "I'b still codgested", she said, blowing her snotty nose into a wad of Kleenex. It sounded so gurgly and wet. I still need to blow, she thought, getting a handful of Kleenex and blowing productivly into it. She blew and blew until she glued the Kleenexes together as she cleared the wall of congestion. I loved that, she thought. However, I don't care for coughing. She had a coughing attack. I don't feel good, she thought. Not at all. I know my head was too blocked for blowing before that so wet sneeze. I mean, I could barely do it after. Her head was all clogged again and she sneezed messily. HEGSHOO! She got a handful of Kleenex and blew her stuffy, snotty nose loudly, a long, wet blow and repeated until she mulched the Kleenexes. Her congestion was reduced, but not gone, so she got a wad of Kleenex and blew vigorously, gurgling into until she could breathe again. She coughed and coughed. "Sick again, sis?", Caitlin said. "Flu", was her teenage sister's reply. "Don't give it to me", she said. "I got better things to do between semesters than honk my nose and cough." She headed off to do her thing and left her sister to sneeze, blow her nose and cough all morning.

Cassie had soup for lunch. It's a tradition when I'm sick like this, she thought. Or any of us, for that matter. HUTCHOO! ASHOO! ETCHOO! She sneezed a loud, snotty triple after eating. "I'b drowdidg id sdot", she muttered, before getting a handful of Kleenex and blowing vigorously and prodigiously into it, soggy, burbling blows. She headed back to room and blew her snotty nose congestedly into a clump of Kleenex, clearing the wall of congestion from her sinuses. T When you have allergies, she thought, it gives you a lot of blowing practice. I'm just sick now, but congestion's congestion. It felt like cement, or bricks. She then coughed a few times. Soon, her head was blocked again. ARSHOO! She let out a loud, congested, messy sneeze into a Kleenex. I've used up multiple Kleenex boxes already, she thought. And it's not even mid-afternoon. She blew her nose vigorously into a wad of Kleenex, the snotty gurgles her sister said were disgusting. But I love them, she thought. Her nose was still congested, though less so, and she got a fresh clump and gave her nose some snotty blows until the pressure was relieved. She coughed a loud hacking cough. Her afternoon was spent sneezing, blowing and coughing.

After supper, Cassie let out a loud, wet UTCHOO!, destroying a Kleenex. She gave her nose a huge, snotty blow into a clump of Kleenex and repeated until they were drenched. Then, she got a new clump and blew her nose a bunch more times until she cleared the wall of congestion from her head. She then had a coughing fit.  ARSHOO! She let out a big, messy sneeze and blew vigorously and stuffily into a wad of Kleenex, blowing and blowing until the Kleenexes were filled with thick mucus. Then she coughed. The rest of her day was spent sneezing, blowing her nose and coughing.

Who should catch the flu from her?

Caitlin as kinda karma coming back on her for saying she has better things to do than be sick, and just leaving her lol

Her sister

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 1:56 AM, luvsfemalehonks said:

Caitlin as kinda karma coming back on her for saying she has better things to do than be sick, and just leaving her lol

Caitlin's sick in the next chapter, which I'm working on. Get ready for some honks.