Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarleyQuinnSFF

I sneezed while streaming... ugh lol

5 posts in this topic

Okay so before I start this, I will not give out personal information for said stream. Sorry. My fetish life is private outside of my husband. 

So in the first half of the stream my nose tickled and itched the entire time. The whole stream is just me sniffling and having false starts (thanks to being self conscious about sneezing on camera) and 2 stifle sneezes.  The first one came suddenly and sounded like "ehh-nnxt" with a few bless you's by the party chat. The second was a half-stifle came not soon after this time sounded "eh-nnxt-chew" followed by my husband blessing me.

we took a quick break and then the 2nd half started and this sneeze completely took me by surprise. It was loud and harsh (for me) sounding like "heh-chhh" as snot landed on my desk and with more bless you's to me and apologies from me. :lol: 

im starting to get stuffy as I lay here... 90% sure it's a cold. I just sneezed a few min before writing this and it was super messy and my throats super scratchy. 

Bless you, it's good that you can share the obs though thanks 😊

No need to be sorry really, your fetish life is your own to decide who sees or hears what. Thank you for sharing what happened though, it's appreciated!

:blessyou: and I hope you feel better fast!

Awww thanks everybody!! Glad somebody could appreciate it :lol: