Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sneezehunter

Blonde gooddess sneezes on TV video taken down

11 posts in this topic

I watched a video on youtube with that title yesterday and now it is gone. For God' sake could this damm youtube moralist stop ruining our pleasure?? Yes this is a rant! I am sick and tired of seeing the youtube sneeze community dying. I cannot find the aforementioned video now anywhere. I just know it was from Greece because it seems like that talk show was in that language. I suggest we take Pewdiepie or whatever his name is by reporting his "hot sneezes" video or all his videos for that matter. He is making millions by taking away from us something that is completly harmless. I suspect the monetizer video producers of sneezing material are also in the game. Because by making Youtube delete all amateur content they may think that it will force the rest of us to pay for their lame, fake and overproduced garbage. No thank you, screw you. I won't pay to see women sneezing.

Jesus, it's not that serious. There is an endless amount of jack-off material for sneeze fetishists on the internet, it's not like our wells are running dry here. 

1 hour ago, Sneezehunter said:

I watched a video on youtube with that title yesterday and now it is gone. For God' sake could this damm youtube moralist stop ruining our pleasure?? Yes this is a rant! I am sick and tired of seeing the youtube sneeze community dying. I cannot find the aforementioned video now anywhere. I just know it was from Greece because it seems like that talk show was in that language. I suggest we take Pewdiepie or whatever his name is by reporting his "hot sneezes" video or all his videos for that matter. He is making millions by taking away from us something that is completly harmless. I suspect the monetizer video producers of sneezing material are also in the game. Because by making Youtube delete all amateur content they may think that it will force the rest of us to pay for their lame, fake and overproduced garbage. No thank you, screw you. I won't pay to see women sneezing.

Well i deleted my channel cuz it got reported 3 times in the same week 

you can follow me at my new channel and stay tuned for more :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChr6ylzwckk4EIekH6YgaHw

2 hours ago, Sneezehunter said:

reuploaded on my new channel 

On 5/15/2017 at 11:09 PM, hotsneeze said:

reuploaded on my new channel 

HI, who is this streamer?

In a nutshell, YouTube is trying to make itself squeaky clean and sanitized to attract advertisers. A channel featuring Skyrim and Fallout mods that I follow lost it's payout for having "sexual content" even though what it showed was incredibly tame; basically women in bikinis.

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:33 PM, Sneezehunter said:

you got issues little boy, grow up and accept it....

On 5/17/2017 at 7:23 PM, webmeistro said:

In a nutshell, YouTube is trying to make itself squeaky clean and sanitized to attract advertisers. A channel featuring Skyrim and Fallout mods that I follow lost it's payout for having "sexual content" even though what it showed was incredibly tame; basically women in bikinis.

I have a question. Don't advertisers care about exposure rather than content? Some sneeze videos get thousands of views. Isn't that exactly what they would want?

Lamborghini

From my understanding, a lot of the ads appeared on terrorist videos and hate videos, and that got YouTube in trouble with the advertisers, so YouTube just completely freaked out and started mass-demotetizing anything that could be deemed offensive to some people, such as political videos, horror videos, or overtly sexual videos.

Just now, Bondi said:

From my understanding, a lot of the ads appeared on terrorist videos and hate videos, and that got YouTube in trouble with the advertisers, so YouTube just completely freaked out and started mass-demotetizing anything that could be deemed offensive to some people, such as political videos, horror videos, or overtly sexual videos.

I see. Thanks for the heads-up.

Lamborghini

On 2017-5-16 at 1:16 AM, hotsneeze said:

Well i deleted my channel cuz it got reported 3 times in the same week 

you can follow me at my new channel and stay tuned for more :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChr6ylzwckk4EIekH6YgaHw

Thanks for linking my dailymotion on your video! I'll do the same for you!