7 posts in this topic

This is just a little crazy sneezy story idea in my head. Most of it doesn't make since, but this is a if life was a bit easier story. I'm gonna try ONE more time if not I completely give up....By the way The Angel in the story will not be his slave or actual pet for anyone wondering so yeah just wanted to clear that up. P.S:This part will be short with no sneezing sorry will add Part 2 after people review and like it hopefully! *Nervous Smile*. P.P.S:I will use the name Brendan one more time because that name is the best in the universe, and it's basically in the story of how I wish I was and what I am in this world. P.P.S: By the way the name is supposed to be an idea for a future anime I wish I could create, but...i'm not in japan or something like that so yeah...Anyways here's Part 1 and 2!

Part 1: Backstory of how Life became easier

This story unravels around our MC Brendan. He is one of the most famous people known across the world. He is known for helping the human race advance so far into technology that we have found ways to have survive like having, unlimited food, clean water, and nature.

He's also responsible for making life a bit easier. Jobs have all started to pay employees more fairly. The economy has deceased prices on things.

Were able to buy more cheaper houses, cars, food, etc.

We no longer see homeless people out on the street. Unfortunately, there is still crime and other things, but not as much since the police have been doing there jobs right nowadays.

People are able to relax, and not stress about jobs, rent, bills, etc

In fact, people no longer pay cable, electricity, and water bills thanks to our MC(Pretty cool or cliche right :D)

But, enough of all this perfect crap you probably want to see what's up with our MC huh?

Part 2: Enter The Guardian Angel, Jazzy!O:)

Brendan walks down the street toward his apartment on the second floor. He walks up the stairs, and unlocks the door to his apartment. He puts his hat and And gray jacket on the Hat/Coat Rack. He sits down on his couch, and relaxes thinking, "Another peaceful walk under the evening sky".

As relaxes he thinks about all the couples he saw at the park.

He thinks to himself, "Even though i'm famous, No girl would go out with me if the found about my secret little fetish of mine....".

He thinks about how a girl react once he told her about his secret.

He feels even lonelier thinking about it.

He remembers when the newly elected president gave him a million dollar check.

He says out loud, "I only took part of it cause  I don't money to be happy besides, I only wanted a few things..".

He says out loud again, "I should quit being so negative right now..."

He gets up and makes himself some burgers. After he finishes eating he washes the dishes and pan he used and sits back down on his couch.

He thinks to himself, "Oh yeah I know what will cheer me up!, Today's Saturday! The new Episode of Dragon Ball Super comes on today!". 

He turns on his PS4, and watches Dragon Ball Super. 

At the end of the Episode he says, "What!? Dangit Toriyama! You had to knock off Krillin first!".

Suddenly there's a knock at the door.

Brendan gets up and says, "Who is it?"

No one answers.

He opens the door.

He looks at the visitor in surprise!

???:Uh, Hello are you Brendan?

Well here's The 1st and 2nd Part! Yeah I spoiled you this time! Please Comment and Follow!

How did he solve world hunger and all of the troubles of global overpopulation and big government? Like was it a complete overhaul of our current infrastructure, or...

4 hours ago, Garnet said:

How did he solve world hunger and all of the troubles of global overpopulation and big government? Like was it a complete overhaul of our current infrastructure, or...

I don't want to get into detail of how he did it besdes I already most of this story doesn't make since. You feel me?

OH MY GOD YOU WATCH DB SUPER TOO? DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

9 hours ago, Yamiterasu said:

OH MY GOD YOU WATCH DB SUPER TOO? DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

Cant wait for the next episode either because it will be the 100 episode mark!

11 hours ago, bben9 said:

Cant wait for the next episode either because it will be the 100 episode mark!

Oh, we're homies now, I'm not sure you understand

New Part tomorrow!