Sneeze Fetish Forum
dasneeze

The Sneezing Survey

Alicia2   
Alicia2

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age? 20s

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I find it really difficult, because I was aware I had an unusual interest in it, I became uncomfortable and embarrassed about it and now I kind of don't know how, it's natural for me to stop the sneeze. If I want to make myself sneeze I have to concentrate really hard on it, it doesn't always work and it always really hurts. So no I don't like sneezing but I'm trying to train myself into making it natural again

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I think once would be all I could cope with considering my issues but 4 in a row sounds quite good

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? at the moment yes, I don't like to sneeze in front of other people but this is something I've fantasised about, having a friend or partner I feel comfortable sneezing with and them actually helping me

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I haven't thought about it but it's probably easier to hide if you're sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Stifle is natural for me but I do try to let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? no I never have, I've always wanted one 

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? when someone else is doing it, I love the middle part, especially if they do a little squeak, that's how I'd want to sneeze

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I don't

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? that would involve telling them but I do love the idea of this, another fantasy :)

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I've never tried but I've had daydreams about sneezing, I do like those

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? if there's no-one else around I dream of multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? no it makes me really uncomfortable, it feels like a really personal subject and I'm scared of enjoying the conversation too much

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? not successfully

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I think I'd like that

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no hardly ever :(

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yes it's so embarrassing, it feels like a personal and private thing even though I love seeing people do it in private

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I think I've done 2 but I probably didn't enjoy it, I'm scared of being overheard

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yes I'd love to! I haven't met one knowingly

starsoup   
starsoup

1. Are you Male or Female?

Female

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

Yes, but only in intimate environments.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

Once, sometimes twice.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

One or two at a time is good enough.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

Yes, I would not like that.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

No

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

I stifle in public.  Let them out alone, or in trusted company.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

Not that I can remember.  I don't have allergies.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

Watching someone else do it.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

Because it often signifies a cold and I find that attractive in otherwise strong men.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

no.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

not at all

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

if i feel a sneeze coming on, i hope to make it to privacy.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

i like hearing other people talk about it.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

no

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?

no

17. Do you sneeze everyday?

no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?  

I'm not into it, so I don't remember.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

No, I have never met one.  I wouldn't mind.  

maestruli   
maestruli

1. Are you Male or Female? Male.

2. What is your age? 18.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 7.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No. 

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Depends on the day.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The release.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Depends on who I'm talking with.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 1, and I enjoyed it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I have never met one, nor do I want to.

Medowsweet   
Medowsweet

Female 

2. What is your age? 
In my 30's

Not usually.  I have been known to induce to make audios for myself (which I may share someday if I ever become braver then I am) but not, like, you know randomly from being sick or getting a random nose full of dust

I would say 1 to 3, two is fairly common

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?
1 for all every day naturally occurring purposes.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?
Most likely this would embaress and even slightly annoy me.

Standing 

Let them out!

Uuuuuuuh... maybe 3-4 or so sneezes all on top of one another- but not like 10.  It felt good to "get it out" but wasn't especially "good" in any fetishy sort of sence.

On me?  Or on others?
On me the relief.
On others the... lack of control.

I think so (the concept on tv, or in fiction, or in others, I don't especially enjoy sneezing personally).  But it's long and complicated and was told in other posts.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?
Sure, I guess, I mean fair is fair, if they let me do it to them it wouldn't be fair not to reciprocate, right?  So if they asked me to, I would say, "I will if you will."
Doing eachother's "thing" is what keeps relationships interesting.

Sure!  If done well ^_^
If done on a movie or in an RP it can make me very happy.
I had a friend who did this for me (in RP) once in exchange for doing their thing for them.  <3
If it is a you tube video I think that is "cheating".

I don't especially hope for anything except to not to have to sneeze any more.

Sure, I'm doing so now, aren't I?

A few times a long time ago, with toilet paper for an audio of my own ideal scenario.... and to see what it was like/if I could.

I don't see why that would bother me more then touching any other part of my body, lip for example, or ear.

No

Not really

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?
I don't know, I never counted, my own sneezes don't especially interest me.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?
Never met one.
Cautiously yes.... if I knew for sure they wouldn't judge me (not just for the fetish but for anything else about me)

MeForever   
MeForever

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? Not going to specify, under 25.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Always just one.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3 times.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out. It depends, when i'm around friends I let them out, around family I stiffle.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?  Nope, i've never had a sneezing fit.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The sound.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Probably.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Tbh not really.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multipule.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Sometimes.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? If i'm sneezing, yes. Otherwise no.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3 times, and I didn't get to enjoy it since it was around family and so I accedently stiffled it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes and no.

Adw   
Adw

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 29

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Only once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Twice. It's double the sneezing fun, but not enough to attract anyone's annoying comments

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I would mind. I feel like it would interfere with the sneeze

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let 'em out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Sadly, no

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? How good it feels during and after

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not really, but I wish I did!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I find it obnoxious

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? I pretty much only ever sneeze singles, so hoping for a fit doesn't enter my mind

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? No, I find it pretty uncomfortable

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes. If I get a slight nose tickle on a sunny day, I can coax out a sneeze by looking near the sun

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No, wouldn't mind it

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Almost always

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I'm fine with it. All things equal I prefer to be alone, but it just feels so good I don't really care much about doing it in front of people

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Two, and yes definitely. I didn't know it could happen for me.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Sure. Yes, but only online

Scorpio   
Scorpio

Thought I would give this a shot.

Female

2. What is your age?

Yes, usually

Once

Not sure

Yes

No

Let them out and uncovered if I'm alone.  Awkward stifle or half stifle and covered if I'm with people.

No

Release

It can be intimate

Maybe, it depends on if they have the fetish or not.  If they don't it depends on how they react when or if I tell them.

No

Multiple

Yes, sometimes

Yes 

Depends on mood

Yes

Depends on who it is.

One

Yes, but I have never met one IRL.

psychlone   
psychlone

male

2. What is your age?

yes.

1-3, but if I'm having a fit the average is 7-10.

either three or five.

yes, but only because I prefer to just let my sneezes go.

I don't really have a favourite position, they all have their charms.

I try to let them out whenever possible, but I can stifle when needed, and sometimes do it out almost of habit for some reason :/

I get sneezing fits a lot in the spring, and nearly every time I am flying in a plane. It's pretty easy for me to induce fits too 'cause my nose is fairly sensitive. I enjoy them sometimes, especially when I am alone, but they can also be exhausting, and embarassing if in public.

the final release.

nope!

yes, probably.

nah.

multiple, but if my nose really tickles sometimes I hope for a fit.

with people in this community, yes. outside of that? pretty neutral.

many times :)

I guess not?

yeah.

I think I sneeze too often to have the option of minding that haha :P but I do get embarassed sometimes if I'm having a bad fit in front of people, depending on who they are and how many they are.

I don't even know...I had a terribly long fit once where I must have sneezed at least 75-100 times, I swear, but I felt so awful after, physically but also emotionally from embarrassment. I enjoy looking back on it but did not at all enjoy it at the time.

if this question means more quickly, then I guess somewhere between 12 and 16.

I'm not sure.

helyzelle   
helyzelle

1. Are you male or female?

Female

2. What is your age?

Indifferent

Once, but I have had the very rare double or even tripple

I'm ok with just the one

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

I imagine that would be weird, but who knows... If the situation called for it for some reason I guess it'd be ok. Only my SO though!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in (i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

Nah, don't really care... Standing or sitting rather than laying down I guess.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?

That varies on the moment of the sneeze, whatever comes naturally. I rarely try to change a sneeze.

Nope, haven't.

To observe: I love the build-up and pre-sneeze face, but the best part is the sound of a good sneeze.

No, I was very young when I started liking it.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

If they asked nicely...

Only if I don't know it's fake - so not really, no...

I expect a single

With people from this community, sure. Otherwise, indifferent.

Yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or girlfriend touching your nose?

Not at all. My SO and I rub our noses together frequently followed by a kiss. I also love tracing the line of his nose with my finger, and he does the same to me sometimes.

(And no, he doesn't know about my love for sneezing. But I tell him frequently that he has a beautiful nose)

No, not even every week

I really don't care. Normal thing to do, right?

I guess a tripple? I was just surprised by it, that doesn't happen often... I don't really enjoy my own sneezes.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one?

Maybe. I don't know. I haven't met one yet irl that I know of

Ben Drowned   
Ben Drowned
On 6/13/2005 at 8:58 AM, dasneeze said:

1. Are you Male or Female? (male)

2. What is your age? (not answering)

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? (yes)

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? (1-5)

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? (5-10)

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? (I don't mind)

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? (doesn't matter but mostly standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out (let them out mostly)

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? (yes)

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? (the sound and the spray)

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? (i just like it can't explain0

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? (yes as long as they're not being rude about it)

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? (not really.....?)

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? (multiple fit)

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? (yes)

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?(oh yes)

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? ( in what way.....?)

17. Do you sneeze everyday? ( yes I literally just sneezed)

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? ( don't mind)

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? (couldn't count and heck yeah)

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? ( heaven't met one yet but I would love to)

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

facet   
facet

1. Are you male or female?

No. :uhuh:

2. What is your age?

Yes, but not when they get stuck.

Two or three times. It used to be that I'd only sneeze in singles, and if I ever sneezed 3 times in a row it definitely meant I was getting sick, but I guess my body / nose changed sometime over the last year or so.

Two seems good.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

If it made them happy, but that definitely isn't something that I'd hope for. I don't think I'd let a friend do it. I'd have to be romantically / physically involved with the person.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in (i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

Can't say I do. I'm just happy when it happens, although I guess there is more room to bend when standing... Hmm

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?

Let them out, out, out!

Yes, and it was more disconcerting than anything. I remember being disoriented afterwards so no, not really.

The release, definitely

Because I have a fetish for it?

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

Absolutely

Maaaybe? I do like over-exaggerated sneezes like in cartoons and whatnot, but I guess I'm not sure

Can't say I hope for much with it, just that it comes. I hate having stuck sneezes. They hurt and generally make me feel embarrassed 

Yes

Yes, but I'm not especially good at inducing. It's usually easiest for me to just trigger my photic reflex by walking outside. It can be quite relaxing actually

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or girlfriend touching your nose?

Mi casa es su casa

Usually? Maybe? Something like that..

Nope!

Probably that fit I had that one time. I think it was somewhere like 7 or 8, maaaaybe 9 sneezes, and no, can't say I did. It left me dazed.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one?

Maybe? It's not high on my list of things to do since I'm already married, and if I have met another sneeze fetishist, I haven't known it.

sexyhankysneeze   
sexyhankysneeze
On 6/14/2005 at 0:58 AM, dasneeze said:

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

Male

2. What is your age?

Yes, it's pretty good

Once, twice if I have a bad cold

Once or twice

As long as they didn't stifle it, that ain't good for you

Standing

Let them out

NA

The release

It's so refreshing

Yeah

Seems kinda pointless

A fit would be nice I guess since I've never had one

Ooh yes

Yup, when I have a cold for some relief (and to spread germs)

Nah that's algood

Most days, way more than I used to

It's more awkward and I feel a need to hold back a bit and cover it

Three maybe, can't remember

I'd like to but sadly I haven't

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

Snezzly Aesthetic   
Snezzly Aesthetic

Female

2. What is your age?

13 haha

not really, i don't get any satisfaction out of it. 

1 but sometimes 2

3 probably

nope

probably just sitting i guess haha

let them out when alone, stifle when im in public

no actually, the most i've ever sneezed is about like 5 times lmao

i like the build up, the embarrassment if there's mess, i just like everything haha

if it makes them happy yes!

hmm not really

in public single, at home multiple or fit probably 

yeah lol, only if i'm talking to someone with the fetish, if they don't have the fetish i get so embarrassed 

yeah many times (with pepper, tissues, etc)

not at all haha

actually yes i think i sneeze once a day at least 

yes i do, for some reason i get so embarrassed even though i know none of them have the fetish !!

about 10 maybe. yeah i guess i did lol

i mean sure haha, why not? and no i haven't met one (i met someone with a nose fetish, though. i'm not sure that counts)

21. What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

The buildup (especially when they're trying hard not to sneeze :mf_dribble:), how they first stifle but then start letting them out, and the embarrassment afterwards if there was mess. 

Snezzly Aesthetic   
Snezzly Aesthetic
Just now, Snezzly Aesthetic said:

21. What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

The buildup (especially when they're trying hard not to sneeze :mf_dribble:), how they first stifle but then start letting them out, and the embarrassment afterwards if there was mess. 

Just realized they asked for a favourite part not what I like about it lmao i'm dumb, anyways my favourite part is the buildup i guess haha.

Pixieflower   
Pixieflower

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 15

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes, but not in front of other people.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? It depends, but usually either once or like seven times in a row:razz:

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Either once or twice.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? YES I WOULD MIND. That would be so awkward for me... I wouldn’t be able to bear it.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Usually sitting, it’s more comfortable that way.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Usually I let them out, but if I’m alone in a room and there are other people, like my parents, in the next room, I always stifle them so they can’t hear.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Yes.                                           :blushing:  Did you enjoy it? M-maybe...

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The buildup. 

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I feel like it’s the vulnerability people show when they sneeze. It’s really cute, and the best part is they don’t even know that I find it sexy, so I can enjoy it without them getting it to their head!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Probably not, I would be way too uncomfortable.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Yes, as long as they’re well faked.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? If I’m in public, I usually hope for one or none at all. But if I’m in private, I usually hope for a fit.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Sometimes. I have one “vanilla” friend who knows about my fetish, and whenever we’re alone I go on and on to her about how cute so and so’s sneezes are... and sometimes she gets annoyed because I fish to her way too much about them:D

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I have with pepper before, but I can’t induce with literally anything else. Like I tried Q-tips, and all it caused was pain...

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I would feel kinda uncomfortable, so probably, but it definitely wouldn’t be as bad and someone holding my nose while I sneezed.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No. I barely have any allergies.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes. Recently, I’ve wanted to overcome my mental block, but it hasn’t been working...

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I don’t know the exact number, but it was probably somewhere between 10 and 15.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I haven’t met another fetishist yet, but it would be so cool if I ever did! 

Sequoia   
Sequoia

Female

2. What is your age?

Yes, as long as I'm alone. I don't sneeze in front of others unless I really have to (which happened about four times in my life).

Once. Or doubles/triples when I have a cold.

Thrice

Probably. I never thought about it, but it would be really awkward, especially if they don't know about the fetish.

Haven't really thoght about it before, but I think I prefer standing. 

I can't stifle, so there's no other way but let them out. I cover, though.

I sneezed about seven times in a row when I induced for the first time. Usually I don't sneeze that often, so it was somehow surprising (in a very positive way).

This moment right before the sneeze comes. Some kind of desperate pre-sneeze expression.

Maybe because of the helplessness in this moment where you have to give in to the sneeze. 

I don't think so.

If it's really well acted. 

Usually it happens so fast that I can't think about it, but if I do, I hope for at least two sneezes.

I really hate to talk about it with "muggles" :blush: It's always so awkward because they don't know about my fetish and I don't want anyone to notice. I never talked to a fellow fetishist, but it might be different then. 

Yes. I used to do it a lot, but now I prefer natural sneezes (and they don't come if I induce too often).

No. As long as I'm not sneezing it'd be okay.

Usually yes. Or maybe every other... 

Yes. It's the most awkward thing I can imagine. Luckily, I have some kind of mental block that keeps me from needing to sneeze while others are around.

Seven, I suppose. It was the moment I finally realized that I really had a thing for sneezing. 
And there was another fit... About 12 sneezes in, like, half an hour. That was really annoying, I couldn't really enjoy it, as there was always so much time in between 
:mellow:

I haven't. Or if I did, I didn't know about their fetish.
It would be interesting to meet one, though. I could feel comfortable when seeing others sneeze while talking to a fellow fetishist. Usually I'm nervous then, as I'm afraid the other one might notice that I react strangely to sneezes :'D But I wouldn't want to talk about sneezing all the time. Or even at all, it's enough for me to know that I don't have to hide anything.