Sneeze Fetish Forum
SusieQusie

Myspace, Youtube, etc. Clips Go Here

Eights of Spades   
Eights of Spades
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 3:30 AM, CharliesGirl said:

This was a massive, messy blow from today:

great blows!  any  more summer colds thus far or allergies?

GG Lewis   
GG Lewis

Hello all,

I've actually started my own YouTube playlist, and I keep updating it. Everyone is over 18. It's not focused on sneezing. It's just a bunch of videos that involve people being sick/hurt/vulnerable. Nothing serious, of course. About half the videos are clips from TV shows, and the other ones are from bloggers.

Here's the link:

Enjoy!

allergyboy2001   
allergyboy2001

A man in the woods, apparently Russian, talking about his handkerchief. Not sure what he is saying, but it seems to an "everyday carry" video - things to carry around that make everyday life a little easier, for example when in the woods.

sneeze_me   
sneeze_me

To those who are into nose blowing, I quickly need your help: I am searching for an older (?) Youtube video of a young RED HAIRED woman (pointing that out because it was particularly outstanding) with big black glasses blowing her nose. It was sort of a compilation of her blowing, including scenes in a bathroom. I also still remember she was wearing a green turtles-shirt during certain scenes. Her face was mostly filmed from a frontal angle. Her nose blows used to be particularly loud.

Maybe one of you guys still has it stored somewhere or knows a source? Audio would be just fine. :)

Would be so cool! :thumbsupsmiley:

Thanx a lot in advance!

sneeze_me