Sneeze Fetish Forum
The Dude

When was the last time you blew your nose?

rhinoceros   
rhinoceros

An hour ago during brunch 2 sneezes overtook me which I guided carefully through my nose (as my mouth was full at the time!) into a large handkerchief (tan with white and brown border), turning away as I did so (I had company), before giving a genteel blow.

Hankyrick   
Hankyrick

Just now into my handkerchief, the cold weather over here making my nose run alot 

Jeff1   
Jeff1

I have a terrible sinus infection that has decided I need to blow literally every few minutes.  Annoying but very productive.

Ben Drowned   
Ben Drowned

two hours ago I've got a sneezy head cold, and my nose is all runny/stuffy.

forestdaze   
forestdaze

30 seconds ago and 5 minutes before that and a minute before that and so on... I has cold. :sneeze:

Linamil   
Linamil

A few minutes ago, a wet, snotty blow after 11 sneezes. I have a cold

Hankyrick   
Hankyrick

This morning before leaving the house for work. Very long snotty blows into 3 tissues 🤧🤧

cjblo   
cjblo
14 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

This morning before leaving the house for work. Very long snotty blows into 3 tissues 🤧🤧

Tissues? What happened?

psychlone   
psychlone

around five minutes ago after a small fit

Hankyrick   
Hankyrick
8 hours ago, cjblo said:

Tissues? What happened?

Woke up very snotty and didnt want to use a clean handkerchief straight away and so i thought I'd use 3 mansize tissues to blow my nose on. I sometimes do this on a monday then i save my handkerchief for when i get to work or in the car

cjblo   
cjblo
On 19-12-2017 at 6:06 AM, Hankyrick said:

Woke up very snotty and didnt want to use a clean handkerchief straight away and so i thought I'd use 3 mansize tissues to blow my nose on. I sometimes do this on a monday then i save my handkerchief for when i get to work or in the car

Mmm, my advice is to carry one handkerchief more, but I guess you manage well without that advice:-)

Hankyrick   
Hankyrick
7 hours ago, cjblo said:

Mmm, my advice is to carry one handkerchief more, but I guess you manage well without that advice:-)

Thankyou for the advice 😊. It was when i was at home and was just about to walk out of the door to work and the tissue box is on a table next to the door.

Well took cjblo advice this morning and cos of the cold in the house my nose felt stuffy again. So whilst i was getting ready for work i took a clean handkerchief from my drawer and did a wet blow into it

cjblo   
cjblo
On 21-12-2017 at 5:51 AM, Hankyrick said:

Thankyou for the advice 😊. It was when i was at home and was just about to walk out of the door to work and the tissue box is on a table next to the door.

Well took cjblo advice this morning and cos of the cold in the house my nose felt stuffy again. So whilst i was getting ready for work i took a clean handkerchief from my drawer and did a wet blow into it

You've made me very happy:xmastree:. Keep up the good work...

Hankyrick   
Hankyrick

Glad I've made you happy cjblo.

Yesterday morning i was also snotty when i woke up so i blew my nose into my handkerchief which was at the side of me. It was a snotty wet blow then 2 mins later i had a wet fit of 4 sneezes into it and so i blew again. I completely soaked it and had to grab another from my drawers for the day.

I have used that through out yesterday and i also used it this morning with a blow into it earlier 

cjblo   
cjblo
On 24-12-2017 at 11:21 AM, Hankyrick said:

Glad I've made you happy cjblo.

Yesterday morning i was also snotty when i woke up so i blew my nose into my handkerchief which was at the side of me. It was a snotty wet blow then 2 mins later i had a wet fit of 4 sneezes into it and so i blew again. I completely soaked it and had to grab another from my drawers for the day.

I have used that through out yesterday and i also used it this morning with a blow into it earlier 

Well, you are keeping up the good work. X-mas might be a little dull, but it gives great opportunity for blowing the nose...

Hankyrick   
Hankyrick

Just started a half day at work and the weather outside is raining. Just jumped into my truck and grabbed my extra large clean white handkerchief and wrapped it round my nose and blew 3 times wetly into it.

norcal tinkfan   
norcal tinkfan

About 10 minutes ago. A rather wet blow. 

My body is still trying to fight coming down with a cold. After thinking I was gaining the upper hand... I am finding myself with a definite impending head cold. 

Hankyrick   
Hankyrick
6 hours ago, norcal tinkfan said:

About 10 minutes ago. A rather wet blow. 

My body is still trying to fight coming down with a cold. After thinking I was gaining the upper hand... I am finding myself with a definite impending head cold. 

Aww bless you hope you get better soon.

I last blew 20 minutes ago, slightly wet and with a bit of a small low honk which is surprising cos i dont normally honk. And that was in my handkerchief 

honkmaster   
honkmaster

I last blew about 3 hours ago because I tend to get sniffly in the morning. It was a short dry honk. 

sexyhankysneeze   
sexyhankysneeze

Been very Sneezy today, blew about 20 minutes ago into a clean grey bordered handkerchief

Hankyrick   
Hankyrick
On 13/01/2018 at 1:06 AM, sexyhankysneeze said:

Been very Sneezy today, blew about 20 minutes ago into a clean grey bordered handkerchief

Bless you 🤧🤧

I blew earlier on before i jumped into the car on the way to work into a clean white handkerchief. 

psychlone   
psychlone

just now - I'm catching a bad head cold

Hankyrick   
Hankyrick

I've blown just now and twice an hour ago too into a clean handkerchief