Sneeze Fetish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MSneeze

Gay Male Sneezing Fetishist

MSneeze   
MSneeze

Hi Everyone! I'm Todd! A guy who has grown up with a sneeze fetish since he was 4 or 5 believe it or not! This Post was inspired by Tony who talked, in his blog, about a time when he sneezed while he was 'cumming' and how great the feeling was. I am also a gay man. I absolutely LOVE male sneezes....I also love to chat about the fetish and make new friends who may or may not have the fetish but have an interest. I'm a nice laid back kinda guy......I have worked with the Juvenile Justice System as well as Hospice as a mental health counselor and am a musician on the side. I play keyboards...sing...and write sappy love songs....Hope this Post is successful in meeting other like minded men. I want to wish A Very Happy Healthy Holiday Season to everyone as well as a BIG GESUNDHEIT!! P.S. I'm a bearcub and a BEAR Admirer......WOOOF!

webmeistro   
webmeistro

Welcome! There aren't a lot of gay men here, but there are a few.

Post some good stuff and be nice to the mods, and hopefully you'll get into the adult section soon :devil1:

Vetinari   
Vetinari

Hello and welcome. I hope you find some good friends here.

Have a read of the rules in the Constitution if you haven't already done so. Also Read Before Posting is a useful resource if you are wondering about anything.

All the best and enjoy the forum.

:clapping:

Gandalf   
Gandalf

Hey, do you have skype? Maybe we can chat some day.

smooshi   
smooshi

Well, hey there!

I am sure you'll adapt.

Scorpio   
Scorpio

Hello and welcome!! Have fun looking around and meeting people- most people here are pretty nice. :)

MSneeze   
MSneeze

Gandalf, I do have Skype, but not sure how to get that info to you......Must be taboo to give Email or screennames here....(although I do understand)..This board has gone through a lot of changes since its inception some years ago.....I want to stay on the good side of the moderator(s).......But I would definitely love to chat. How many posts before I'm out of 'posting' school? Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me so far.......I'm hoping to get more involved than I was previously. Big Hugs and Sneezes..........Todd

katya   
katya

A guy who has grown up with a sneeze fetish since he was 4 or 5 believe it or not!

I am so happy that I`m no only one. My fetish started when I was about 6-7

And Im not a man, but its nice to meet someone who like men sneezes just like me :)

Kushami Suki Da!   
Kushami Suki Da!

I'm a girl. I'm bisexual. My sneezing fetishezez started when I was 7 or 8. So glad I'm not the only one who grew up with it!!!!

queergradstudent   
queergradstudent

Hi Everyone! I'm Todd! A guy who has grown up with a sneeze fetish since he was 4 or 5 believe it or not! This Post was inspired by Tony who talked, in his blog, about a time when he sneezed while he was 'cumming' and how great the feeling was. I am also a gay man. I absolutely LOVE male sneezes....I also love to chat about the fetish and make new friends who may or may not have the fetish but have an interest. I'm a nice laid back kinda guy......I have worked with the Juvenile Justice System as well as Hospice as a mental health counselor and am a musician on the side. I play keyboards...sing...and write sappy love songs....Hope this Post is successful in meeting other like minded men. I want to wish A Very Happy Healthy Holiday Season to everyone as well as a BIG GESUNDHEIT!! P.S. I'm a bearcub and a BEAR Admirer......WOOOF!

I'm a bear cub too... Woof :D

Would love to hear some of your songs...

MSneeze   
MSneeze

Hi Gradstudent! You may be able to get more info about me and my contact info from my profile. I would absolutely love to chat! And would love to share some of my songs....talk about sneezes.....etc. Hope to chat with you soon....if you can't find anything on here....just drop me a line on here and we'll chat here. I have awhile before I can PM or access some of the other Forum areas. Hope you are doing well......G'Bless You, Gesundheit and Big Bear Hugs!! Todd

theangelicdaemon   
theangelicdaemon

Yay for gays! Just thought I'd drop in and show my support ;)

Skellieton   
Skellieton

I'm a gay male fetishist too c: helloh

MSneeze   
MSneeze

AngelicDaemon........Your page and your art are incredible! And thanks for your Yay! For Gays! Support....:) I know I appreciated it. So do you do sneeze art as well? Just curious.....Maybe we can chat sometime....musician here......All my Best.........Todd

MSneeze   
MSneeze

All my Best to you DeathNoteOwner........welcome to the gay side of the sneezing fetish!

Katie bear   
Katie bear

Yayyy welcome! I'm new here too and this response is probably REALLY late! But yeah... Hi, and welcome to the forum!

~Katie

Esteban Volpi   
Esteban Volpi

Hello, 

I am a gay man with a sneezing fetish and I am eager to meet some people who I can share with. :)