Sneeze Fetish Forum
Pseudosneeze

Looking for...

SneezeManDE   
SneezeManDE
23 hours ago, WolfPack said:

Yes, that's her! Thank you so much! :rollslow:

Any more clips? I know SFHOF had a compilation some time ago.

aha! I habe been looking for her as well! Thanks for sharing! :)

Adw   
Adw

I'm looking for a video from youtube that had a woman using some sort of electric-powered facial scrubber to exfoliate. She talks about how it always makes her sneeze and then after a few seconds using it on her nose, sure enough she does. It was on youtube a while ago but hasn't been for at least a year. I think a clip of it was featured in a compilation video, but that too is gone. Anybody know which one I'm talking about and have a saved copy?

Sneezerific   
Sneezerific
On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:07 PM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Just a reminder that no video or audio clips involving people under 18 may be posted anywhere on the forum.

I apologize for that. In that case, nix that one.

Demosthenes   
Demosthenes
On 12/27/2017 at 6:09 PM, Adw said:

I'm looking for a video from youtube that had a woman using some sort of electric-powered facial scrubber to exfoliate. She talks about how it always makes her sneeze and then after a few seconds using it on her nose, sure enough she does. It was on youtube a while ago but hasn't been for at least a year. I think a clip of it was featured in a compilation video, but that too is gone. Anybody know which one I'm talking about and have a saved copy?

Probably this is the one you're talking about.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fb0qdpqsnokofih/AADGQFjnZllJtvDT_1yfdcJsa/Cleansing Brush.mov?dl=0

Adw   
Adw
1 hour ago, Demosthenes said:

Probably this is the one you're talking about

That's the one! Thanks so much!

poiub   
poiub

Anyone remember a short outtake of Samantha Mack in a batgirl costume sneezing? Seems to have disappeared from the tubes...

MeForever   
MeForever

Sneezes from the youtuber Aphmau?

WolfPack   
WolfPack
12 hours ago, MeForever said:

Sneezes from the youtuber Aphmau?

I remember there was one from her in an old video, I think it was the Pixelmon Paradise Episode 7 or something, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

MeForever   
MeForever
14 hours ago, WolfPack said:

I remember there was one from her in an old video, I think it was the Pixelmon Paradise Episode 7 or something, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Argh I wish I could find it.

Stargirl   
Stargirl

A while ago I saw a couple of videos of a sad blogging guy getting very drunk on beer and having an uncontrollable messy sneeze fit. They were strangely fascinating and  I wonder if anyone can find them for me  

MeForever   
MeForever

Star trek ds9 or Voyager?