Sneeze Fetish Forum
Pseudosneeze

Looking for...

Fantasneezer   
Fantasneezer

Doubt anyone will have this, but a while ago someone had posted a video of Japanese singer Utada Hikaru sneezing that has since been removed from youtube. 

Lauren   
Lauren

Apologies if this has been posted before, but.... one of my all time favorites: Friends, season 4 episode 5, "The One With Joey's New Girlfriend"!! 

Phoebe has a bad cold and sneezes a few times and sounds congested throughout the episode. This clip has all the highlights, including a few sneezes at the beginning. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3abFIxY8UJg

RediChalyn   
RediChalyn

Okay this is not part of my fetish exactly but I'm needing reference for an rp...if anyone has clips of a band member (lead singer, specifically, if possible) collapsing on stage I would very much appreciate it!  I've only been able to find three...one of Meatloaf, one of Michael Jackson, and one of some guy who collapsed off the edge of the stage (found out he actually died so definitely NOT).  Needing some references haha also if there's any good ones of just a lead singer being sick and performing (like sneezing/coughing on stage) that'd be great too!

Kurn'la   
Kurn'la

the story by Azza called Alayna and the allergy ad part 1 the audition it was my favorite story for a long time if any-one has where i can find it I would appreciate it very much thanks in advance