Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum
skatergirl

Happiness Department

Recommended Posts

Cutelittlenose   
Cutelittlenose
20 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

I got a ferret today instead of rats and his name is Logan and he's so damn cute I can't even handle it! Look at this little bab! He loves rolling over and getting tummy scratches and then he just wraps around my hand like a furry snake lmao

tumblr_omxmvlAMaN1s65vsuo1_540.jpg

:heart: So cute!! I would love to see a close-up picture. :) 

-----

I went out to brunch with my mom today. I had Pecan pancakes. That was fun. Got another Care Bears blind bag figurine - Brave Heart Lion.

Beat the Post-game in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
SneezyHolmes   
SneezyHolmes
45 minutes ago, Cutelittlenose said:

:heart: So cute!! I would love to see a close-up picture. :) 

-----

I went out to brunch with my mom today. I had Pecan pancakes. That was fun. Got another Care Bears blind bag figurine - Brave Heart Lion.

Beat the Post-game in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity.

Thank you! He can't sit still for more than a few seconds at a time lol but I'll try! When he ain't sleeping, he's only awake for about an hour or two and then he's off exploring every corner of my home or chasing my feet :P:heart: 

Share this post


Link to post
Icarus Rex   
Icarus Rex

I almost forgot to say: I'm no longer settling for being cyberbullied by @Junia like the rest of the world, but have made a smooth transition into being regular-bullied for the foreseeable future. :rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Kaze wo Hiku   
Kaze wo Hiku
15 minutes ago, Icarus Rex said:

I almost forgot to say: I'm no longer settling for being cyberbullied by @Junia like the rest of the world, but have made a smooth transition into being regular-bullied for the foreseeable future. :rofl: 

Did they print out the ::triggerhappysmiley: face for you? :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Junia   
Junia
3 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Did they print out the ::triggerhappysmiley: face for you? :P

 

I didn't, but it was very tempting to print out a big :snitch: and leave it on his pillow for him to discover upon his first entry into his bedroom... But my thought is that I can't snitch him too early. I've gotta do it when he's least expecting it, or it'll lack gravitas. :rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Icarus Rex   
Icarus Rex
7 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Did they print out the ::triggerhappysmiley: face for you? :P

 

You know, Kaze, I was steeling my nerves for a :snitch: in lieu of those signs people hold up when they're meeting someone at the airport, but-- thank goodness-- no.

3 minutes ago, Junia said:

I didn't, but it was very tempting to print out a big :snitch: and leave it on his pillow for him to discover upon his first entry into his bedroom... But my thought is that I can't snitch him too early. I've gotta do it when he's least expecting it, or it'll lack gravitas. :rofl: 

This is a violation of our lease agreement and I'm leaving. Enjoy life with your new roommate: the Big :snitch:.

Share this post


Link to post
Anonymouse   
Anonymouse
2 minutes ago, Icarus Rex said:

You know, Kaze, I was steeling my nerves for a :snitch: in lieu of those signs people hold up when they're meeting someone at the airport, but-- thank goodness-- no.

This is a violation of our lease agreement and I'm leaving. Enjoy life with your new roommate: the Big :snitch:.

Do I see matching tats in your near future?

:snitch:  :snitch:

Share this post


Link to post
MeForever   
MeForever

My birthday party is today and I invited a bunch of friends of school i'm really close with!

Share this post


Link to post
Chanel_no5   
Chanel_no5

Someone I consider to be much more experienced in the field of horse knowledge told me today that she wishes she was brave enough to be more like me, thinking outside the box, use intuition and gut feeling! :omg:  That was the sweetest thing I've heard in a long, long time. I usually feel that others think I'm weird and sometimes flat out stupid for listening more to the horse than to the people who knows horses. It was surprising and very, very flattering to hear there are at least someone who admires it and thinks I'm brave for it. :heart:  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Anonymouse   
Anonymouse

Ding dong, the witch is GONE! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Winged   
Winged

Congrats @SneezyHolmes! Ferrets are such cuties and they give great snuggles :) 

 

I'm finally not sick anymore, I got to see my horse today, and I decided to self-care instead of going to class and worked out for the first time in a long while ?? It's nice to feel a little bit proud of yourself sometimes!

Share this post


Link to post
Anonymouse   
Anonymouse

I am really enjoying Iron Fist so far!

Share this post


Link to post
Spook   
Spook

I'm not stressed about uni deadlines for the first time in a long time! (I should probably be, but I'm not, which is nice)

Share this post


Link to post
Junia   
Junia

@Icarus Rex and I adopted a cat-son yesterday and while he's very afraid right now, he let me reach under the dresser he's hiding under and pet him... He was purring and rolling around under there and drooling, and when I stopped petting him for a minute he reached his paw out from under and tapped me on the arm so I'd start petting him again. ;o; He's not ready to come out completely yet but I feel less worried that he's gonna hide forever now.

Share this post


Link to post
SneezyHolmes   
SneezyHolmes

When you find someone nice to talk to and it just feels great to talk to them! :D Man I love making new friends! 

Share this post


Link to post
Kaze wo Hiku   
Kaze wo Hiku

I know Chandler Bing once argued there's no selfless good deed but it does feel good when you make someone's day. Especially if they weren't expecting it. :D

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

Share this post


Link to post
Anonymouse   
Anonymouse
41 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I know Chandler Bing once argued there's no selfless good deed but it does feel good when you make someone's day. Especially if they weren't expecting it. :D

Wouldn't that technically mean what he said is true then? If it makes you feel good, you're getting something out of it, therefore it isn't selfless. Obviously doing good for others is awesome and should be promoted! There's nothing wrong with getting a good feeling from it, but I think he's right - unless you do something for someone else just to do it, and get no joy from it, it is in a tiny part a bit selfish... it's just that the selfishness is outweighed by the good that was done for the other person.

I'm happy that it's almost Friday, and I have a short day today!

Share this post


Link to post
Kaze wo Hiku   
Kaze wo Hiku
2 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

Wouldn't that technically mean what he said is true then? If it makes you feel good, you're getting something out of it, therefore it isn't selfless. Obviously doing good for others is awesome and should be promoted! There's nothing wrong with getting a good feeling from it, but I think he's right - unless you do something for someone else just to do it, and get no joy from it, it is in a tiny part a bit selfish... it's just that the selfishness is outweighed by the good that was done for the other person.

I'm happy that it's almost Friday, and I have a short day today!

No he's right since the entire episode Phoebe tries to prove him wrong. :rofl: But yeah it's hard to not feel good when someone is happy from something you did for them. I was more happy for her though so yeah it's outweighed.

Share this post


Link to post
gingerdean   
gingerdean
1 hour ago, AnonyMouse said:

Wouldn't that technically mean what he said is true then? If it makes you feel good, you're getting something out of it, therefore it isn't selfless. Obviously doing good for others is awesome and should be promoted! There's nothing wrong with getting a good feeling from it, but I think he's right - unless you do something for someone else just to do it, and get no joy from it, it is in a tiny part a bit selfish... it's just that the selfishness is outweighed by the good that was done for the other person.

 

Yes, but that doesn't mean you necessarily did the good deed with the expectation of getting joy out if it.The 'good feeling' may be a byproduct of the good deed you performed, but if you did it expecting absolutely nothing in return (but still happen to get joy out of it), it is still a selfless act, no?  

(I haven't seen that episode of Friends though, so I could be speaking out of context :lol:)

 

It's raining outside, I have the day off, and I'm still in my pajamas. Life is good.  :thumbsup2:

Edited by gingerdean
clarification

Share this post


Link to post
Anonymouse   
Anonymouse
1 hour ago, gingerdean said:

Yes, but that doesn't mean you necessarily did the good deed with the expectation of getting joy out if it.The 'good feeling' may be a byproduct of the good deed you performed, but if you did it expecting absolutely nothing in return (but still happen to get joy out of it), it is still a selfless act, no?  

(I haven't seen that episode of Friends though, so I could be speaking out of context :lol:)

 

It's raining outside, I have the day off, and I'm still in my pajamas. Life is good.  :thumbsup2:

Well, I clearly have no idea what either of you are talking about because I thought you were quoting that kid that plays Carl on The Walking Dead. :lol1: When you put it that way, yes, I guess it could be selfless if it was done with no anticipation of a reward (feel good vibes). Either way, I'm glad you got to do something nice for someone, @Kaze wo Hiku, you're a good egg. :hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Half Alive Hollows Eve   
Half Alive Hollows Eve

ITS STORMY AND I HAVE NOWHERE TO GO TOMMAROW AND IM FREE OF HOMEWORK GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!! bmg is just so happy

Share this post


Link to post
Cutelittlenose   
Cutelittlenose

CLN found a shiny magikarp in Pokemon Sun. :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
SleepingPhlox   
SleepingPhlox

This is such a trivial reason to be happy but I bought this bottle of perfume purely because it was marked down from €39 to €7 for having no tester to try it out with.  Figured I might as well take the chance and I love buying reduced price stuff. Like a lot.  Well damn if it isn't the most amazing thing I ever smelled.  New favourite perfume and I spent less than a tenner on it!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Joal 555   
Joal 555

I am very happily reorganising my itunes library - deleting older stuff, bringing in new material etc.

It's something I love doing on a periodic basis!

:joal:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Chanel_no5   
Chanel_no5

The cramps are FINALLY over and I can start living again!! This has been the worst period in a long time. I am so happy to be able to sit down (up?) and write!! :yay: So sorry everyone waiting for stuff, you are not forgotten and now I am on it like a manic... I mean, I'm working on it. :lol: 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×